The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[OOC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

11617192122

Posts

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Geth, roll 4d10o10h8 for the police officer's observational skills.

    the police officer's observational skills:
    4d10o10h8 0 [4d10o10h8=4, 7, 7, 7]

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Just making sure you're aware we're back on and that you're both good to go.
    Bad week. I'll catch up by Monday.

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    So this is probably a job for Awareness, which Deke does not have. To, you know, figure out if they're normies or supernatural threats.

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Well, I tried.

  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Welp

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Well, it's a success at least.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    edited June 8
    Okay. So. Two questions.
    1. Do we still need to get into the museum?
    2. If Danny was about to do something brash* that there wasn't time to discuss IC, should he just do it or should I give everyone a chance to discuss it OOC?

    *I may have meant 'rash' or possibly 'brazen' but sometimes my words get away from me.

    Maclay on
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    For 1, I think the answer is still yes. Alex will share his findings with the group, but I'd assume they still want to see what they can get from the museum side.

    For 2, I'll answer for myself (not the group). I like it more when I don't know and have to react from there. It's more fun (but also potentially more disastrous)

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Initiative rolls, please.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+5 for Initiative

    Initiative:
    1d10+5 6 [1d10=1]

  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+4 for Initiative

    Initiative:
    1d10+4 9 [1d10=5]

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+2 for Robber Initiative
    Geth roll 1d10+3 for Cop Initiative

    Robber Initiative:
    1d10+2 9 [1d10=7]
    Cop Initiative:
    1d10+3 8 [1d10=5]

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+6 for Initiative

    Initiative:
    1d10+6 11 [1d10=5]

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Come to think of it,
    Geth roll 1d10+2 for driver initiative.

    driver initiative:
    1d10+2 4 [1d10=2]

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+4 for Initiative

    Initiative:
    1d10+4 12 [1d10=8]

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+5

    1d10+5 10 [1d10=5]

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    edited June 10
    Order of Actions
    Deke - 12
    Max - 12
    Bobby - 11
    Lizzie - 10
    Danny - 9
    Robber - 9
    Cop - 8
    Alex - 6
    Driver - 4

    cj iwakura on
    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Sorry, work. Geth roll 1d10+3

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+3

    1d10+3 12 [1d10=9]

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    If no one's intervening with the robbery, technically we can stay in real time. Otherwise initiative will apply.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    Deke's just moving to the right position to deal with the driver if we do intervene.

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    It occurs to me I should be looking at security systems, what with my points in security.


    Whoops

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    If it's feasible Danny would probably be getting his new phone into a usable state while he waits. If it isn't, let me know what he needs first.

  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    Any chance Deke can try to memorize the license plate?

    If yes:

    Geth, roll 5d10o10h8 for reading license plates

    reading license plates:
    5d10o10h8 2 [5d10o10h8=4, 8, 8, 3, 7]

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Then yes, he can.
    Maclay wrote: »
    If it's feasible Danny would probably be getting his new phone into a usable state while he waits. If it isn't, let me know what he needs first.

    It would just delay him for a few minutes.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I can't be the only one who saw FencingSax roll that 0 and expect CJ's response to be "You see some TV screens. Apparently, they show moving pictures. That's all you can tell"

    FencingsaxArdent
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited June 17
    Yeah I meant to ask, how do team efforts assists work in Vampire? Could Danny or I roll as well?

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Boozer wrote: »
    Yeah I meant to ask, how do team efforts assists work in Vampire? Could Danny or I roll as well?

    Yep. You can also pool your dice together for collaborative efforts.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Boozer wrote: »
    Yeah I meant to ask, how do team efforts assists work in Vampire? Could Danny or I roll as well?

    Happy to assist as required, though my lack of technical skills probably limits me to 'Watching the video very carefully.'

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    I assume the van and Alex are still by the convenience store. Leaving without being noticed will require either another exit or a damn good explanation.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited June 19
    Just chiming in that yes, the Van and Alex are still by the convenience store.

    I'll be waiting for the group in the museum to make their way back before I post again. Don't want to clutter the action up with "then he stood there some more".

    AustinP0027 on
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited June 19
    I say we try to find ourselves another exit, we can text Alex the details once we figure out where we're getting out.

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
    Fencingsax
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    The other option being that someone keeps the cop busy while we make our exit. I'd hoped he would spend some time corralling witnesses, but that's fine. Worst case Danny could run and obfuscate letting the others skedaddle while he's distracted.

    Fencingsax
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Lizzy been sitting in the van the whole time since I've been busy IRL, I could drive it around the block.

  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Am I close enough to the entrance that I can hear the cop talking?

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Am I close enough to the entrance that I can hear the cop talking?

    No, that's at the front.

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Alright, then I think I have to spend a willpower.

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Assuming he can tell that Max is entranced, Bulldog can carry him out of the Museum.

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I forgot to mention, and I'm sorry, but for the next week I will probably not be available to post. I should be back by next weekend.

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    We can just assume that was one long state of entrancement. (No worries.)

    wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
Sign In or Register to comment.