As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Extreme [Chat]s

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I've seen how sausage is made

I'd still eat the fuck out of it

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Hamilton is one of those things that I wish existed without the fandom for it.

Is there a toxic fandom that im not aware of like for Steven Universe

I mostly just pay attention to enthusiasm for Hamilton here on these boards and not on the internet at large
    http://io9.gizmodo.com/steven-universe-artist-quits-twitter-over-fan-harassmen-1785242762

Yes that's why i said "like for steven universe"
    i didn't read your post very well and now i have egg on my face
    *dies*

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    pls dont talk about hamilton, it triggers me

yes

lose it

lose it

stop it...

im gonna blow my stack..

come to momma

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    My OC actually has very rare quadheterochromia, each eye is two different colors

My oc actually has no eyes he lost them in the accident that killed his parents when he was 8 and also made him the chosen one but it's okay because he can see people for what they're truly like and that beauty is just skin deep

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »
    You might be surprised how many vocal climate change detractors have PhDs in the supposed "Hard" sciences.
    Just because you have a phd doesn't mean you aren't fucking nuts.

replying to your own posts doesn't make them more valid geez
    when zepherin and zephiran touch dicks the world ends.

theoretically if they can reach

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Someday these anime crimes will make them take away chat in general.

all according to keikaku

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Kruite wrote: »
    In Random rhings tgat shouldnt happen

My cubicle neighbor found out that her parents are still paying AOL monthly for internets, they have cox.

"Oh I thought the internet would stop if we didn't pay"

AOL has been busted for this before

basically their business model now is convincing the elderly they need AOL as well as their existing internet

Hey, don't judge. My entire existence is based on convincing the elderly that they need to pay tribute to me via their life essence.

I'm actually 287 years old.
    Wouldn't it be easier to take the essence of the young?

I prefer to suck the elderly dry.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

I mostly just pay attention to enthusiasm for Hamilton here on these boards and not on the internet at large
    http://io9.gizmodo.com/steven-universe-artist-quits-twitter-over-fan-harassmen-1785242762

i didn't read your post very well and now i have egg on my face
    *dies*

I was going to make a joke about you being a gudetama idolatrist but that's winky and simon

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    ...Identity

People are the woooorst

steam_sig.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

I googled "anime crime" and this was the first result.
    crime-anime.jpg

Yeah.

Yeah that seems like anime crime.

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular

I think I would enjoy a thread here talking about outrage culture, because I just know that it exists but I'm not that familiar with it and I wonder what, if anything, can be done to address it beyond admonishments to "not be a dick."

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    ...Supremacy
    Ludious wrote: »

space_bros_05_3.png

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

yeah the only thing that's honestly revolting is abscesses

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hakkes I like that you're just getting to Hamilton now

That's so you of you

I was sort of holding out hope that I would be able to get in and wanted to experience it on the magnificent stage. Then I was resigned to the fact that it would never happened. Then I thought, let's wait until Beasto and I can experience it together. it just happened that now was the time we were on a long trip with time to listen to it
    I may or may not have found a bootleg of it while trolling the Internets one day.

IT IS MAGNIFICENT. I mean, just the lighting alone is amazing. Also, they have a DOUBLE turntable. Like Les Miz used to have, but times TWO! Truly, a musical made by a theater geek. :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    ...Identity

I googled "anime crime" and this was the first result.
    crime-anime.jpg

Yeah.

Yeah that seems like anime crime.

here is an organization called the Arcana Famiglia, which protects the island of Regalo (Italian for "gift" or "present"). The Famiglia is made up of people who have made contracts with Arcana cards, and have received special abilities due to this. On his birthday celebration, Mondo has decided it is time for him to retire and give up his title to a new boss who has control over an Arcana. To decide who in the "family" gets this title, he calls for a tournament, called the Arcana Duello, between Arcana users. To the winner, he promises the title of "Papa", a wish of the winner's choice and his daughter's hand in marriage. Refusing to accept this, Felicità decides to fight to choose her own path, with Libertà and Nova fighting for her freedom by her side.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

What you don't like all the Hamilton anime slashfic? Don't be absurd

hamilton%2Bthe%2BaniME%2BlMAO.jpg

oh no i'm totally fine with that

jefferson is hella tsundere anyway

no, it's more mrw i meet a white person who hates rap but loves hamilton

http://i.giphy.com/zXj92SqHuz2p2.gif

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    ...Ultimatum
    I have not seen Steven Universe. The fans seem particularly ardent, like Spanish Inquisition level passionate.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    pls dont talk about hamilton, it triggers me

yes

lose it

lose it

stop it...

im gonna blow my stack..

come to momma

[img][/img]ppTpbrOm.gif

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

yeah the only thing that's honestly revolting is abscesses

and the peasants

Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

That's so you of you

I was sort of holding out hope that I would be able to get in and wanted to experience it on the magnificent stage. Then I was resigned to the fact that it would never happened. Then I thought, let's wait until Beasto and I can experience it together. it just happened that now was the time we were on a long trip with time to listen to it
    I may or may not have found a bootleg of it while trolling the Internets one day.

IT IS MAGNIFICENT. I mean, just the lighting alone is amazing. Also, they have a DOUBLE turntable. Like Les Miz used to have, but times TWO! Truly, a musical made by a theater geek. :D

O_O

O_O;; i need this

That's so you of you

les mis had a turntable?

like a wicky wicky wow turntable? or is this a theater term i don't know

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    ySnTq9W.gif

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    Woo, three episodes until the end of Gravity Falls. I'm thinking this might end up on my top 10 TV shows of all time list.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Actually no

@Jacobkosh you made geth close ninja sex party chat close at 100 but THIS is allowed to stand? I SHOULD THINK NOT!

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I have not seen Steven Universe. The fans seem particularly ardent, like Spanish Inquisition level passionate.

it's really good!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

What you don't like all the Hamilton anime slashfic? Don't be absurd

hamilton%2Bthe%2BaniME%2BlMAO.jpg

oh no i'm totally fine with that

jefferson is hella tsundere anyway

no, it's more mrw i meet a white person who hates rap but loves hamilton

http://i.giphy.com/zXj92SqHuz2p2.gif

I'm not like a huge rap music fan, but i'm actually more of a "no music fan" because I just am not educated in music and lack sophisticated appreciation of music. I fully admit that I'm not good at this shit

but Hamilton MAEK. ME. CRY.

That's so you of you

les mis had a turntable?

like a wicky wicky wow turntable? or is this a theater term i don't know

The stage rotates around in a circle. For les mis it's used in the siege scene.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Okay [chat], it is time.

For a brand-new space company to launch in Kerbal Space Program!

Now accepting name suggestions for our space exploration company!

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    omg Neco you snitch

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    steven universe is cute but it's like 400 episodes and i just couldn't keep doing it

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    ...Supremacy
    Neco wrote: »
    Actually no

Jacobkosh you made geth close ninja sex party chat close at 100 but THIS is allowed to stand? I SHOULD THINK NOT!

6db9fa8ee7dc708b35b2e4a0df81b1671336197389_full.jpg

wicky wicky wow

boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and

Okay [chat], it is time.

For a brand-new space company to launch in Kerbal Space Program!

Now accepting name suggestions for our space exploration company!

PantsOnFire Space Exploration.

But I was a theatre nerd in high school so Hamilton plucks the shit out of my heart strings

steven universe is cute but it's like 400 episodes and i just couldn't keep doing it
    uh

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    ...Identity
    Aioua wrote: »
    omg Neco you snitch

At least shes not like @simonwolf the image size narc.

<3 youuuuuu

neco i trusted you

This discussion has been closed.