Options

USA Presidential Election 2016: Straight Outta Breitbart

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    I want you all to appreciate something. That thing yesterday where I spent three hours posting about how various presidents would take someone to pound town?

I got paid for that.

Lots of people have been paid for time they spent taking a shit

I genuinely hate it when I have to take a shit that isn't on The Man's time. It's like stealing money from yourself.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I mean, I keep hearing that Obama has deported more people than any previous president, so is that what Trump wants to emulate?

if so he should just say that, because anything Obama does is terrible and bad obviously, even if it's what you already wanted to do.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    If I can't get paid to take a shit I try to make sure I at least take a shit where nobody wants me to

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Think a response on the request for a Supreme Court stay on NC voter ID is required by Thursday, waiting to see how that shakes out. Expecting it to be shut down, hoping it's with prejudice, and just uncertain enough to be a little nervous (Seriously, Breyer, a courtesy vote?)

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    One time a guy was talking to me at like five minutes before I leave and I was all "dude I'm sure this is super interesting but I have a dump to do and if I don't take it right now I have to wait until tomorrow"

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »

If you don't hear the Nefarious Popcorn Music with every loop of that gif, you are a stronger man than I.

• Options
    Seems like it would still count if you just shit your pants while speaking to the gentleman

• Options
    Seems like it would still count if you just shit your pants while speaking to the gentleman

There was no laundry at work. How am I supposed to turn that into a billable hour?

I think there's laundry at PA though, so it's something that could happen in the future.

Also he was no gentleman.

• Options

I think there's laundry at PA though, so it's something that could happen in the future.

Inshallah

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    The nice thing about the advent of smartphones is that I can now just forum while pooping. It's still a complete waste of my time, but at least I'm wasting my time in the same way I usually do.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    The nice thing about the advent of smartphones is that I can now just forum while pooping. It's still a complete waste of my time, but at least I'm wasting my time in the same way I usually do.

Yeah but do you see how that's kind of a double edged sword for me

• Options
    I remember I refused to have a phone with mobile data for years and years and years because I said "that's it, once I do that my life is fucking over, they can get me anywhere" and then eventually I had to get a new phone and they didn't even offer a plan with no data and I was sitting at the pub and my email went off with an @ notification and I was all like "yep, this is garbage"

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    If I can't get paid to take a shit I try to make sure I at least take a shit where nobody wants me to

for the third time, stay out of my foyer

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Bring a bunch of bibles and ask with complete sincerity if you can join them.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I want you all to appreciate something. That thing yesterday where I spent three hours posting about how various presidents would take someone to pound town?

I got paid for that.

This is why I love SE++

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'm still morbidly curious about Jeb Bush's performance.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    "please clap"

• Options
    Jeb Bush is a conscientious, sentimental lover with little natural ability but a strong emotional connection to his partner. You're not going to have an earth-shattering orgasm but for a few minutes you'll know that, to Jeb, you're the only girl in the world.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    jeb-and-columba-whip-up-guacamole-for-sunday-funday-get-your-jeb-guaca-bowl-before-all-gone-32641.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Jeb Bush is a conscientious, sentimental lover with little natural ability but a strong emotional connection to his partner. You're not going to have an earth-shattering orgasm but for a few minutes you'll know that, to Jeb, you're the only girl in the world.

You're the only one that he'll ever love?

Like you're the only one that knows his heart?

Only girl in th world?

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    jeb jelqs like a madman, for sure

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    sorry I don't listen to jazz

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    jeb jelqs's queefstionable cuntent

my favorite webcomic

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    known webcomic artist, jeb jelqs

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    I remember I refused to have a phone with mobile data for years and years and years because I said "that's it, once I do that my life is fucking over, they can get me anywhere" and then eventually I had to get a new phone and they didn't even offer a plan with no data and I was sitting at the pub and my email went off with an @ notification and I was all like "yep, this is garbage"

The caveat I gave when they asked me to have e-mail on my phone was 'if you want me to have e-mail on my phone, you guys can pay for the phone and the plan.'

They were more than happy to do that.

I should've asked for more. Nothing like getting an irritating e-mail at 10PM and spending the rest of your evening impotently fuming.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    You know most places would just tell you to go and fuck yourself if you said that. You lucked out.

• Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    You know most places would just tell you to go and fuck yourself if you said that. You lucked out.

Game development exists in a state of equilibrium where they will make occasional compromises since they know that, at some point, you're going to work lots of unpaid overtime and as such they're more than happy to toss you 80$ a month for a phone plan, because they're still getting amazing value for heir dollar.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    how would george washington fuck? have we done george washington yet?

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Are we still talking about presidents fucking?

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I hear he replaced his donger with a wooden prosthetic.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    would you let george washington cross your delaware and winter in your valley forge

would you let him chop down your cherry tree

• Options

I hear he replaced his donger with a wooden prosthetic.

that's a myth, it was actually a taxidermied hippo dick.

• Options
    I think back in Washingtons day people fucked differently, I think women would lay a clutch of eggs and then their spouse would spray them with cum

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

George Washington had like thirty goddamned dicks.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I think back in Washingtons day people fucked differently, I think women would lay a clutch of eggs and then their spouse would spray them with cum

u1PyzgT.png

he fucked the shit out of bears
    threw a knife into heaven
    and could kill with a stare

• Options
    these are just memes

i want hard-hitting, well-researched historical facts

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Bring a bunch of bibles and ask with complete sincerity if you can join them.

I'd rather not get shot to death, thanks.

• Options
    Couscous wrote: »

George Washington had like thirty goddamned dicks.

he'll dick you apart

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    You know Trump is having an off day in the news when we spend all our time extolling the fuck merits of dead presidents.

Or maybe we're just exhausted by his never-ending 'look at me' quest.

Or maybe ... and bear with me here ... maybe we're all just a bunch of perverts.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I mean, I keep hearing that Obama has deported more people than any previous president, so is that what Trump wants to emulate?

if so he should just say that, because anything Obama does is terrible and bad obviously, even if it's what you already wanted to do.

I think he might be trying a more subtle take on what he tried with black voters? Like, "Oh, yeah, I'll keep doing what the Dem president is doing, which is deporting record numbers of undocumented immigrants." That could cause some Latinx folks to stay home on election day (we all know there's nothing Trump could do to actually win that bloc), which could at least narrow the gap and give his candidacy a veneer of mainstream legitimacy even in defeat.

This discussion has been closed.