As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX 05 Enforcers

2»

• Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2004
    Quethal wrote:
    Red Machine D Wrote (yes, I do not know how to do this correctly):
    I'll have about six or seven made by PAX05. How about I make you one?

Hey, D, are you asking me to make some orders? Hey, actually, if I start now I could make costumes for people, if they ask. Depending on what they want. If I get a lot of orders I'd have to charge, but I wouldn't rip people off. Just the cost of materials and a little bit extra for the time spent.

Omo, yeah, you could be the totally bad-ass info girl Captain Obvious with a cape. Or maybe, in stead of a cape, some sort of big beat-down stick/staff, for when people disobey your word; after all, your word is law, right?

-Kyle
    I'm going to learn how to make capes. That's my current project.

My next project is the Nightmare costume I'm making for PAX05.

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    SquallSeeD31SquallSeeD31 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    omoshiroi wrote:
    There are also security issues with just accepting someone's help right off the floor, as nice as it would have been now and then to get someone to watch a door while you ran a piece of equipment over to another room.

Next year! We will have more people!!
    Big time! The only way a lot of conventions accept walk-on volunteers is by a series of extensive on-site applications and liability waivers, et cetera. Most of these forms require some sort of official identifying information like a Driver's License number.
    To Shades... Bigger than E3? Possible, sure, but you really have to qualify "bigger". E3 has something like 6,000 in attendance, I think, I might be far off. For PAX to do that, we'd have to double in size. Very possible, but very hard. To be bigger in gaming magnitude, we'd have to get Nintendo and Sony to show up.
    Any word, Robert?

SquallSeeD31 on
    FFXIV: Alchemy Stuff Character:
    8229_48d6215903dff562.png
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Yes, do whatever you possibly half to to get Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony all there, with their new consoles playable... I dont care how many sexual favors you may or may not have to perform to get it done, please do it for all the fans! Take one for the team!

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    SnowGhostSnowGhost Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Sega... nuff said.

SnowGhost on
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Dude... Sega was there. With playable Matrix Online code.

Affliction on