As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2016: You'll go down in history...

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so in. I fucking love G&T Secret Santa. You guys are the best. <3

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Someone said in Steam chat it's too early for Christmas.... I'm being called in on Sunday to stock the new Christmas gear coming in for promo at the supermarket I work in. :rotate:

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    It is too early for regular Christmas. It is, however, not too early for forum Christmas prep and stalking.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I for one look forward to the annual santa hatting of avatars.

Mine should be extra easy this year!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I logged in and saw I was tagged in a post - I was so happy to see it was this! We had 2 houses we were going to buy fall through this summer so we're not moving until Spring which frees up the budget to Secret Santa again. I'm super excited and second the thanks to Hypatia for taking the time to do this again this year.

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I've been here since 2007 and this will be my first Secret Santa.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I feel sorry for whomever gets me as their santa. I'm a rough person to buy games for. :)

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    A copy of Monopoly, got it.

• Options
    KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    I have awoken from my slumber! Thanks for the signal and now it's time to warm up the stalking engines.

• Options
    BloodycowBloodycow Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    I feel sorry for whomever gets me as their santa. I'm a rough person to buy games for. :)

If it's me I'll just get you a million hearthstone packs!

Brb gotta go sell my kidneys.

" I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
    ― John Quincy Adams
  • Options
    Bloodycow wrote: »

If it's me I'll just get you a million hearthstone packs!

Brb gotta go sell my kidneys.

LOL! I do have just about every card and 6k gold/dust already. ;)

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Hypatia wrote: »
    Also a lot of forumers will have your address. I'm not condoning anything...I'm just saying.

I love this part. "Because of the implication..."

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular

I'll buy you regular hands after reading how you use a dpad

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    @Radiation thank you much especially. I have PM'd and am ready to spread all of the cheer.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Hey, this might be a weird question, but what ever happened to @LewieP's Mummy? I remember for a while, she was the Santa everyone not so secretly hoped they would get because of her paintings.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Anarchy wrote: »
    Not sure whether I should participate this year. I'm the very definition of a lurker, I've not posted this year, yet have SS'ed every year in this thread for the last 4-5 years.

Do it @Anarchy I've lurked all year but I'm not missing all of the cheer we give each other. This is just called "pro level stalking."

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    I'm actually in the process of applying for work and stuff, so hopefully I get a job and then can enter this year?

Like I'm gonna enter this year either way, probably. But it'd be nice to enter and have money than to enter and not have money, you know?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    I'm actually in the process of applying for work and stuff, so hopefully I get a job and then can enter this year?

Like I'm gonna enter this year either way, probably. But it'd be nice to enter and have money than to enter and not have money, you know?

I've got your back if you need some financial assistance.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Hey, this might be a weird question, but what ever happened to LewieP's Mummy? I remember for a while, she was the Santa everyone not so secretly hoped they would get because of her paintings.

@cooljammer00 she has her own thread here. She hasn't posted in a bit on it. I just got mine recently which was quite fantastic.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    I don't post in G&T that often anymore, but its cool seeing names that I recognize solely because of doing this every year.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular

I've got your back if you need some financial assistance.

yeah i just moved to a new city and am on the job search bit too... but also i can't skip out on secret santa! We'll make it work!

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hrm. I'm moving by November 1st, so while I'm totally down for this again, I'm going to hold off on joining, if nothing else because I can't provide accurate info at the moment (I don't have my next address lined up yet), so intentionally supplying out of date info seems counterproductive.

Ideally I won't be waiting until the literal last minute to line up the new condo, so I should be able to join under the deadline.

Also if anyone wants to gift me a condo in downtown Toronto ahead of us even being assigned our Santee, that'd be just awesome.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    IIRC, you're allowed to have a proxy send your Santa your new info when you get it. I think lots of people have ended up being in a different location than where they were when Secret Santa started, and it's generally worked out.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    IIRC, you're allowed to have a proxy send your Santa your new info when you get it. I think lots of people have ended up being in a different location than where they were when Secret Santa started, and it's generally worked out.

Alternatively, do you have any other address you could get a parcel shipped to? Friends, family, work?

• Options
    Maybe, just maybe....

You'll open the door to your new condo for the first time and the gift will be already waiting for you?!

• Options
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Maybe, just maybe....

You'll open the door to your new condo for the first time and the gift will be already waiting for you?!

"But... but I didn't even send them the address. H... how the hell??"

*MAGIC*

But having it delivered to work is a good point, that I can probably do.

• Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Proxy the Elf on
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    Huzzah! After taking last year off due to new baby and all the expenses that come with that, I'm now in a position to gift up a storm! Excited to begin the stalking.

BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    I have a real job these days and way too much free time. I could use some excitement this holiday season above and beyond what weird kitchen gadget the parents will inflict on me this year. Why yes, I would like not one but TWO pizza stones.

ps
    I would not like any more pizza stones. Anybody want a pizza stone?

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    ArcTangent wrote: »
    I have a real job these days and way too much free time. I could use some excitement this holiday season above and beyond what weird kitchen gadget the parents will inflict on me this year. Why yes, I would like not one but TWO pizza stones.

ps

Well, now I need to sign up, just on the off chance of getting a pizza stone.
    PS
    what's a pizza stone?
    Forar wrote: »
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Maybe, just maybe....
    "But... but I didn't even send them the address. H... how the hell??"
    *MAGIC*
    But having it delivered to work is a good point, that I can probably do.

I know I've sent Secret Santa stuff to workplaces in the past. Tossed in an extra bag o' taffy for the coworkers.
    I hope it made it to the coworkers.

• Options
    As someone who is fighting a losing battle of the bulge, it'd definitely make it to the coworkers.

... most of it would make it to the coworkers.

• Options
    You say that, but you haven't tried the taffy I send out.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular

ps

You sound like someone in need of a baking steel!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options

ps

And a salt block!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »

ps

And a salt block!

Couldn't be worse than a jerky gun.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Jerky........ Gun?

Edit after watching YouTube: Why, why would you do that?! Just slice your meat in strips and go! That's so much extra work!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Jerky........ Gun?

I googled it. It's not nearly as exciting as it sounds like it could be.

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Jerky........ Gun?

I googled it. It's not nearly as exciting as it sounds like it could be.

I dunno. Calking your Santee's baseboards with raw beef jerky might be pretty exciting.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Awwww yeah totally in.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    You say that, but you haven't tried the taffy I send out.

Can confirm, got a see317 present a couple of years ago and was gorging myself on taffy for a while thereafter.

Bought some local taffy a few months later, and then just like... threw most of it away, because it did not compare favorably.