As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

back to back to back [chat]up

19495969798100»

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    dis Cherno Alpha gundam actually looks pretty gooood

mlrY6Qxl.jpg

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

mlrY6Ql.jpg

What was the name of the australian one again? I liked that one.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I did $17.50 an hour for some basic IT back when I first moved to DC. Which wasn't great but better than my next one which was $14.50. Neither had benefits since they were tempish jobs.

But then I landed my current job. I am about $31 an hour? I had to do the math, I am salaried.

Ahhh salaried, big money Mazzyx with his career, and not having to steal money from old people. I see how it is.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    desc wrote: »
    *gets a tattoo of a mitochondrion*

I know someone with a macrophage on her shoulder

Wait wait, a macrophage, which looks like a blobby fried egg or a bacteriophage which looks rad?

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I like sciencey tattoos.

Chemical formulas and structures and shit like that are neat. I saw one with the tree of life, that was cool as fuck.

I have a friend with a tattoo that's basically a red dot connected to two blue dots.

It's water.

• Options

mlrY6Ql.jpg

Striker Eureka, that was my fav too.

They might be doing that one and China's terrible Crimson Typhoon sometime soon. After Cherno and Gypsy, naturally.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

mlrY6Ql.jpg

They might be doing that one and China's terrible Crimson Typhoon sometime soon. After Cherno and Gypsy, naturally.

How much are they? i might get Gypsy Danger because GDT.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

if i was a shark diving person i would get this

poo
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    I did $17.50 an hour for some basic IT back when I first moved to DC. Which wasn't great but better than my next one which was $14.50. Neither had benefits since they were tempish jobs.

But then I landed my current job. I am about $31 an hour? I had to do the math, I am salaried.

Ahhh salaried, big money Mazzyx with his career, and not having to steal money from old people. I see how it is.

Technically I was hourly till July this year.

But it was hourly but really you are salaried because we won't let you do over 40 except in extreme circumstances. I think I made like $200 bucks in overtime last year.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I like sciencey tattoos.

Chemical formulas and structures and shit like that are neat. I saw one with the tree of life, that was cool as fuck.
    I have DNA on my arm. So does my brother.

Symbolic shit there.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    *gets a tattoo of a mitochondrion*

I know someone with a bacteriophage on her shoulder

Wait wait, a macrophage, which looks like a blobby fried egg or a bacteriophage which looks rad?

I was thinking microphage, then google suggested I meant macrophage but I think bacteriophage is the right term for The ones with spindly legs and geometric heads

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    As much as the US unemployment system bothers the fuck out of me. I was looking at other countries, and we aren't so bad. The UK jobseekers allowance is bullshit.
    The US is positively mediocre.

If I'm reading this right, you get unemployment basically forever as long as you're "looking for work". How is this worse than the US? You do the same basic bullshit of eligibility and, in most cases, have to prove you're looking for work.

Also the US unemployment is like.. 6 months max.
    You make more money in the US in that 6 months period than you would make under the UK system in multiple years. 71 pounds a week, and if you have more than 16k (in pounds) in the bank you are ineligible.

lol that's garbage then

I'd barely be able to handle the $400 a week take home and still make my bills in NYS.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

mlrY6Ql.jpg

About $70, plus shipping from Glorious Nippon.

...also I just remembered my favourite was actually Stacker's old one, Coyote Tango! But that one will never get a gundam model. :<

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I leave for an hour and we're on page 100..

This is madness.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    @Gooey

poo
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

mlrY6Ql.jpg

rip the triplets

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    this is your daily reminder to destroy capitalism

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Or I know get a Maori tattoo.*

Maori-Tattoo-designs-3.jpg

*Don't do this unless you are a Maori.

Do they give you superpowers like in Farcry?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    this is your daily reminder to destroy capitalism

*continues capitalizing all over the place*

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

This is madness.

No

This is [chat].

• Options
    kedinik wrote: »

mlrY6Ql.jpg

rip the triplets

THUNDERCLOUD FORMA-

and those guys acted like they were so cool. :I

Oh brilliant
  • Options

This is madness.
    4397742.jpg

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I want to get "Stop staring at my dick!" tattooed on my forehead, so that immediately people will look at my dick and I can go "MADE YOU LOOK!"

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Technically I was hourly till July this year.

But it was hourly but really you are salaried because we won't let you do over 40 except in extreme circumstances. I think I made like $200 bucks in overtime last year.
    It's been a long time since I was overtime eligible.
    Although at that company I could make as much OT as I wanted, but my expenses were super low.

zepherin on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Low polygon doggo

• Options
    when will our dear geth end us all

• Options

mlrY6Ql.jpg

About $70, plus shipping from Glorious Nippon.

...also I just remembered my favourite was actually Stacker's old one, Coyote Tango! But that one will never get a gundam model. :<

Hmmmmm

I wish i had room for it.

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    the bigger qualification for that tat is having super defined pecs

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.5

@TL DR will create the new thread
    @jungleroomx is backup

This discussion has been closed.