As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

America: a [chat]rospective

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    why do we have to work

more specifically why do I have to work

who wants to defraud the government with me by jumping through incredible layers of imaginary loopholes that will leave conservatives clutching their pearls

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Six wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    A BABY SMILED AT ME
    all babies smile at me
    except the daughter of deebs' friend who it seems hates all men

Babies used to be fascinated with my face when I was younger, like pre- 18 or so. It was uncanny.

My mom always told me it was because of how nice I looked.

Now I know that it was because my face is the infant equivalent of a highway accident.
    hakkes says it's because i look like a child

edit: probably because of all the boobs in my mouth amirite guys?!?!?

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    this 9 week old bulldog puppy in the park was still the best thing that happened to me all weekend

it was so adorable

everyone in the whole area of prospect park near me was in love

hmm...

can i borrow someone's puppy and go to the park

why is this not a service

Having a puppy is a great way to meet strangers.

my friend who has a tiny corgi said it was basically a cheat code for meeting women

he literally saw women leap off their bikes or cross the street against traffic to fawn over his dog

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    My favorite humour genre is when someone says two weird words and a second person interjects "that's my rap name".

ironically Humour Genre is my rap name

Golden!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    that puppy had the attention of the cute kids and the beautiful women and the cool dogs

plus the puppy in itself was the most adorable little thing omg

there was this big dog that came over and was playing with her and he was so sweet to her and let the pupper climb on his face and they were jumping around and omg

omg

dieeeeed

poo
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Ugh...

too much food for lunch.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    if i got a dog

*paralyzed by choice overload*

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    shaz what kinda bulldog?

english? french? american?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    bulldog_puppies.jpg

dead

poo
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    My beard gets very diverse kid reactions.
    From running up to touch it to hide behind legs in fear.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    My niece has started walking with assistance. She'll hold on to things and walk. So I let her hold onto my hands and started walking with her. Apparently she didn't so much want to walk on the ground as she did my feet. She'd step on my toes and giggle.

• Options
    this 9 week old bulldog puppy in the park was still the best thing that happened to me all weekend

it was so adorable

hmm...

my friend who has a tiny corgi said it was basically a cheat code for meeting women

he literally saw women leap off their bikes or cross the street against traffic to fawn over his dog

this is basically what was happening in the park

poo
  • Options
    Young mammals are adorbz

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    my bells palsy never healed right, I didn't have money to go to the doctor about it or anything, so I always feel like a mutant creature when I smile

so I basically don't smile so people think I'm a robut or an ass

override367 on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Oh man, I need to post all those videos I took of dogs running the courses at the agility competition I went to this weekend.

p totes adorbs you guys

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    shaz what kinda bulldog?

english? french? american?

englishhhhh she was waddling arounddddddddd her name was picassooooo

poo
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    A BABY SMILED AT ME
    all babies smile at me
    except the daughter of deebs' friend who it seems hates all men

Babies used to be fascinated with my face when I was younger, like pre- 18 or so. It was uncanny.

My mom always told me it was because of how nice I looked.

Now I know that it was because my face is the infant equivalent of a highway accident.
    hakkes says it's because i look like a child

edit: probably because of all the boobs in my mouth amirite guys?!?!?

u r rite

sig.gif
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    1240152_10200762298005898_1830075618_n.jpg?oh=28bccfa79e8ecf025b69affc7cb463a9&oe=583BF8C4

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »
    I was at the gym for over an hour and a half today, I didn't even notice my usual hour was up.

I only started training again two months ago after my injury + sciatica took me out for 18 months. At least this time I'm taking a much more fundamentals approach and building some core strength and flexability while I working on correcting my anterior pelvic tilt. Hopefully doing that should fix a lot of problems.

fixing anterior pelvic tilt was basically the main focus of my PT post back injury earlier this summer

posture is important, people!

APT is my nemesis

Trying to do stretches every day now

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    SanderJK wrote: »
    My beard gets very diverse kid reactions.
    From running up to touch it to hide behind legs in fear.

Are you sure it's not the lizard pope aspect?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    One time I was walking tumbles in the snow. She had freakishly long National Geographic nipples which were dangling in the snow banks. So I carried her home (she was like 70lbs?)

Every human female I passed on my way home stopped to coo at her

Dogs: the one effective counter to being ugly

• Options
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

it was so adorable

hmm...

My Ex's dog was an American Eskimo. Big, white fluffy dog. He looked like a stuffed animal whose tail wagged. He drew a lot of attention.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    There are chinese engineers here who have never been to the US before. The culture shock is incredible to watch. They are used to the chinese government CONSTANTLY assuring everyone that everything is ok, everything is alright, shhhh shhhh child no, there are no problems. And by contrast, the US is portrayed over there as a wild west fantasy where everyone carries a gun everywhere and there are nonstop shootings in the streets.

They get here and two pressure cooker bombs blow up in NY, the media has a field day, and they're terrified to go outside.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    @Shazkar Shadowstorm you should have met the puppy we had for all of 48 hours

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    tumblr_n99dblHzGc1tyyi4ho1_500.jpg

i

i do like bread

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    desc wrote: »
    I was at the gym for over an hour and a half today, I didn't even notice my usual hour was up.

I only started training again two months ago after my injury + sciatica took me out for 18 months. At least this time I'm taking a much more fundamentals approach and building some core strength and flexability while I working on correcting my anterior pelvic tilt. Hopefully doing that should fix a lot of problems.

fixing anterior pelvic tilt was basically the main focus of my PT post back injury earlier this summer

APT is my nemesis

various pt things that involved keeping the abs braced while moving helped much

cuz it's your core that is keeping your chest down and such

i gotta stretch my hip flexors more too tho

poo
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

i

i do like bread

hey bb

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    "Hey you're cute we should go out sometime" isn't flirting, it's asking someone out.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

APT is my nemesis

various pt things that involved keeping the abs braced while moving helped much

cuz it's your core that is keeping your chest down and such

i gotta stretch my hip flexors more too tho

Yes

Videos all agreed on that

Time for me to get on the plank wagon

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    everyone loves bread.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »

i

i do like bread

hey bb

hey tim

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    I might actually steal "so, do you like bread?"

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    free soda at lunch

kneel before your king

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Shaz we should go out sometime

This is not flirting

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i can't tell if the girl i have been going on dates with is weird or if its just because english is her like 4th language

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    A BABY SMILED AT ME

Run Pinecone, run!

he works with kids and horses if one of us periodically wants to move to a farm and raise ten kids it's definitely him
    Yeah but most of us hate doing work when we get home. I'm not going to spend 10 hours (thanks Obama) working with kids and horses, only to go home to my kids and my horses.

he can just stay home with the kids and horses and I'll make that sweet animation money
    Will you be animating kids and horses?

• Options
    Bread means pain in french so no, I don't like bread

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I might actually steal "so, do you like bread?"

the best part is if they say no, then you can leave right then and there and have lost nothing

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    i can't tell if the girl i have been going on dates with is weird or if its just because english is her like 4th language

no, in my experience weird in one language means weird in all other languages

919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.