Options

overwatch: sombra uncanceled

19596979899101»

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I actually enjoy playing HotS when in a friend group, which is more than I can say for any other MOBA

AtomicTofu on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    So- DOES Sombra's ult remove the "HP shields" of characters, like Zarya's and Zenyattas?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I would probably play HoTS with other people if I could guarantee my ability to be there for a full game

kids make that shit hard though

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    I actually enjoy playing HotS when in a friend group, which is more than I can say for any other MOBA

It helps that the matches don't take half a lifetime, and laning phases are constantly broken up my map events that encourage team fights.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    So- DOES Sombra's ult remove the "HP shields" of characters, like Zarya's and Zenyattas?

it's hard to be sure because people doing the reporting aren't using the proper nomenclature for shit

they also say that it both does and does not go through "barriers"

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    damn, south korea is scary good

South Korea is basically the Korean Pro All-Star team. US has a bunch of good players but SK is nothing but the very best SK players. The competition is basically to see who gets to lose to them in the finals.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    hots removes a lot of stuff that i think are barriers to entry for most people for totally valid reasons

i just don't think hots does a very good job of solving the high-level problems that arise from removing those things

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    damn, south korea is scary good

South Korea is basically the Korean Pro All-Star team. US has a bunch of good players but SK is nothing but the very best SK players. The competition is basically to see who gets to lose to them in the finals.

eh, I think Sweden can give them a run for their money

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    holy shit that zarya jumping in through the top window

i didn't even know she could grenade-jump

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I played a bunch of Vs. AI matches in HotS with some friends a while back. I liked that.

Can you unlock the Genji skin by doing that? If so I can probably talk my brother into doing it with me. Get my Azmodan on again.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    I played a bunch of Vs. AI matches in HotS with some friends a while back. I liked that.

Can you unlock the Genji skin by doing that? If so I can probably talk my brother into doing it with me. Get my Azmodan on again.

Yes you can

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »

I don't think I've ever seen an promo event that forced you do to PvP matches instead of Vs. AI.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i can't believe a new thread, sullying my good and pure name no less, was made before this one was locked

also i have to get that genji skin........

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.