As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[OOC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

1171819202123»

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Lizzy won't care for staying someone else's place. She wants to go back to her office/home.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Dark World Regent Santa DestroyRegistered User regular
    That much I gathered, assuming they don't just drag her kicking and screaming along with them anyway.

cNd9yAa.png
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Good luck stopping a vampire who can turn invisible from getting away.

cj iwakura
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I don't think they've "bonded" at a level where they fight her to stay. Assuming there's enough time before daylight, I know Alex would be fine with dropping her off.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Dark World Regent Santa DestroyRegistered User regular
    There should be plenty, assuming minimal stops.

cNd9yAa.png
    I'll move forward with the presumed destinations later if there's no objection.

cNd9yAa.png
    Grunt's Ghosts
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Well, I think we figured out where the second thing went.

We should probably establish all of the coterie's activities before this goes down.

cNd9yAa.png
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Just so the picture in my head is right, Deke and I are waiting outside while the rest sneak through the building, right?