Options

Friends At The [Podcast]

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Podcast thread, can anyone tell me why everything else in my freezer is frozen solid but this ice cream is still mushy after 2 days
    You got yourself some cursed ice cream, friend.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I'm newly hooked on How Did This Get Made? while 2 Dope Queens is on break.

so funny.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I'm realizing that I fuckin love Matt Gourley any time he's on CBB or spontaneanation and I should really give super ego a listen

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I'm newly hooked on How Did This Get Made? while 2 Dope Queens is on break.

so funny.

It's so good. I think I like live episodes even more than the studio eps. But I'm a sucker for Jason Mantzoukas.

nicopernicus on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I'm realizing that I fuckin love Matt Gourley any time he's on CBB or spontaneanation and I should really give super ego a listen

Superego is over

Get on that Pistol Shrimps Radio

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    admanb wrote: »
    Re FatT Counter/Weight episode 18 discussion
    Keep in mind Austin had absolutely no idea that Rigor was going to be the main antagonist of the season until they decided it moved in the faction game. Basically nothing in that arc was planned.

You've got things a little twisted!
    Austin said during the post mortem that Rigor was always planned as the Big Bad. It was always ready to prey on the galaxy from deep inside Ionias (and like, Rigor is the most Austin Walker-ass antagonist possible)

What Austin didn't anticipate was how soon that direct confrontation would happen. He thought the show would go like 20 more episodes until Dre made his move and Rigor awaited them on September. [/quote]

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I'm committing an audio crime for an upcoming LMTYAHS

Here's a hint:
    NOqhJUP.gif

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    I knew this day would come

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Homestuck was always sleep under ice planet Ionias, waiting for Speed to awaken and pilot it
    Homestuck, that constant buzzing refrigerator noise

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    This fucking beastcast

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Dan couldnt understand the tide analogy until they changed it from a baby to a plate of barbecue

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    I actually think he was getting it before that and played up the barbeque angle because it was funny (He was right)

He actually did pretty well on that science quiz, though really i'm more disappointed in how many people are so bad at it

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I'm listening to old mbmbams and long story short I bought 120 pizza rolls

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

God I'm so hungry you need to share

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular

Sure it's terrifying, but what up's with spindle leg goose buddy?!

• Options

Shipping pizza rolls cross country seems like poor planning

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Totinos figured it out.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Totinos figured it out.

Don't be silly, they're made artistically locally and totinos sources them from nearby pizzareas and repackages them, duh

• Options
    I think you meant artisanally but artistically is in some ways better

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular

Totinos figured it out.

Don't be silly, they're made artistically locally and totinos sources them from nearby pizzareas and repackages them, duh

Chincy, i have bad news for you.

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Man shipping frozen food must be expensive.

• Options
    ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Man shipping frozen food must be expensive.

I did not know that there are freelance shipping websites that you can just use to ship stuff. Neat!

500 lbs. of "frozen wild game" from Hollywood to Albuquerque went for $313.

~400 lbs. of "PROCESSED FROZEN PACKAGED BISON MEAT" from Wyoming to Georgia went for $1,190.

2,500 lbs. of "Gelato" from Massachusetts to Tennessee was $595.

???

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Fuck

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh shit

Collusion?!?

• Options
    dan may actually be dissatisfied with a taco bell product?!

• Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    So, listened to the first 15 episodes of Lore today and I'm mildly dissatisfied with how the show goes from 'Fucked up history' to 'Total urban legend BUT IT COULD HAVE HAPPPENNNNEEED'.

Especially with the Wendigo episode.

'Was the man on the bus possessed by a malevolent spirit? No one can truly know...'

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    The dude who does lore is entirely up his own butthole

• Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    The dude who does lore is entirely up his own butthole

The content is interesting enough, but it does sound like he's auditioning for NPR.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I like Unexplained a lot more, when I need my spooky audio fix.

He sometimes tries too hard to be like "It could have happened or it's all bullshit idk."

Also his voice and delivery doesn't make me want to throw up so there's that.

e: actually some eps do get a little pretentious, now that I think on it but not nearly as bad as lore.

Zellpher on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    one day, i will make a podcast about monsters. it will be just okay.

• Options
    So Griffin posted a picture of his office and one of the peices thats hanging up is something I've never seen before

tumblr_n61hadPs7x1qk2i9jo1_1280.jpg

I love this art more than words can describe, its so goooood

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular

I love the waveforms which is each of the brothers introducing themselves in MBMB&M and now I want something similar.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I like Lore well enough. But that dude has got his formula down toooooo damn pat.

But when it comes to paranormal/scary stories, it's on the better end, because it's just such slim pickens on quality.

It's usually all too Mulder, and I need more of a Scully.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I like the myths and legends podcast as a replacement for lore

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I'll have to check it out. I'm such a mark for it. Like I'm absolutely someone with a small library of books on the supernatural, ufology, cryptozoology, and so forth. But out of fascination and interest, not belief.

And if I could find like a single conspiracy theory podcast from someone that wasn't like wearing a tin foil hat while they recorded it that would be rad.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Does that mean Clint is a Mega Gengar?

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    So Griffin posted a picture of his office and one of the peices thats hanging up is something I've never seen before

tumblr_n61hadPs7x1qk2i9jo1_1280.jpg

I love this art more than words can describe, its so goooood

Why is modren misspelled?

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.