Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Love] is a Battlefield

• sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    Orgies sound completely exhausting to me, typically I like to nap or cuddle and talk about nerd shit after sexytimes, not do more sexytimes.

I think God may have accidentally given me the libido of an overweight housecat

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    They must've not ever seen me if they've invited me to an orgy.

Well maybe they really want to see you and since you keep dismissing their other attempts to hang out they're trying to find something you'll like.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    A proper orgy sounds like a good time

I'm not sure even my friends are slutty enough for that sort of thing though

They are fun but not like amazing

Fake edit though one with friends might be more fun if you've got the kind of friends you'd go to an orgy with I guess

2x39jD4.jpg
    Sorce
    An orgy with my friends would just turn into board game night pretty much immediately.

Atari Soul
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    An orgy with my friends would just turn into board game night pretty much immediately.

Honestly, dicks out Mascarade sounds like a pretty fun game still

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    it would be pretty fun if everyone was on drugs i feel like

if i wasn't on drugs i dunno that i would enjoy it

poo
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »

Honestly, dicks out Mascarade sounds like a pretty fun game still

I think you gotta go for something that's even more bluffing-integral, like Sheriff of Nottingham.

Certainly would add an extra frisson to the bag inspections.

Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png

• BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Orgy is cool and all, their cover of "Blue Monday" is pretty good if you like industrial music.

Rorshach KringleNija
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Yeah um

I'm having trouble even imagining myself kissing someone, much less having sex with multiple people at once

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Yeah um

I'm having trouble even imagining myself kissing someone, much less having sex with multiple people at once

It's much lower stress than kissing, honestly

Kissing it's all on you

At least with group sex there's some other folks there to pick up the slack

KwoarutzeentchlingHacksawSorceUsagiNija
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Yeah um

Kissing it's all on you

Yeah, so you gotta worry "am I contributing enough? Am I contributing too much?" Or even worse, you might get left out of the action!

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    Magic PinkDouglasDangersarukunShazkar Shadowstorm
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Yeah um

Kissing it's all on you

Yeah, so you gotta worry "am I contributing enough? Am I contributing too much?" Or even worse, you might get left out of the action!

wait a minute, I think this is my bottom?!

Magic Pink
  • AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    I'm eating cheesecake. Cheesecake is the best.

DouglasDangerXaquinSkeithsarukunCreagantzeentchlingchrishallett83LiiyaGnome-InterruptusSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTlonelyahava
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Popular group sex positions:

The Curly Wurly
    The Great Wall of China
    The Mekong Naga
    The Satyrricane
    The Caracas Spider

SorceAngelinaSporkAndrew
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I got invited to an orgy a couple times in my early 20s, by a couple I met in my FF11 rare monster hunting guild. They lived on the other side of the same Hawaiian Island I was going to school on, and were pretty open swingers, and also always talking about "Naturist" parties that they would host that they wanted me to check out.

What I should have said was "No thanks, that doesn't sound super compatible with my religious beliefs", because that would have been true at the time, and would have stopped future invitations. What I actually said, trying to be clever and polite, was "Haha, thanks, but I'd prefer to get a little more experience with the Solo Content before I sign up for a Raid."

And then like half an hour later, I realized "Wait, damn it, solo content would be masturbating. I MEANT, LIKE, SEX WITH ONE OTHER NON-ME PERSON, CRAAAAP"

Hey man, at least you didn't get kicked out of an orgy due to racism.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Feelings a little lonely tonight, maybe

Which I also kind of feel bad for in a weird way. Like, I had a gf and I broke up with her, do I get to feel lonely? I mean, that doesn't change how I feel, but I'm less comfortable feeling it (in a paradoxical kind of way)

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Also, if someone invites you to an orgy without ever having met you in person or even seen a picture of you, I feel safe saying you can lower your expectations for the other orgyists quite a bit.

This is my actual problem with orgies. I kind of want to vet people I'm going to be that intimate with. But i also kind of hate the "Me and my lovers would like to take you to a get to know you brunch".

I don't wanna find out one of the dudes there is a gun-toting Trump supporter really into interraccial cuckholdin'
    like uhhh, hard paaaaaasssss

NeoToma on
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »
    Also, if someone invites you to an orgy without ever having met you in person or even seen a picture of you, I feel safe saying you can lower your expectations for the other orgyists quite a bit.

This is my actual problem with orgies. I kind of want to vet people I'm going to be that intimate with. But i also kind of hate the "Me and my lovers would like to take you to a get to know you brunch".

I don't wanna find out one of the dudes there is a gun-toting Trump supporter really into interraccial cuckholdin'
    like uhhh, hard paaaaaasssss

Man, I didn't even think of that last part

that sounds awkward

also now I'm thinking about the typical assumption of asian women being meek and submissive and oh no oh noooo

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754 Switch: 3661 4488 2896
    PSN/XBL id: Moriveth Steam: L4Mori
    NeoTomaAuralynxHacksawUsagi
    I mean, that's why I'd prefer an orgy to be an event with my friends

Like, let's all get drunk and just, you know, fuck

But that's just friendship with me on a larger scale, I guess, as that's definitely already happened with some of my friends

tzeentchling
    Note to self: Straightzi is a lacivious lush.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    This is one of those nights where my social plans fell through and I feel just a little bit relieved

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    OmnipotentBagel
    Sounds like a good night for drinking in bed imho

Grey GhostAngelina
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    Man, I probably will have a drink tonight. That sounds pretty good.

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754 Switch: 3661 4488 2896
    PSN/XBL id: Moriveth Steam: L4Mori
    HacksawDouglasDanger
    Hacksaw wrote: »

I'm very open about this fact, I'm surprised it took you this long to pick up on it

NeoTomaKwoarutzeentchlingpookaGnome-Interruptus
  • webguy20webguy20 Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    This is one of those nights where my social plans fell through and I feel just a little bit relieved

Oh man this. I've had nights where I was going out just to be social and so people wouldn't forget who I was. Then it gets cancelled and oh man, its just great. That big sigh of relief and sinking into the couch with a cold beer in hand.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    Veldrin
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Some peeps were coming over to watch spooky movies and then someone had to back out and it kind of dominoed from there, so instead of having to clean up and entertain I can just have a beer and not give a hell

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    webguy20HacksawAngelinatynicVeldrinSolarSassori
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    This seems like a neat idea.

I really like this part
    What do you have to say about love that differs from advice reality-TV matchmakers give?
    Our culture is built on selling things, and I think the way that you sell things is to make people feel bad about themselves. It's really hard on us. I don't know how anyone is getting out of bed in the morning. You watch reality TV and all the women have blond hair, their skin is the same color, and their teeth are so white. It gives you this idea that love is for other people. But what I've found through doing this for a while is the people who are the most successful are not the people who are doing anything to make themselves homogeneous. They are clear about who they are and align who they are internally with their visual representation of themselves. If everyone is trying to be someone else, it doesn't feel special. I'd rather be one person's favorite person than everyone's passively fine person.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-feminist-matchmaker-fighting-dating-apps

Auralynxpooka

I'm very open about this fact, I'm surprised it took you this long to pick up on it

Actually it took me this long to make a note about it. Up until now your file was simply "Actor; probably complains about lighting frequently, claiming that cool color washes make his skin look too porous"

Straightzipooka
    it would be pretty fun if everyone was on drugs i feel like

if i wasn't on drugs i dunno that i would enjoy it

That sounds even worse than regular orgy.

Actually it took me this long to make a note about it. Up until now your file was simply "Actor; probably complains about lighting frequently, claiming that cool color washes make his skin look too porous"

Haha, I play villains and monster men

There's no lighting in the world that could ruin my onstage appearance

Haha, I play villains and monster men

There's no lighting in the world that could ruin my onstage appearance

Challenge accepted

lonelyahava
    What is the deal with anything
    Ugh

That's my favorite Liz Lemon quote!

That's my favorite Liz Lemon quote!

Yeah but I keep seeing it attributed to Cathy, who clearly stole it.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    Chocolate chocolate chocolate! Ack!

OmnipotentBagelchrishallett83sarukunJoolanderOpposingFarce
    Maybe I'm too genuine

edited October 2016
    Maybe I'm too genuine

No such thing. You can be too forward certainly, but being entirely genuine should be everyone's ideal. Fakeness is not an attractive quality.

OmnipotentBagel on
    9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    NeoTomaCreaganAngelinachrishallett83sarukunSolarDedpuppy
  • KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    Pop up grilled cheese dinner night was amazing! For $50 we showed up at the chef's apartment where she had 6 courses of different grilled cheese sandwiches (one of which was dessert) and unlimited sangria and cranberry margaritas. Got to interact with 20 other random people where I found out that one of them is living in the exact same apartment I lived in 2 years ago. Small world!

DouglasDangerCreaganAngelinapookasarukunSporkAndrewGnome-Interruptuschromdomlonelyahava
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    man where are my soft pj pants
    tonight is a hot chocolate and pjs night

Blameless ClericCelloOmnipotentBagelCreaganMadEddyAngelinaBogeychrishallett83That Dave FellaSnicketysnickSassoriUsagilonelyahava
    tynic wrote: »
    man where are my soft pj pants
    tonight is a hot chocolate and pjs night

Shit, it so is.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
This discussion has been closed.