As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Supernatural [Phalla]Day 8: Victory, but at what cost?[GAME OVER]

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Considering what we know now about GG, probably worth looking at multi-GG vote goers. Look at Corvidae as an example.

I told her to do that. I was always a safe bet. And the village knows that too, why else would someone try to day 1 me? Look, it's not like I'm a likable guy, with the
    whole killing and torturing souls thing, but I think with a bit of time and some drinks and anal probing we'd be the bestest of friends. We have things in common. You like Pluto, I want to Neil deGrasse Tyson to stand for the inJustice that he did to that heart-shaped cratered planet.

Come on!

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Things I never want to happen again:

1. Being nethead
    2. Grunt's Ghost not being an immortal mindfucker role

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

Someone with a Kayne West size'd Egos shouldn't have all this power!

I preferred "SLOWgos"

testimony-amy-dan-jonah-and-richard-testify-jonah-is-asked-about-sexual-harassment.jpg?w=1000&h=288&crop=1

• Options
    Considering what we know now about GG, probably worth looking at multi-GG vote goers. Look at Corvidae as an example.

I told her to do that. I was always a safe bet. And the village knows that too, why else would someone try to day 1 me? Look, it's not like I'm a likable guy, with the
    whole killing and torturing souls thing, but I think with a bit of time and some drinks and anal probing we'd be the bestest of friends. We have things in common. You like Pluto, I want to Neil deGrasse Tyson to stand for the inJustice that he did to that heart-shaped cratered planet.

Come on!

Isn't Corvidae a guy?

• Options

Come on!

Isn't Corvidae a guy?

I'm not sure. The name from the email on the proboard made me think woman.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Ugh I can't even go for everyone dies cause GG would just be the last one standing -_-

Being accurate isn't one of my specialties

• Options
    Added day 5 and 6..believe this is correct.
    Day 1-3, are all Austin's work. Just so I'm not taking credit. the Quotes sadly collapse

Day 1
    premium: 38thDoe (4), Martoss (17), WACriminal (23), JusticeforPluto (26), Sir Fabulous (29) [5]
    Brody: MagicPrime (9), Chamberlain (15), premium (30), Raiden333 (31), discrider (32), Fry (37) [5]
    MagicPrime: discrider (8), kime (16), Fry (18), Void Slayer (21), Egos (33), Brody (34) [4]
    JusticeforPluto: Preda (19), JPants (22), Trust (27) [3]
    Grunt’s Ghosts: Gizzy (10), corvidae (35) [2]
    Virgil_Leads_You: discrider (12), cj iwakura (14), discrider (36) [2]
    Chamberlain: Retaba (3), Brody (13) [1]
    discrider: Grunt’s Ghosts (6) [1]
    Fry: Virgil_Leads_You (2), Kilnaga (7) [1]
    AustinP0027: Virgil_Leads_You (11) [1]
    Kilnaga: Auralynx (20) [1]
    Gizzy: enlightenedbum (24) [1]
    corvidae: AustinP0027 (25) [1]
    WACriminal: Moridin889 (28) [1]
    Kime: Fry (1) [0]
    Moridin889: discrider (5) [0]

Did Not Vote: Cythraul [1]

Day 2
    discrider: Virgil_Leads_You (3), JPants (11), Void Slayer(13), Kilnaga (15), Fry (17), JusticeforPluto (18), Chamberlain (19), Retaba (20), Grunt’s Ghosts (22), 38thDoe (35) [8]
    Fry: AustinP0027 (2), MagicPrime (5), Egos (6), 38thDoe (8), Grunt’s Ghosts (9), Retaba (16), Auralynx (21), Moridin889 (28), Egos (30), JusticeforPluto (34) [5]
    Virgil_Leads_You: discrider (1), WACriminal (7), JPants (23), Cythraul (24), AustinP0027 (36) [5]
    MagicPrime: Fry (4), cj iwakura (27), Preda (32), Raiden333 (33) [3]
    Cythraul: kime (26), Gizzy (29) [2]
    Sir Fabulous: enlightenedbum (10) [1]
    Grunt’s Ghosts: corvidae (14) [1]
    Cj iwakura: Trust (31) [1]
    corvidae: Sir Fabulous (37) [1]
    Egos: Fry (12) [0]
    Chamberlain: Egos (25) [0]

Day 3
    Raiden333 [8]- JPants (8), Egos (13), Cythraul (14), Gizzy(16), Kilnaga (24), WACriminal (25), corvidae (26), AustinP0027 (27)
    Chamberlain [7]- corvidae (3), 38thDoe (4), MagicPrime (5), Auralynx (10), cj iwakura (15), Moridin889(22), Raiden333 (23), Grunt’s Ghosts (28)
    AustinP0027 [3]- Void Slayer (1), Chamberlain (7), Retaba (21)
    Fry [1] - Grunt’s Ghosts (11), enlightenedbum (12)
    Grunt’s Ghosts [1]- Trust (18)
    JusticeForPluto [1]- AustinP0027 (9), Raiden333 (17), Fry (19)
    38thDoe [1]- JusticeForPluto (6)
    Trust [1]- Kime (20)
    MagicPrime [0]- Cythraul (2)

Day 4
    Void Slayer [8]- Gizzy(5), AustinP0027(8), Grunts Ghosts (9), Auralynx (10), enlightenedbum (11), WACriminal(12), Moridin889 (15), MagicPrime(16)
    Grunt’s Ghosts[6]- Cythraul(2), Retaba(3), Cj Iwakura (6), Kime (14), VoidSlayer (17), 38thdoe(18)
    Gizzy[1]- Grunts Ghosts (4), Jpants(7)
    enlightenedbum[1]- Kilnaga (13)
    Retaba[0]- AustinP0027 (1)

Did not Vote: JusticeforPluto, Trust, Egos

- think that is correct.

edit: added Austin's + coloring to his.

Day 5
    enlightenedbum[10]- Egos (3), Kilnaga (4), WACriminal(5), Gizzy(6), Moridin889(11), kime(12), Trust (13), Retaba (14), 38thdoe(15), Cythraul (17), Cj Iwakura (18)
    Kilnaga[2]- Cythraul (1), Cj Iwakura (2), Grunt’s Ghosts (8), enlightenedbum(10)
    Cj Iwakura[2]- Kilnaga(3),Auralynx(7), JusticeforPluto (9)
    Egos[1]- Kime (16)

Ebums outs himself after Gizzy’s vote(6)-http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/36042311/#Comment_36042311

WA claims Ebum Seered as Lucifer after Ebums’ vote (10): http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/36042790/#Comment_36042790

Day 6
    Grunts Ghosts[9]- 38thdoe (1), Cythraul (2), Kilnaga(3), Kime (4), JusticeforPluto (5), MagicPrime (6), WACriminal (7), Grunt’s Ghosts (8), Trust (9), CJ Iwakura (10),
    Trust[2]- WACriminal (12), Auralynx(13)
    Auralynx[1] – Retaba (11)
    Cj Iwakura[1] – Egos (14)

• Options
    So this is what limbo is like

• Options
    JFP because obviously.

Also, no Egos, limbo has a bar.

• Options
    @Seriously ?
    Points to anyone whose played long enough to get the reference

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    I literally just realized that my post last page was parroting Cythraul's argument. I may have been skimming.

Anyway cj iwakura is a demon according to my seer which tracks with everything else I know so far so let's murder the fuck out of him guys.

• Options
    The same seer who said that Ebum was Lucifer?

• Options

Different one! We've got like 11 seers this game. Their initials spell out FUCK LUCIFER, it's the weirdest coincidence.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »

Different one! We've got like 11 seers this game. Their initials spell out FUCK LUCIFER, it's the weirdest coincidence.

I'm the 'k'

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    For what it's worth, I did vote for Virgil on day 1.

I'm also skeptical of this seer even existing, and you're just throwing out blind theories.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Well, I'm always down for an orgy.

• Options

Shouldn't you be more "all according to plan mu haha"?

• Options

Shouldn't you be more "all according to plan mu haha"?

I do not mu haha. That much.

• Options
    Considering there are no conversions. I'm willing to take WA's word. cj iwakura was extremely low profile until ebum revealed himself . Considering ebum could have effectively served as a second Mafia kill - it wouldn't be surprising to see people suddenly become vocal with th hopes of getting that boon.

There is also the vote on GG when Void ate it But that is a bit iffy, as it was just Gizzy's vote/theory at the time

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I'm voting for !Retaba, because I think WAC isn't playing with a full deck, but he's not evil.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I did vote for Virgil on day 1.

I'm also skeptical of this seer even existing, and you're just throwing out blind theories.

Voting for a mafia member on day one is a well-known mafia ploy exactly for defenses like this <3<3

cj

You lucked out today, 38th :)

Steam profile
  • Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    cj iwakura out of self-preservation, I guess? I know I'm village, at least. Still suspicious of Kime...

We Stand Ready
  • Options
    cj iwakura for not burning in hell long enough.

Uhh I hope that isn't too harsh, it's cause demon, you see!

• Options
    I do like this CJ wagon. Paranoid Seers are awesome.

• Options
    I do like this CJ wagon. Paranoid Seers are awesome.

<3<3

Steam profile
  • Options
    WACriminal, question: has your seer aways been seeing red or is this started happening four nights ago?

• Options
    WACriminal, question: has your seer aways been seeing red or is this started happening four nights ago?

He told me you're a butt and I was like, "Now this guy is speaking some straight truth up in here." This is how I confirmed my seer.

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    cj iwakura

e9bi6fnf2ih2.jpeg

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options

He told me you're a butt and I was like, "Now this guy is speaking some straight truth up in here." This is how I confirmed my seer.

That's no way to confirm my spy the seer.

Also, I'm a dick. Dicks fuck assholes. And pussies.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Stop shitting all over the place!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    cj

Steam
  • Options

Of all the people to forget "mouths", who'dathunk it'd be the mouthiest sumbitch in the thread?

• Options
    Trust wrote: »
    Still suspicious of Kime...

Is there ever a time you aren't suspicious of kime?

Steam
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Of all the people to forget "mouths", who'dathunk it'd be the mouthiest sumbitch in the thread?

Why would you want to do that? There are teeth there. That's how you lose your wang.

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Options
    I'm so jealous, being an outed mafia is so much fun, and GG just gets to sit here bantering with us for days

Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    I'm so jealous, being an outed mafia is so much fun, and GG just gets to sit here bantering with us for days

Top shelf bants, mate.

But does 'e get any cheeky nandos?

• Options

You could just roleplay as a demon. It's not like they'll believe me when I say you are anyhow.

• Options
    Rawr rawr I'm evil!

Steam profile
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_RHcqU59Nc

• Options
    Rawr rawr I'm evil!

See, people. Demonic Dinosaurs. You can't win. Give up and each one of you can have a demoraptor like Kime!