The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[IC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

1252627282931»

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited January 12
    Elizabeth Hailion

Lizzy was furious at Miser's shit.

"I don't need anyone babysitting me.
    I was fine where I was, you see.
    Unless you want to let me know who is trying to end my unlife,
    Stop telling me there are boogie men out there with knives."

Lizzy turned her attention to the conversation at hand.
    "I think I remember a chop shop for a local gang.
    Although they are less interested in vans and more into mustangs."
    Let's get this going again! Day 4 and we are only 8 months away from playing for 2 years!

Geth roll 5d10o10h8 for Intelligent+Streetwise
    Let's see if Lizzy knows a chop shop for real.

Intelligent+Streetwise:
    5d10o10h8 2 [5d10o10h8=7, 8, 1, 8, 4]

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    The nearest one that comes to mind is in Lower Manhattan, though the area(and management) is questionable at best.

(I was on the verge of hitting the drawing board for a new campaign this very hour, too.)

wJyG2Dm.png
    The world will once again become steeped in fog. Welcome To The 25区 | 人生を殺す
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    The nearest one that comes to mind is in Lower Manhattan, though the area(and management) is questionable at best.

(I was on the verge of hitting the drawing board for a new campaign this very hour, too.)
    Nah, let's keep this one going. Even if we need to switch from this to something else, I still want to play.

• MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Happy to stick around as long as I'm needed. No big deal if things need to move in a different direction though.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    "They were ready for us. Was it just a general paranoia, or are we just screwed every which way?"

Max doesn't actually deal with violence well. Not yet, at least. Panic is.. well if he had a good look, that wouldn't be it.

"Those eyes, though. I think we have to face that whatever is threatening the clans is significantly more prepared than we gave credit"
    I have been enjoying this, myself.

Maclay wrote: »
    Happy to stick around as long as I'm needed. No big deal if things need to move in a different direction though.
    Depends on the players, I'm fine with whatever. The scene moving forward does require interaction from key figures, so I want to be sure everyone's still active. @Boozer's been MIA for a while, for instance.

wJyG2Dm.png
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    Boozer bought a house and I can tell you from experience your time just starts slipping away when you do. I'm still around if he's ready to get back into it, though.

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    "Personally, I'd put this more on everyone but who we were aiming to kill." Danny casts a glance at Miser before continuing. "We were rushed, under-informed and didn't have nearly as much backup as we were banking on." He stares out at the street ahead of them. "Chop-Shop should be fine. Two smaller vehicles might even work to our benefit at this point, if we can swing it."

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Alex just nods silently along with the others. The overwhelming opinion was that they were underprepared, but he wasn't about to voice the fact that there was one political figure who kept sending them in that way. He would need to tread carefully still, even if everyone agreed, that doesn't mean they were safe with each other. Vampire politics tended to lean towards maneuvering on a constant basis.

"Chop shop is fine. Whatever gets us out of this thing so that we have a chance at maybe staying untracked for a bit"
    Sorry! I thought I had been checking this forum daily but somehow missed that this picked back up a couple days ago

• ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    "I'll go along with whatever our experts on criminality suggest here," Deke says. "But this does mean that while we accomplished a goal, I'm not sure it will be considered the goal any more."

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
    The area of the first garage that comes to mind is a veritable gauntlet of decrepit buildings as well as scattered homeless, criminals, or a combination of the two. It doesn't even seem to be open, since a rusted metal door is firmly closed over the entrance and the windows are barred shut... though a cracked neon sign hanging off a broken hinge seems to suggest otherwise.

wJyG2Dm.png