USA Presidential Election 2016: A Hard Day's Right

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    -Tal wrote: »
    would you marry donald trump for the money

You couldn't pay me to share an elevator with the man, let alone a bed

The opportunity to shout at him for 10-60 seconds, and there's nothing he can do to get away? I dunno, sounds pretty good to me.

Yeah, but he is rich and powerful. He may be powerless in those seconds but he could destroy you the minute those doors open.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    OK these last few pages...what the actual fuck?

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Who am I? I'm nobody! He'll never know my name, but let me tell you, I will gain immense satisfaction from calling him a racist, ignorant, dumb, broke-ass motherfucker who couldn't lead a company, much less a country

• JavenJaven Registered User regular

In all seriousness, it's pretty fucking tough, though. It's basically impossible to interact with what Trump says on an intellectual level, without either A) legitimizing his fucked up backwards views, or B) belittling the person spouting it and everyone who buys it, thus causing them to retreat and become defensive?

edited September 2016
    Who am I? I'm nobody! He'll never know my name, but let me tell you, I will gain immense satisfaction from calling him a racist, ignorant, dumb, broke-ass motherfucker who couldn't lead a company, much less a country

Donald Trump is an incredibly petty and vindictive little man and he could easily find out who you are and ruin your life.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Nah

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Sex with Trump would be the worst.

His gross, orange, baggy skin flopped over you as his stringy sweat soaked hair dangles in your face while he looks at you like this:

fzc3pbw1op74.jpg
    No. Would not marry Trump for the money.

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    I keep forgetting how awful David Brooks can be. It just slides out of my head, then I see something he's written and I'm like, "Oh, right, he's horrible".

It's like he works for the Silence or something.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Donald Trump is an incredibly petty and vindictive little man and he could easily find out who you are and ruin your life.

Is Donald Trump just this version of The Penguin?
    tDLQjxr.jpg

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Zonugal wrote: »

Is Donald Trump just this version of The Penguin?
    tDLQjxr.jpg

Yeah, that's certainly at least part of my mental image of him.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    That's a great comic page I haven't seen before and I'm glad to be introduced to it. However, Trump would never, ever put in that level of work, research and thought into one of his grudges. He never forgets them, but his idea of revenge is telling people they're unattractive or losers. The well doesn't run deep.

Peace to fashion police, I wear my heart
    On my sleeve, let the runway start
  • DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    That's a great comic page I haven't seen before and I'm glad to be introduced to it. However, Trump would never, ever put in that level of work, research and thought into one of his grudges. He never forgets them, but his idea of revenge is telling people they're unattractive or losers. The well doesn't run deep.

He'd get two steps in, refuse the pay the people, and it'd fall apart.

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

Or you know... launching a frivolous lawsuit against the person that will bankrupt them.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    As a high-class international hit man I'd never do a job for Trump. He would start bragging about how well I killed them a week after, totally blowing my cover.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    TheStig wrote: »
    As a high-class international hit man I'd never do a job for Trump. He would start bragging about how well I killed them a week after, totally blowing my cover.

If you were really high-class, you'd use his foibles against him to further your own business. Pull some sort of double-fake, posing as one of your rivals so he ruins THAT GUY'S career instead or something.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    The fact that Donald Trump is ugly isn't even on the top 50 of his worst qualities. In fact, I'd say that harping on about his appearance is more insulting to the many wonderful residents of the world who are manifestly far uglier than him. He's an over-privileged, petty, stupid, inarticulate, racist, misogynist fascist who intends to ruin the world. In light of that, the fact that he looks like he farts out of his cock doesn't seem particularly relevant.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    The amount of anger and confusion white people have with the athletes not standing for the national anthem is kind of astounding. I guess some of it is based on racism, but I don't know how to unpack it all.

It's all over my Facebook news feed.

Like some college coaches forced their protesting players to explain themselves to members of the VFW or something?

The click bait Facebook posts don't say what happened when they did meet though.

DouglasDanger on
    I'm a white people and I don't mind it.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I like Olbermann's summation:
    "The Republican Party has actually nominated for president an irresponsible, unrealistic, naive, petulant, childish, vindictive, prejudiced, bigoted, racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, fascistic, authoritarian, insensitive, erratic, disturbed, irrational, inhuman individual named Donald John Trump."

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Tube wrote: »
    The fact that Donald Trump is ugly isn't even on the top 50 of his worst qualities. In fact, I'd say that harping on about his appearance is more insulting to the many wonderful residents of the world who are manifestly far uglier than him. He's an over-privileged, petty, stupid, inarticulate, racist, misogynist fascist who intends to ruin the world. In light of that, the fact that he looks like he farts out of his cock doesn't seem particularly relevant.

My big problem with Trump's face isn't his features, so much. It's not that he's ugly; he's really not, at least not so much as to bear remark

It's that he's mean-looking, mean in that small and petty way where he looks like he thinks that an insult is the best way to win an argument, like he would call you a nasty name and then smile as if he'd made a point and wasn't that just too bad for you

Got a mean-looking face, does Trump, and I ain't like it very much, and I don't care for the way he smiles

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    The amount of anger and confusion white people have with the athletes not standing for the national anthem is kind of astounding. I guess some of it is based on racism, but I don't know how to unpack it all.

Like some college coaches forced their protesting players to explain themselves to members of the VFW or something?

The click bait Facebook posts don't say what happened when they did meet though.

The people who don't like the not standing for the anthem and also don't want to deal with the reasons people are choosing not to stand for the anthem are purposefully warping the conversation into one about patriotism and supporting the troops in an effort to basically shame others into silence

It is a tried and true technique especially post 9/11

2x39jD4.jpg

I bet those same people never post about the horrid, reprehensible acts done by professional athletes though, right?

I've been clicking through random Twitter shit and holy fucking shit has Tila Tequila gone off the deep end

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    I've been clicking through random Twitter shit and holy fucking shit has Tila Tequila gone off the deep end

oh that happened a while ago.

...not that i keep tabs on Tila Tequila. i don't. i've just seen enough facebook clickbait crap over the last few years to see it.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562

#NotAllAdmins

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

you'd think she'd have hit rock bottom after getting bottles of faygo thrown at her while dancing topless at the gathering of the juggalos

Considering the rather public and numerous number of veterans who didn't want to fight in Vietnam against communism when they didn't have basic protection under the law at home, I suspect a visit to the VFW wouldn't go the way they expected it to.

...not that i keep tabs on Tila Tequila. i don't. i've just seen enough facebook clickbait crap over the last few years to see it.

No I mean, I knew that, but she has gone off the deep end. Her Twitter profile picture is her face photoshopped onto Anne Frank and she's wearing a nazi armband in her cover photo. She's either doing a performance art bit or maybe needs to be checked into a psychiatric facility.

• Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    I've created an accurate pictographical satirical cartoon about today's events

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

No I mean, I knew that, but she has gone off the deep end. Her Twitter profile picture is her face photoshopped onto Anne Frank and she's wearing a nazi armband in her cover photo. She's either doing a performance art bit or maybe needs to be checked into a psychiatric facility.

Yeah I legitimately have no idea with her

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

Hell I'm a veteran and I support it. People who claim to speak for all veterans and act like we support some sort of state mandated patriotism can go eat a dick.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Narbus wrote: »

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

You see, this is new Tila

She's here from the future

The original flavor Tila died back in 2012, and only recently was this current Tila able to show up and take her place

Old Tila would not have supported Trump (that's why she was assassinated)

Get it?

If you haven't already, Tila Tequila's whole Twitter feed is an exciting adventure

I highly recommend plumbing that particular rabbit hole

Straightzi on
    Straightzi wrote: »
    If you haven't already, Tila Tequila's whole Twitter feed is an exciting adventure

I highly recommend plumbing that particular rabbit hole

I went down it and saw six thousand amazing things and then realised I'd only gone back 20 hours.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

you'd think she'd have hit rock bottom after getting bottles of faygo thrown at her while dancing topless at the gathering of the juggalos

I imagine that would be rock bottom for most people. Just waking up at the gathering and going "Fuck what did I do with my life?"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    ...and here i was hoping this'd be a relatively not-weird Friday.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
    TheStig wrote: »

Hell I'm a veteran and I support it. People who claim to speak for all veterans and act like we support some sort of state mandated patriotism can go eat a dick.

I'm not going to say that stereotyping and generalising privileged groups has the same negative effects as it does on the underprivileged, but I'll still say that I think it's stupid and people shouldn't do it.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I've long hated the shout down of using veterans and their service as a reason to not protest. It seems counter to the idea of defending freedom.

Though I also hate how espn reports on athletes protesting, because it feels less about the protest and more about the individual people and so the message is lost entirely.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.