The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SchlitzKrieg 2017 - South Sound Redux: The ReBeerinating!

2»

• dm_magicdm_magic Registered User regular
    If this doesn't happen, maybe people would still like to get together and do a few breweries that are to close to each other and then just Uber between them?

bn4KEyz.png
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    dm_magic wrote: »
    If this doesn't happen, maybe people would still like to get together and do a few breweries that are to close to each other and then just Uber between them?

Yeah, @JobiwanKenobi was thinking the same thing.

Owner of and General Badass Chick at Seattle's best Distillery & Scandinavian Cafe Old Ballard Liquor Co.
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    dm_magic wrote: »

Yeah, @JobiwanKenobi was thinking the same thing.

I'd be in on this plan.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Was considering something along those lines on the basis we managed to cycle between a bunch in 2013. Happy to go along with an uber plan though.

• MrBroadstoneMrBroadstone Registered User regular
    I wish I could, but taking something that makes me unable to drink alcohol.

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Welp, I'm calling it. No SchlitzKrieg this year. Look for refunds on Tuesday.

A smaller, beery group hangout that day is a possibility. Check for updates as we get closer to PAX.

Sorry gang - sometimes that's just the way things work out.

Owner of and General Badass Chick at Seattle's best Distillery & Scandinavian Cafe Old Ballard Liquor Co.
  • PuddlemakerPuddlemaker Honolulu, HIRegistered User regular
    Welp, I'm calling it. No SchlitzKrieg this year. Look for refunds on Tuesday.

A smaller, beery group hangout that day is a possibility. Check for updates as we get closer to PAX.

Sorry gang - sometimes that's just the way things work out.

Hopefully we can do something on a smaller scale if it's feasible.

LexiconGrrl
  • vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    I wasn't able to come but this makes me so sad.

PAX Prime Omeganaut 2011 // defeated by Lumines Live! on Xbox 360
    ClannMorganWuShock
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    It's a bummer it had to be cancelled.

LexiconGrrlWuShock
2»