Options

USA Presidential Election 2016: A Hard Day's Right

19495969798100»

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    One of the things people don't understand about objectification is that it feels great from people that you want to see you sexually and horrible from people you don't. Like no one cares if their wife tells them they're a little fucktoy but they super don't want to hear it from Dean in accounts. If you're saying it about some woman who's cosplaying or whatever (that's where I see it most often), you have to understand that you're almost certainly in the second category, it's going to feel gross and weird. There's also a difference between "you look great today" and "your tits are awesome", where one is a non-sexual compliment that lifts you up a little and the other is reminding you that the person you're talking to is thinking about how much they want to ejaculate.

I don't get why guys who say shit like "What's the big deal, I'd love it if women aggressively pursued me and told me how hot I am!" can't get this through their heads. Yeah, scores of attractive people diving at your junk, who wouldn't like that? But consider the possibility of a woman you find *gasp* unattractive, or a man you find unattractive, aggressively pursuing you. Five separate, heavy-set, 65 year old people wolf whistling at you on the walk to the coffee shop. Some guy with 6 inches and 50 pounds on you leaning way too close and asking where you live, because you're just the kind of guy he likes.

Anyone who can't see what's objectionable about that is actively trying to not understand. In their heads, is every single man just infallibly attractive to every woman, so objectification by them couldn't ever be unwanted? I just don't get it.

Because honestly, not to be mean, you're talking about people who've never been aggressively sexually pursued. I can see why they probably think it would be neat to have someone really want their dick. If you would be happy to have someone, anyone tell you that you're sexy and wonderful and they want to rub up against you because that's never happening, you probably can't identify with people who are like "ugh that happens all the time I hate it". Not only that, but them complaining about it probably makes you pretty angry!

I'm not saying I think it's ok, but can I understand where it's coming from? Absolutely. You can dig down until it becomes "ugly or weird people are socially ostracised and because of this become deeply strange and bitter"

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Khavall wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    this thread took a turn for the not expected

I mean....

... has there ever actually been an SE++ thread that didn't turn to talking about penises?

jelq thread

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Proposal for new thread title: Presidential Election: A Game of Dicks

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

How could you possibly not expect this, I think it's more surprising when the thread isn't embroiled in some sort of gential, usually cock, based multi-page discussion

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular

Yeah, it went kinda crooked.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    I see those banner ads for, "Grow a foot-long cock!"

And it's like

What would you even do with that much dick.

It's too much dick, is what it is

Biologically speaking anything over 4 inches is dangerous

Wait is this true? Because the average dick size is around 5 inches.

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    There is a dude who had a natural foot long

He got dizzy/passed out when he got a boner

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    One of the things people don't understand about objectification is that it feels great from people that you want to see you sexually and horrible from people you don't. Like no one cares if their wife tells them they're a little fucktoy but they super don't want to hear it from Dean in accounts. If you're saying it about some woman who's cosplaying or whatever (that's where I see it most often), you have to understand that you're almost certainly in the second category, it's going to feel gross and weird. There's also a difference between "you look great today" and "your tits are awesome", where one is a non-sexual compliment that lifts you up a little and the other is reminding you that the person you're talking to is thinking about how much they want to ejaculate.

I don't get why guys who say shit like "What's the big deal, I'd love it if women aggressively pursued me and told me how hot I am!" can't get this through their heads. Yeah, scores of attractive people diving at your junk, who wouldn't like that? But consider the possibility of a woman you find *gasp* unattractive, or a man you find unattractive, aggressively pursuing you. Five separate, heavy-set, 65 year old people wolf whistling at you on the walk to the coffee shop. Some guy with 6 inches and 50 pounds on you leaning way too close and asking where you live, because you're just the kind of guy he likes.

Anyone who can't see what's objectionable about that is actively trying to not understand. In their heads, is every single man just infallibly attractive to every woman, so objectification by them couldn't ever be unwanted? I just don't get it.

Because honestly, not to be mean, you're talking about people who've never been aggressively sexually pursued. I can see why they probably think it would be neat to have someone really want their dick. If you would be happy to have someone, anyone tell you that you're sexy and wonderful and they want to rub up against you because that's never happening, you probably can't identify with people who are like "ugh that happens all the time I hate it". Not only that, but them complaining about it probably makes you pretty angry!

I'm not saying I think it's ok, but can I understand where it's coming from? Absolutely. You can dig down until it becomes "ugly or weird people are socially ostracised and because of this become deeply strange and bitter"

Yeah.

Being desired in that way is all fun and games up until the exact moment it isn't. And that moment is going to vary a lot for people, largely based on how frequently it has happened to them and how badly it has gone for them in the past, but until you get to that moment for the first time, it's really hard to understand exactly what it means. And we have a culture that pretty much states that a lot of men are never going to get to that moment. Which is in many ways a good thing, because that's a real shitty place to be, but it definitely impacts that understanding.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I can't think of a single problem I have that would be solved if I had a cock that was a foot long

If it was a foot long but normal width you could use it to get those last few Pringles out of the can.

• Options
    I can't think of a single problem I have that would be solved if I had a cock that was a foot long

If it was a foot long but normal width you could use it to get those last few Pringles out of the can.

No one wants to eat those pringles

• Options
    Why don't they just put a second cap on the bottom

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

why not just turn the can up and drink those chips

like a gentleman

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

if you had a box of foot long condoms?

• Options
    If once you pop, you can't stop, why do they come in a resealable carton?

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Pro-tip:

When you get down to those last few Pringles you tilt the can bottom-side up and they will slide right on down into an appropriately placed hand!

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Tasteticle wrote: »
    I see those banner ads for, "Grow a foot-long cock!"

And it's like

What would you even do with that much dick.

It's too much dick, is what it is

Biologically speaking anything over 4 inches is dangerous

Wait is this true? Because the average dick size is around 5 inches.

Like, thanks to this post, my search history now includes the phrase "biologically dangerous dick size"

It was not a good search term to use

Tasteticle on

• Options
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Pro-tip:

When you get down to those last few Pringles you tilt the can bottom-side up and they will slide right on down into an appropriately placed hand!

Yeah along with a buncha dust they gotta have some kinda smaller bottom tube that can neatly contain it

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Same reason questionable beef products come in reseable bags. So you can in theory claim you'll stop, but they know, they know you won't.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Mine has been described as the perfect size and shape by multiple people

It's about 5 and 3/4s

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular

Whoa, dude

Whoa

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    lol if you don't just drink those Pringles from the start

Tasteticle on

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    There is a dude who had a natural foot long

He got dizzy/passed out when he got a boner

It really is annoying, but now that I know to expect it it's not so bad.

• Options
    Olivaw wrote: »

Whoa, dude

Whoa

Yeah this came too late in the thread

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Man, Pringles are in fact more resealable than most other chips

I gotta use those garbage plastic clips to keep my bag of Ruffles closed, and even then they'll get stale

Pringles come pre-stale, and have a resealable container? What the heck?

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »

Whoa, dude

Whoa

Yeah this came too late in the thread

unlike my penis

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Pringles are crisp and delicious!

Maybe things that are around you just rapidly become stale!

• Options
    I will not hear anyone shit talk BBQ pringles

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Mine has been described as the perfect size and shape by multiple people

It's about 5 and 3/4s

weird mine too

• Options
    To be continued

This discussion has been closed.