Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[IC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

1141517192022

Posts

  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Danny looks back at the others, conducting their important business. "Fuck it, gotta be more enjoyable than this." Pulling his phone again, he texts Deke "M's outside.
    Back soon."
    Activating the voice recorder app Danny heads quickly for the door.

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    "Understood, Prince. I had one question regarding my duties as Scourge. How do you wish me to deal with with the unacknowledged? Should they be brought to Elysium, destroyed, monitored?"

    Bulldog had a general idea about the responsibilities of the Scourge, but the devil was in the details.

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 11
    "If they come willingly, bring them to be Acknowledged. If they resist, they have no status. Use your best judgment. Be wary, we have not had Sabbat incursions in many years, but there may be some that don't fall under our purview. If their ilk step out of line, put them down. Otherwise I care not for their activities, so long as they don't pose a threat. While Sabbat presence never bodes well, the local Independents usually mind their own businesses. Usually."


    @Maclay
    You do indeed find Miser lurking outside the theater, snickering to himself as he watches the passing tourists go about their business. "Your twisted sister is indeed a brave one, but she might wind up having a stake at the party if she doesn't mind her fangs."

    cj iwakura on
    GNKPlZ6.png
    The autopsy is the means through which all is revealed.
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited March 11
    Elizabeth Hailion

    Lizzy looks at the shotgun and then at the lady's eyes and in a slightly songlike tone says,
    "There is no need for your rage today
    Listen to me and let it go away,
    Find a peace you thought you'd never know.
    Release your emotions, let them go."
    Geth, if I ever needed you to work with me, now would be the time.

    I got 3 Charisma, no Empthy, so I am basically throwing a Hail Mary here...

    Geth roll 3d10o10h5 to Calm the Savage Beast.

    I've calmed her emotions down for one hour. I can work with that.

    to Calm the Savage Beast.:
    3d10o10h5 2 [3d10o10h5=[10, 2], 8, 2]

    Grunt's Ghosts on
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited March 12
    "Thank you for time, Regentia. I have nothing further." Bulldog said, and waited to be dismissed.

    Bulldog hoped his scant knowledge of Kindred politics would be enough for now, at least until he could learn more.

    Once he rejoined the others in Elysium, the biker stopped to congratulate Alex on his new postion as Harpy. Then checked in on Deke and Danny to see if thier efforts to obtain special ammunition and infomation had had any success.

    "Deke, any luck? Have you seen Danny? I was hoping to ask him if he heard anything back from Liz." Bulldog asked Deke when he had a free moment.

    Boozer on
    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    "Very well, contact me once anything develops. ...and for the sake of your coterie, I hope your darling debutante comes along quietly."

    By the time the meeting is over, most of the Elysium attendees are already focused on their own affairs and social circles, apart from the recent Neonates awaiting acknowledgement who seem like fish out of water. Calebros is sorting through a handful of yellowed typewritten letters, which are then distributed to two nondescript figures that then seem to disappear from sight. Soon it appears to just be him and Emmett, who approaches the Scourge-elect and Deke with a grin that seems almost drunken. "So I hear you sons-of-bitches are actually taking the fight to a Nictspawn. Shit, and I thought the Malks were nuts."


    @Grunt's Ghosts
    You succeed in dialing back the Sheriff's rage, but it's very clear she still has a duty to perform, even though it no longer is being declared at gunpoint. "The Regentia's not a fan of your failure to contact her. So are you going to be a responsible member of the city and do as expected or are you going to keep playing with the kine?" There's no outright threat stated, but it doesn't appear further resistance will be taken lightly.

    GNKPlZ6.png
    The autopsy is the means through which all is revealed.
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Alex returns the congratulations back to Bulldog, making a small quip about how his position seems a little more long term than the Toreador's own.

    He takes a few steps over towards Deke and Bulldog, and then pauses, remembering now that he has his own duty to perform, and needs to make sure that has been accomplished before he joins the group. He hopes they don't get too far ahead in planning without him, but he also acknowledges that he isn't going to add much to the conversation, other than a desire to be present as it's on going.

    Instead, Alex turns his attention to the small group of Neonates that looks to be almost nervously waiting for something else to happen. Well, at least this is something that can't go too badly if I screw it up..... He approaches them to formally engage in the acknowledgement, and give them some general tips of what the should expect next. He remembered that coming more from his Sire, but there doesn't seem to be that much harm is adding a little extra information to those who may not have it. Also, given the response he received from the overall group, every little ally might make his life easier in the short term.
    Geth roll 9d10o10h8 for Presence+Charisma+Etiquette

    Dropping friendly face bonus now, as I assume that's already played out for everyone present. Generally just rolling to follow the acknowledgement formality and not screw it up too much.

    Presence+Charisma+Etiquette:
    9d10o10h8 4 [9d10o10h8=9, 1, 4, 9, 3, 3, 6, 6, [10, 9]]

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Bulldog nodded to Alex, making a point to commit the faces of the newly Acknowledged to memory. "Without the help of the rest of the Crew, mine will be short term as well. Any help you could give me would be appreciated. Still, right now we have other priorities."

    Leaving Alex to his new duties, Bulldog responded to Emmet "Helping the Nosferatu fight those freaks is important. But Calebros knows what comes first for us. The sooner we can handle that, the sooner we can all start playing with high explosives."

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • ArdentArdent Skyline Ranger UndergroundRegistered User regular
    edited March 12
    "I have a line on the bullets and potentially some information on Kenneth. I'm not as confident with the demolitions gear, but it's possible we may get our hands on some," Deke says when Emmett is finished. "We should head down to the wharf if we want to collect the bullets tonight."

    "I'm going to owe for this. I'll need some help paying it forward," he says to Bulldog. "But that's a discussion for later. Like my back-up plan for explosives."

    He glances off in the direction Danny took when he left. "I think Danny went to speak with his Primogen about Lizzy. She'll cause trouble for the whole Clan if this isn't resolved quickly. He also let me know "M" is outside Elysium right now."

    Ardent on
    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
    Join us on Discord for RPGs
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    "Good, we'll go to the wharf first. Don't want to get caught unprepared again." Bulldog said.

    When Deke mentioned the favor the biker nodded. The biker had been taught enough to know such things were the real currency of the Camarilla. But he would have to learn to be more careful with how freely he gave them out. Still, Deke was Crew, and the help he had just provided was invaluable. The Scourge also expected he would need future help to handle his new responsibilities. Both to understand the Sects, and contacts to track down the willfully unacknowledged. Deke and the others all had skills that could help there, and he would need all he could get. "I got your back, Deke. Thanks again."

    "Liz's bullshit will cause trouble for all of us if she doesn't change her tune. To the Prince's, were still a Crew, even if Liz is in denial. We may need handle this personally. Like we need more to deal with." Bulldog said with a grumble.

    "Once Alex can get away we'll get Danny outside and head out. Not sure if M wants our company." Bulldog added, looking around for Max.

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    edited March 13
    Exiting the building, Danny moved briskly but tried to remain undetected, heading in the direction he had previously sensed Miser.
    Geth roll 5d10o10h8 for Dex Stealth Obfuscate
    Do I need another roll to actually find him? If not maybe this could be used to sense whoever else is in Miser's immediate vicinity:
    Geth roll 8d10o10h8 for Per Alert Auspex

    Dex Stealth Obfuscate:
    5d10o10h8 2 [5d10o10h8=9, 8, 3, 3, 2]
    Per Alert Auspex:
    8d10o10h8 3 [8d10o10h8=4, 6, 7, 6, [10, 10, 5], 9, 4, 2]

    Maclay on
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    "I'll agree there does seem to be some poor judgment in play here. Still, she's really more of a secondary, or even tertiary concern as I see it." Danny looks at the imposing building before them. "I don't suppose you've had the opportunity to discuss last night's events with the Prince, have you? Either way, I would be very interested in hearing the first-hand account of the last known individual to see the Seneschal before his terribly unfortunate departure." He gives Miser a look designed to be a pleasant query as he leans casually against the wall.

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 13
    The Caitiff seem skeptical about the 'way too complicated' Acknowledgment process, but otherwise accept the temporary status and go about their business, especially the partaking of the free vitae.

    The Prince's reaction remains to be seen, as more unaligned in the city is never regarded as a good thing.


    In response to the suggestion of explosives, Emmett gives a mirthless laugh. "Well, you're either gonna nuke half the city or nuke that thing. Either way, you got my endorsement." The creature raises his glass in a faux toast before downing the remaining red liquid.


    @Maclay
    "Discuss? I haven't been inside that den of vipers in many a moon. If your dear Prince wants me, she need but step outside. Ask yourself how often that happens. The sorceress is so loathe to leave her charnel house." The vagrant waves to the theater in dismissal. "Ah, the artist-nee-philanthropist. I admit he did not have my full attention, but last I recall, he was making himself scarce, then he was gone like so many rose petals. Whether by his choice or another's, who can say. Who can say."

    cj iwakura on
    GNKPlZ6.png
    The autopsy is the means through which all is revealed.
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Rose petals... "I suppose the presence of Nictuku is liable to distract even the best of us." Danny casts a sidelong glance at Miser before turning his eyes skyward. "My instinct is all this comes down to interparty politics. But you've always gotta watch for the third player tugging those strings. You certainly seem to have eyes on everything, do you see the other clans dirtying their hands in this?"

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    "The Seneschal was not the type to make enemies easily... he was too, some might say, foolishly trusting. Likely the source of his inevitable downfall. Such turbulent times leave many interested parties many opportunities." The vagrant's attention seems to wander to anywhere but his companion. "It's not a question of whether or not they would. Just a question of which."

    GNKPlZ6.png
    The autopsy is the means through which all is revealed.
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    "Indeed." Danny says with a half-smile as he steps away from the wall. "Ahhh... So much to do and Her Princeliness needs it done so quickly. If you have any requests or last minute guidance, you have my ear, but I'd best return soon lest they decide I need hunting down as well. And of course, you clearly know how to find me should the need arise." Danny finishes with a slightly over-dramatic flourish, ready to depart when Miser is done.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Finishing up his immediately duties, Alex takes the opportunity to join Bulldog and Deke. He had provided a temporary acknowledgement to a few Caitiff, and made a note to try and see if Deke could help him track down more information about them. Preparation and diligence seemed to be the two traits that would help him be successful in this role, so he needed to take advantage of the insights that his fellow Toreador could help him get.

    "Sorry about that." Alex said as he reached the duo, casting a quick glance over to a seemingly amused Emmett who was also present. "Where have we landed?"

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    "Stay safe Emmett, let us know if you hear anything." Bulldog says. He then texts Danny and Max to let them know they're headed to the SUV.

    Bulldog catches Alex up as they all head back to the vehicle. "We're headed to the wharf to pick up the special ammunition Deke was able to get a hold of. After that we'll head back to the museum and see if we can pick up the trail on Kenneth, unless we get a more promising lead before that.

    "We also need to make sure that Liz comes in, Julia made that clear. We're in this together, and I'm not letting Liz's vacation plans get us all ashed. Let's hope one of those mutant Nictuku freaks don't decide to show up today, we got enough to deal with already." Bulldog said, wondering why so much had been piled onto the new Crew's plate.
    Not sure where Max is, so I'll assume we contacted him and Danny via text to meet at the SUV before we leave. If Max left Elysium we'll go without him.

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited March 13
    After the meeting, Max stayed at Elysium. There was a weight hanging on the meeting, and it felt like the Nictuku were just uncovering existing stresses. He remains and speaks to other attendees as they filter out, waiting for instructions from the new Scourge and Harpy. Max decides to find out what else is going on, because there is always something else going on.

    If Sibyl is around, he definitely tries to talk a little to her.

    Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Geth roll 8d10o10h8 for Charisma+Etiquette+Politics

    Charisma+Etiquette+Politics:
    8d10o10h8 5 [8d10o10h8=[10, 1], 1, [10, 2], [10, 10, 2], 4, 8, 2, 3]

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Geth Roll 6d10o10h8 for Charisma+Etiquette

    Charisma+Etiquette:
    6d10o10h8 2 [6d10o10h8=7, 8, 3, 3, 3, [10, 5]]

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Elizabeth Hailion

    Seeing that the Sheriff might be more reasonable, Lizzy decided to explain the situation to her.

    "The choice not to go with Bulldog wasn't one I took lightly
    And I am not trying to offend the Prince, not even slightly.
    But it would seem that I'm being closely watched, but I didn't see him
    But he told my human boss I was talking to Miser at the museum.
    How much this spy knows, I can't say.
    But I felt it would cause more problems if I didn't stay.
    And I would have explained this to that brute fucker if he hadn't been so crass
    But he came in like a bull and acted like an ass.
    My band has less than an hour before they're done,
    And my job will be over before the rising sun.
    But... maybe you could help me with my spy.
    See if you can spot the fucker watching me with a critical eye."
    Let's see if I can get some friends!
    I'd say it's most likely Chrisma and Empthy, which means 3 dice. Fuck, Lizzy, you need to be more social.
    Geth roll 3d10o10h8 for Help! Cause I Need Somebody!

    Help! Cause I Need Somebody!:
    3d10o10h8 1 [3d10o10h8=7, 3, 9]

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Miser offers the slightest of bows with a tilt of his hat, turns towards an adjacent alley, and shuffles out of sight.

    @Fencingsax
    Sybil is mostly keeping to herself, seeming to avoid having to cope with the Seneschal's responsibilities as much as possible... whatever those might be, but the atmosphere seems decidedly more lax without the Sheriff lurking about. The other locals seem indifferent about who the second in command is, as the Tremere are still clearly in charge. From what you can tell, there has barely been a ripple in Kenneth's absence. No one disliked the man, but he isn't particularly missed either.

    "Probably got the hell out of town when the Nossies came a'calling, if you ask me. Maybe he's the smart one." She catches a glance of Emmett, and barely holds off a shudder. "There's ugly, and Christ, there's ugly."

    @Grunt's Ghosts
    "I don't get half the shit you're talking about, but whatever. If you catch wind that you're being tailed, stick to downtown. I'll keep an ear out, but I sure as hell won't be your babysitter."
    At least the shotgun is finally lowered. "Now be a good girl and go meet up with your posse before I change my mind."

    GNKPlZ6.png
    The autopsy is the means through which all is revealed.
  • ArdentArdent Skyline Ranger UndergroundRegistered User regular
    Deke settled in to the SUV. "Down to the piers. I think Pier 46. And before anyone gets any crazy ideas, we're dealing with a cop. A cop who while morally flexible, is doing this mostly out of personal loyalty."

    Deke decides to check in with another contact while they're driving. "Petey. It's Deke. You heard about the philanthropist? Know whose action it is?"
    Geth, roll 6d10o10h8 for Contacts + Charisma + Streetwise

    Contacts + Charisma + Streetwise:
    6d10o10h8 2 [6d10o10h8=9, 3, 4, 1, 7, 8]

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
    Join us on Discord for RPGs
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Danny plays back his conversation with Miser for the others during the drive, preferring that they draw their own conclusions rather than immediately sharing his own thoughts. He's a little concerned about the team's priorities, mostly on account of the fact that he himself couldn't handle a gun for shit, but at this point an hour or so wasn't going to make a huge difference and it presumably made them feel safer.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Alex slides into the driver seat of the SUV, turning the key, and the group drives down towards the docks to meet up with Deke's contact. Alex listened as Danny shared what he had discussed with the Malkavian Primogen, and ponders briefly before responding. "It's fair for some people to assume that Kenneth might have decided to skip town for some reason, but I think we need to operate under the assumption that he was taken until we have evidence to prove otherwise. I certainly don't think the Prince is going to be willing to accept anything else without hard proof, and after her reaction to Lizzy not showing up, I don't want to test her." He pauses, then adds "That said, we can keep our eyes open to the possibility so we aren't blindly forcing forward, but for our own sake, we need to be sure that we always look like we're looking for someone who has been taken.

  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Max gets in the back, and replies to Alex "Well, we're pretty sure whatever that thing was didn't get him, because Kenneth got out first. He didn't get in the van, he just ran, I think. No one saw which way he ran tho.... Oh, shit. We have to get Lizzy, because she was making nice with the guy who either saw who took him, or actually took him. This is going to be downright pleasant."

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Elizabeth Hailion

    Seeing that her situation wasn't going to get better, Lizzy when to the bar manager, got the band's payment, and cut their share out evenly among them, and sent Danny a text message. "Done with my shit. Where are you?"

    Lizzy flags down a cab, but doesn't forget she might be watched, and keeps a sly eye for anyone following her.
    Perception+Alertness+Auspex
    Geth roll 6d10o10h8 Tell Me Who's Watching

    Tell Me Who's Watching:
    6d10o10h8 2 [6d10o10h8=8, 9, 1, 4, 1, 2]

  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    "Lizzy's looking to get back with us. Should I tell her we'll pick her up back at Elysium, hopefully avoiding the wrath of Julia, or have her meet us at the museum, potentially bringing the Prince's fury down on the rest of us?" Danny asks, making his preference clear. Based on what he knew of Lizzy so far, he didn't think it a good idea to have her interacting with the police.

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Bulldog thought a moment. "Have her head to Elysium now. Let's turn around and meet her there Alex. I'm done taking chances with this circus."

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Alex nods and redirects the SUV back towards the Elysium. It was a good idea to reconvene there, even if it meant wasted time. Lizzy needed to be seen joining up with the group publicly and hopefully that would help calm the Prince's anger and maybe also refocus Lizzy back onto the task at hand. "Got it, heading back."

  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Danny texts: "Elysium. ASAP."
    "Prince could be pretty eager to have a 'chat' with her. We might need a solid argument as to why she has to stick with us. Maybe also help convince Lizzy of the same."

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    While en route to the Elysium, the police radio crackles with activity. "Be advised, an anonymous caller is reporting that suspicious activity is occurring near the bayfront. Possible trafficking activity." The described area sounds suspiciously similar to where you're supposed to go.

    GNKPlZ6.png
    The autopsy is the means through which all is revealed.
  • ArdentArdent Skyline Ranger UndergroundRegistered User regular
    Deke sighs. "Her night off is going to cost us either way, it seems." He shakes his head. "Selfish."

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
    Join us on Discord for RPGs
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    "Shit, let's head back to the wharf. Sorry Alex. I don't want to lose this chance at the Incendiary ammo. Liz will have to explain herself to the Prince. We'll met her at Elysium after we're done at the wharf." Bulldog decided.

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Alex grimaces. "Someone text Lizzy, let her know to wait for us and keep a low profile." Looking left and right,he pulls a quick U turn at the next intersection. "What's the play here? Someone has ratted us out and we're driving right into it. Someone tell me they have an idea other than 'Get there faster'."

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    "You're right Alex. The timing too weird. Some fuck probably overheard us at Elysium and is trying to screw us." Bulldog had his suspisions, but it could have been anyone really.

    "Deke, see if you can call your contact on one of Danny's burner phones and move the meet. Hopefully it's not too late to at least warn him." The biker said.

    Scratching his beard, Bulldog said "We might be able to use this, figure out whose making moves against us. Any chance one of you could find out who left the tip to the cops?" It was a long shot, but might be worth pursuing.

    Xeno the Wonderworker - [PBP] [DW] The Merry Freebooters of Ditchwater
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    Varg Yagha - [PBP] [13th Age] The Adventurer's Guild
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Danny pulls one of his phones and looks at it for a second. "Yeah, sure." Probably about due to replace this one anyway. He passes it to Deke.
    "Guess I'll text Lizzy. Again." "We're not there yet. Someone there might be fucking with us. Recommend eyes and ears open and not pissing anyone off too badly. Join you when we can. Learn what you can?"

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Elizabeth Hailion

    As the cab pulls up, Lizzy calls Danny.
    "Top to bottom, everything you know that's true.
    What's going on and who know what you guys planned to do?"

  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    "I wasn't around for everything, so I'll put you on speaker." Danny holds the phone where everyone can hear and be heard. "If we could avoid saying anything a third party might use against us that might be nice. Also perhaps save intra-party grievances for later?" He proceeds to inform Lizzy of the facts as best he can and as far as he knows, allowing the others to interject as they desire.

Sign In or Register to comment.