Options

Godzilla and other, less important Kaiju

1909192939496»

• Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    My favourite part of Godzilla 98 was the mandate to make Godzilla sexy.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    GxK was fine, I'd give it a 7 on the crap-to-gloriously-stupid scale. Better than GvK by a mile, but not as good as KotM, definitely had a better human story and top shelf kaiju action, I just didn't like how sidelined Godzilla felt in a movie where has top billing(guessing that's a Toei mandate).

Also, Scar King is a punk,
    couldn't even win his own fight without calling in the ice summons.

You'd also think by now that humanity knows to avoid the wretched hellscape filled with nightmare creatures. The podcaster had the right idea.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Shout factory has a 24/7 Godzilla (+ friends) marathon going on right now. I've seen the original, raids again and I think a bit of vs Megalon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e723_HaAo4

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited June 2
    Godzilla Minus One just showed up on Netflix. I haven't checked to see if it has the Minus Color option, but I'd assume not.

EDIT: Seems the minus color version will be coming to Netflix 'at a later date'. However it seems it's available with digital purchases right now.

Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Variety reports an untitled Monsterverse film is scheduled for release in March 2027.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Variety reports an untitled Monsterverse film is scheduled for release in March 2027.

That's REALLY not a real year, good grief.