As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Welcome to PAX! – After Party

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Welcome to PAX! – After Party

At the bittersweet end of every PAX we hold an after party where the Enforcers can relax, hang out, and relay stories of their recent PAX experience. Many also use it as an opportunity to get dressed up as a release from their convention garb. Film/Edit by Octavio Abea Music in this episode: Ronald Jenkees - Synth One Ronald Jenkees - Early Morning May

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor Doctor AustraliaRegistered User regular
    neeeeeerds, and I love each and everyone of you, less than three for lyfe son

[E]nforcing it Like I stole it
    paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer
  • Options
    oombutuoombutu Registered User new member
    PAX East 2016 was my first one. What I couldn't believe was how flipping awesome all the Enforcers were. They easily could have been dicks, Hell they had enough reason to be. But they were nice, helpful, engaged... I just can't say enough about them.

-Oombutu

You remember me
  • Options
    ZardozZardoz Registered User new member
    I really like this clip! Keen for PAX Aus!

PAX Aus: 13, 14, 15, 16
    PAX West/Prime: 15
  • Options
    J. D. MilknutJ. D. Milknut Lord of Chipmunks Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    This is beautifully shot/edited.

gekm71tpnnd5.gif