[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

1293032343550

Posts

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    Been catching up on the thread, just read GG"s "insane seer" reveal... he says both that "anyone who is insane is a vanillager" and "any results would be wrong/false positives". And then Aura said his power doesn't seem to be doing anything so he thinks he might be insane.

    Can anyone confirm if insane means "no power" or "power works differently than it says"?

    Obi's remarks about MP's power being OP make sense, but MP is also acting like he's telling the truth..... Maybe he's insane and both are right?

    Didn't both the insane seers confirm what insane means?

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    In fact, I am now pretty confident that Magicprime is either the SK because wow is that the most SK defense I've ever read. A mafia who flipped around their power to sound village. Or a villager that is super OP. Based on what I am seeing this game, I don't believe there are any super OP anything.

    I don't follow the bold. What's the mafia power you're saying he flipped around?

    I can see a mafia having an ability that is basically: If you die to the vote then kill a random person on the wagon. That feels very mafia-like. Any mafia would definitely announce that power in public (because why not?) and then I can see MP adding on the "if I am killed by the mafia vig then one of them die, too" as a way to explain why they weren't immediately vigged by the mafia.

    I think its SK > Mafia > Village in order of likelihood of which faction gets that power.

    Thanks, that's much clearer!

    In turn, after my reveal it would make sense for the mafia to try to start a village bandwagon on me.

    Its almost unbelievable how immune you are to literally everything, huh?

    No reason for anyone to want to vote you out and if anyone tries to vig you then they get to die as well... No one dare to try and vote Magicprime or else you look mafia! Also, he won't be killed by the mafia because they would die too!

    As I've said, he's been consistent with this.
    Before his reveal he was worried that his discussion of proper vig targetting would lead to the vig targetting him.
    I don't think the mafia or SK would be so forward thinking as to plant that concern some days before his reveal.

    The bolded is something that any SK or mafia think about almost immediately

    And we had like days worth of pregame before the game started. They wouldn't need to be that forward thinking.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    Been catching up on the thread, just read GG"s "insane seer" reveal... he says both that "anyone who is insane is a vanillager" and "any results would be wrong/false positives". And then Aura said his power doesn't seem to be doing anything so he thinks he might be insane.

    Can anyone confirm if insane means "no power" or "power works differently than it says"?

    Obi's remarks about MP's power being OP make sense, but MP is also acting like he's telling the truth..... Maybe he's insane and both are right?

    I'd really love to know, because if not I need to ask some clarifications.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Been catching up on the thread, just read GG"s "insane seer" reveal... he says both that "anyone who is insane is a vanillager" and "any results would be wrong/false positives". And then Aura said his power doesn't seem to be doing anything so he thinks he might be insane.

    Can anyone confirm if insane means "no power" or "power works differently than it says"?

    Obi's remarks about MP's power being OP make sense, but MP is also acting like he's telling the truth..... Maybe he's insane and both are right?

    Didn't both the insane seers confirm what insane means?

    I'm slowly catching up on the thread and haven't gotten to anyone confirming it if it's there. But there's a lot to go thru and I was doing ctrl-f "insane" so if someone said "insanity" or "sanity" i'd have passed by it.

    I'll do a more detailed review later but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had the info handy (or was an outed insanity seer and wanted to confirm as i believe @38thDoe is).

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Unreliable role PMs would be a pretty big downer.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Auralynx
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    In fact, I am now pretty confident that Magicprime is either the SK because wow is that the most SK defense I've ever read. A mafia who flipped around their power to sound village. Or a villager that is super OP. Based on what I am seeing this game, I don't believe there are any super OP anything.

    I don't follow the bold. What's the mafia power you're saying he flipped around?

    I can see a mafia having an ability that is basically: If you die to the vote then kill a random person on the wagon. That feels very mafia-like. Any mafia would definitely announce that power in public (because why not?) and then I can see MP adding on the "if I am killed by the mafia vig then one of them die, too" as a way to explain why they weren't immediately vigged by the mafia.

    I think its SK > Mafia > Village in order of likelihood of which faction gets that power.

    Thanks, that's much clearer!

    In turn, after my reveal it would make sense for the mafia to try to start a village bandwagon on me.

    Its almost unbelievable how immune you are to literally everything, huh?

    No reason for anyone to want to vote you out and if anyone tries to vig you then they get to die as well... No one dare to try and vote Magicprime or else you look mafia! Also, he won't be killed by the mafia because they would die too!

    As I've said, he's been consistent with this.
    Before his reveal he was worried that his discussion of proper vig targetting would lead to the vig targetting him.
    I don't think the mafia or SK would be so forward thinking as to plant that concern some days before his reveal.

    The bolded is something that any SK or mafia think about almost immediately

    And we had like days worth of pregame before the game started. They wouldn't need to be that forward thinking.

    That's normally not something that the mafia or SK would put forward in thread though.
    Villagers are meant to take death in service of their wincon graciously.

    So I think either:
    1) MP's role is legitimate
    2) MP was too anxious because mafia and then someone thought of this cover role for him.
    3) MP planned this reveal from the start of the game, in which case he's behaving as per 1) and without additional mafia behaviour then we can only not assume automatically villager.

    I think the first option is most likely.
    Which is why he's not on my Dunalist.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Unreliable role PMs would be a pretty big downer.

    That's a whole bunch of extra disinformation in a game with very little information already, yeah.

    But public claims make that seem to be the case currently...

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    In fact, I am now pretty confident that Magicprime is either the SK because wow is that the most SK defense I've ever read. A mafia who flipped around their power to sound village. Or a villager that is super OP. Based on what I am seeing this game, I don't believe there are any super OP anything.

    I don't follow the bold. What's the mafia power you're saying he flipped around?

    I can see a mafia having an ability that is basically: If you die to the vote then kill a random person on the wagon. That feels very mafia-like. Any mafia would definitely announce that power in public (because why not?) and then I can see MP adding on the "if I am killed by the mafia vig then one of them die, too" as a way to explain why they weren't immediately vigged by the mafia.

    I think its SK > Mafia > Village in order of likelihood of which faction gets that power.

    Thanks, that's much clearer!

    In turn, after my reveal it would make sense for the mafia to try to start a village bandwagon on me.

    Its almost unbelievable how immune you are to literally everything, huh?

    No reason for anyone to want to vote you out and if anyone tries to vig you then they get to die as well... No one dare to try and vote Magicprime or else you look mafia! Also, he won't be killed by the mafia because they would die too!

    As I've said, he's been consistent with this.
    Before his reveal he was worried that his discussion of proper vig targetting would lead to the vig targetting him.
    I don't think the mafia or SK would be so forward thinking as to plant that concern some days before his reveal.

    The bolded is something that any SK or mafia think about almost immediately

    And we had like days worth of pregame before the game started. They wouldn't need to be that forward thinking.

    That's normally not something that the mafia or SK would put forward in thread though.
    Villagers are meant to take death in service of their wincon graciously.

    So I think either:
    1) MP's role is legitimate
    2) MP was too anxious because mafia and then someone thought of this cover role for him.
    3) MP planned this reveal from the start of the game, in which case he's behaving as per 1) and without additional mafia behaviour then we can only not assume automatically villager.

    I think the first option is most likely.
    Which is why he's not on my Dunalist.

    I disagree. SKs specifically want to first be sure they aren't targeted by a vig. They basically want to survive all the things.

    so lets add:

    4) He's SK and that's his actual, very fitting, power
    5) He's mafia, with the psuedo-vote bomb power and they came up with adding the "oh and any other kind of kill also kills the source"

    I still think that 4 is the most likely. Killing whoever kills him is very anti-everyone and fits perfectly with an SK role. If he is SK, then he knew that getting that power out there meant he'd survive longest since it would protect him from getting voted, vigged by the village vig, AND vigged by the mafia.

    If he's village, then its the most OP power I've heard of in this game. Because the village won't start a wagon on him since it would mean losing two villagers, and the mafia won't start a wagon on him since only mafia would want to start a wagon on him. Additionally, the mafia and/or SK aren't gonna vig him either. I really don't see this being the case AT ALL.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    So if he is SK do you think he also has a kill?

    I'm not Obi level suspicious but a villager with a "you kill me you die" power is a little hard to fathom just because even if he didn't declare, it's just a Mafia mine that has a high chance of backfiring on the village.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    ObiFett wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    In fact, I am now pretty confident that Magicprime is either the SK because wow is that the most SK defense I've ever read. A mafia who flipped around their power to sound village. Or a villager that is super OP. Based on what I am seeing this game, I don't believe there are any super OP anything.

    I don't follow the bold. What's the mafia power you're saying he flipped around?

    I can see a mafia having an ability that is basically: If you die to the vote then kill a random person on the wagon. That feels very mafia-like. Any mafia would definitely announce that power in public (because why not?) and then I can see MP adding on the "if I am killed by the mafia vig then one of them die, too" as a way to explain why they weren't immediately vigged by the mafia.

    I think its SK > Mafia > Village in order of likelihood of which faction gets that power.

    Thanks, that's much clearer!

    In turn, after my reveal it would make sense for the mafia to try to start a village bandwagon on me.

    Its almost unbelievable how immune you are to literally everything, huh?

    No reason for anyone to want to vote you out and if anyone tries to vig you then they get to die as well... No one dare to try and vote Magicprime or else you look mafia! Also, he won't be killed by the mafia because they would die too!

    As I've said, he's been consistent with this.
    Before his reveal he was worried that his discussion of proper vig targetting would lead to the vig targetting him.
    I don't think the mafia or SK would be so forward thinking as to plant that concern some days before his reveal.

    The bolded is something that any SK or mafia think about almost immediately

    And we had like days worth of pregame before the game started. They wouldn't need to be that forward thinking.

    That's normally not something that the mafia or SK would put forward in thread though.
    Villagers are meant to take death in service of their wincon graciously.

    So I think either:
    1) MP's role is legitimate
    2) MP was too anxious because mafia and then someone thought of this cover role for him.
    3) MP planned this reveal from the start of the game, in which case he's behaving as per 1) and without additional mafia behaviour then we can only not assume automatically villager.

    I think the first option is most likely.
    Which is why he's not on my Dunalist.

    I disagree. SKs specifically want to first be sure they aren't targeted by a vig. They basically want to survive all the things.

    so lets add:

    4) He's SK and that's his actual, very fitting, power
    5) He's mafia, with the psuedo-vote bomb power and they came up with adding the "oh and any other kind of kill also kills the source"

    I still think that 4 is the most likely. Killing whoever kills him is very anti-everyone and fits perfectly with an SK role. If he is SK, then he knew that getting that power out there meant he'd survive longest since it would protect him from getting voted, vigged by the village vig, AND vigged by the mafia.

    If he's village, then its the most OP power I've heard of in this game. Because the village won't start a wagon on him since it would mean losing two villagers, and the mafia won't start a wagon on him since only mafia would want to start a wagon on him. Additionally, the mafia and/or SK aren't gonna vig him either. I really don't see this being the case AT ALL.

    First, we haven't confirmed MP and don't know if there is a way to confirm MP beyond killing him and letting death seers see him.
    So he can't become an unkillable nethead.
    And second, he could be insane and not have the power at all.


    He is probably just acting like the Veteran in ToS. A trap for the mafia for when he gets shot.

    I don't think this role is beyond the realm of plausibility for a villager in this game, and so I'm not willing to condemn him solely based on the claim.

    Edit: That said I hadn't considered 4 and 5. And 4 is reasonable enough.
    Why did MP reveal in the first place?

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    ObiFett, you kept quotimg an "@" for me. No one took it out, and I got @ ed like 6 times, 3 of which being you.

    Thought you knew and I wad just trying to have some fun by being overdramatic.

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    ObiFett, you kept quotimg an "@" for me. No one took it out, and I got @ ed like 6 times, 3 of which being you.

    Thought you knew and I wad just trying to have some fun by being overdramatic.

    There is no fun to be had in this game!

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Fry
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular

    corvidae
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    ObiFett, you kept quotimg an "@" for me. No one took it out, and I got @ ed like 6 times, 3 of which being you.

    Thought you knew and I wad just trying to have some fun by being overdramatic.

    There is no fun to be had in this game!

    Shame on you Kime!

    kime
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    ObiFett, you kept quotimg an "@" for me. No one took it out, and I got @ ed like 6 times, 3 of which being you.

    Thought you knew and I wad just trying to have some fun by being overdramatic.

    There is no fun to be had in this game!

    Shame on you Kime!

    I have no shame!

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    AustinP0027discrider38thDoeFrycorvidae
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    ObiFett, you kept quotimg an "@" for me. No one took it out, and I got @ ed like 6 times, 3 of which being you.

    Thought you knew and I wad just trying to have some fun by being overdramatic.

    Turns out JFP is just literally insane!

    ObiFett on
    kime
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    :/
    MP revealed near the end of the day without any need to defend himself.
    No idea why he did except perhaps to prevent night actions from hitting him. Seemingly it was to give the village more info to work on as the WAC vote hadn't taken off and so there was no real vote target yet.
    At that point, it did not seem as if we had any vig.
    So instead all he is doing is telling the mafia not to shoot him.

    So either the reveal is to help the village identify who is who and vote better, or it's to not get mafia'd.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    In fact, I am now pretty confident that Magicprime is either the SK because wow is that the most SK defense I've ever read. A mafia who flipped around their power to sound village. Or a villager that is super OP. Based on what I am seeing this game, I don't believe there are any super OP anything.

    I don't follow the bold. What's the mafia power you're saying he flipped around?

    I can see a mafia having an ability that is basically: If you die to the vote then kill a random person on the wagon. That feels very mafia-like. Any mafia would definitely announce that power in public (because why not?) and then I can see MP adding on the "if I am killed by the mafia vig then one of them die, too" as a way to explain why they weren't immediately vigged by the mafia.

    I think its SK > Mafia > Village in order of likelihood of which faction gets that power.

    Thanks, that's much clearer!

    In turn, after my reveal it would make sense for the mafia to try to start a village bandwagon on me.

    Its almost unbelievable how immune you are to literally everything, huh?

    No reason for anyone to want to vote you out and if anyone tries to vig you then they get to die as well... No one dare to try and vote Magicprime or else you look mafia! Also, he won't be killed by the mafia because they would die too!

    As I've said, he's been consistent with this.
    Before his reveal he was worried that his discussion of proper vig targetting would lead to the vig targetting him.
    I don't think the mafia or SK would be so forward thinking as to plant that concern some days before his reveal.

    The bolded is something that any SK or mafia think about almost immediately

    And we had like days worth of pregame before the game started. They wouldn't need to be that forward thinking.

    That's normally not something that the mafia or SK would put forward in thread though.
    Villagers are meant to take death in service of their wincon graciously.

    So I think either:
    1) MP's role is legitimate
    2) MP was too anxious because mafia and then someone thought of this cover role for him.
    3) MP planned this reveal from the start of the game, in which case he's behaving as per 1) and without additional mafia behaviour then we can only not assume automatically villager.

    I think the first option is most likely.
    Which is why he's not on my Dunalist.

    I disagree. SKs specifically want to first be sure they aren't targeted by a vig. They basically want to survive all the things.

    so lets add:

    4) He's SK and that's his actual, very fitting, power
    5) He's mafia, with the psuedo-vote bomb power and they came up with adding the "oh and any other kind of kill also kills the source"

    I still think that 4 is the most likely. Killing whoever kills him is very anti-everyone and fits perfectly with an SK role. If he is SK, then he knew that getting that power out there meant he'd survive longest since it would protect him from getting voted, vigged by the village vig, AND vigged by the mafia.

    If he's village, then its the most OP power I've heard of in this game. Because the village won't start a wagon on him since it would mean losing two villagers, and the mafia won't start a wagon on him since only mafia would want to start a wagon on him. Additionally, the mafia and/or SK aren't gonna vig him either. I really don't see this being the case AT ALL.

    First, we haven't confirmed MP and don't know if there is a way to confirm MP beyond killing him and letting death seers see him.
    So he can't become an unkillable nethead.
    And second, he could be insane and not have the power at all.


    He is probably just acting like the Veteran in ToS. A trap for the mafia for when he gets shot.

    I don't think this role is beyond the realm of plausibility for a villager in this game, and so I'm not willing to condemn him solely based on the claim.

    Edit: That said I hadn't considered 4 and 5. And 4 is reasonable enough.
    Why did MP reveal in the first place?

    Because his role as stated basically removes any reason for anyone to vote him out or target him with a vig. If you had that power, would you reveal?

    Actually, as I posed that question I thought about it a bit more. If I was village, I wouldn't have revealed the "oh and if the mafia kill me one of them die, too" because that's basically a free 1for1 trade villager for mafia. I wouldn't want the mafia to know that because I would actually want them to vig me. In fact, I would be trying to bait the mafia into killing me so that one of them die.

    Yeah, he's either SK or mafia at this point.

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    :/
    MP revealed near the end of the day without any need to defend himself.
    No idea why he did except perhaps to prevent night actions from hitting him. Seemingly it was to give the village more info to work on as the WAC vote hadn't taken off and so there was no real vote target yet.
    At that point, it did not seem as if we had any vig.
    So instead all he is doing is telling the mafia not to shoot him.

    So either the reveal is to help the village identify who is who and vote better, or it's to not get mafia'd.

    Read my above post, but if you are village with that power, wouldn't you want the mafia to vig you?

    kime38thDoeMoridin889
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Don't forget that he was also the D1 vote leader and an easy push to majority until sudden GG and Kilnaga wagons took off. 38th pointed that out day one.

    I'm leaning towards the "I've got my eye on you" approach at the moment.

    If we are going to vote him to test out his "kill random person", it probably has to be today as I have no kill and of the 3rd kill follows suit, then only the vote and Mafia kill should land, meaning if someone else dies, he was telling the truth.

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    ObiFett, you kept quotimg an "@" for me. No one took it out, and I got @ ed like 6 times, 3 of which being you.

    Thought you knew and I wad just trying to have some fun by being overdramatic.

    There is no fun to be had in this game!

    Shame on you Kime!

    I have no shame!

    Y'all could be polite and include @ObiFett.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Come on Brody, that isn't necessary

    ObiFett on
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    If you're going to vote me today then either everyone should so my power has a small chance to still hit a mafia or you pay VERY close attention to whomever decides not to.

    Edit - for someone who got in trouble for using an RNG. This seems like a very fitting way to go out.

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Magic, can you give us insight into your thought process behind revealing?

    It would probably help.

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Kilnaga D1 Vote
    Cythraul N1 Mafia
    WACriminal D2 Vote
    corvidae N2 Mafia/SK
    Green N2 Vig?
    Grunt's Ghosts N2 Mafia/SK

    Got no reason to believe they weren't another vig kill, right? It's probably slightly unlikely that we only have one conditional kill on the village side (plus the vote, which itself is conditional on actually passing 50%). So really it's "Mafia/SK/Vig?" I think

    I was working under the assumption that the Vig and the SK have conditional kills. If you want to assume there is a fourth kill, you may, but I am holding to my 3 night killers predictions.

    I think you misunderstood. Or maybe not...

    Why are you saying there's a SK? Do you have insider knowledge?

    Chamberlain? revealed as a werewolf death seer. I assumed the werewolf was an SK.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    If you're going to vote me today then either everyone should so my power has a small chance to still hit a mafia or you pay VERY close attention to whomever decides not to.

    Edit - for someone who got in trouble for using an RNG. This seems like a very fitting way to go out.

    Ah, but if I'm a villager then if I don't vote for you there's a better chance of it hitting a complying mafia!~

    :rotate:

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Also, at this point, I'm all for face checking MP.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I didn't want to be killed by a vig and hoped that the reveal would inspire someone to try to at least fish me out with a seer or a pm or something. I also felt it was the only thing I could do to not feel like our wheels are spinning.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I feel like its a tragic misplay at best and possibly mafia at worst. If it were me I'd try and be the most trusted person ever and get mafia killed and trade. That seems like the best path forward. I do think the resistance to his wagon day 1 was odd. Not sure on a fit for SK except as a cover, since actually having that power doesn't help them win although claiming it would.

    @JPants
    Sanity stuff:
    Sanity has no connection to village/mafia/sk/etc.
    Sanity may have a connection to your abilities working what as stated.
    It was mentioned that some people are obviously crazy and believe in witches wizards etc. I'm not sure if this is fluff, a funny reference to the fact the mafia is apparently witches or whatever.

    According to my results:
    Chamberlain is insane, disc is sane.

    If I'm Dana Scully, that might make sense because Chamberlain is babbling about Bigfoot or Loupe Garous or some crap.
    Maybe GG was Mulder.
    Maybe it would help to have all the claims in one place:

    GG: sanity seer -chamberlain sane
    Chamberlain - (can see the death of the SK)
    38th - Sanity Seer - Chamberlain insane, discrider sane
    J4P - Death seer - all the dead are village
    AustinP - death seer/vig - day 1 night 1 and day 2 dead village, n2 killed green
    MagicPrime - Will live until the end of the game unless he is mafia.
    discrider can send dreams -confirmed

    Have I missed anything?


    Yes the wife and I are currently watching X Files.

    JPants
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Hopefully last night's message is easier to read :/
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Kilnaga D1 Vote
    Cythraul N1 Mafia
    WACriminal D2 Vote
    corvidae N2 Mafia/SK
    Green N2 Vig?
    Grunt's Ghosts N2 Mafia/SK

    Got no reason to believe they weren't another vig kill, right? It's probably slightly unlikely that we only have one conditional kill on the village side (plus the vote, which itself is conditional on actually passing 50%). So really it's "Mafia/SK/Vig?" I think

    I was working under the assumption that the Vig and the SK have conditional kills. If you want to assume there is a fourth kill, you may, but I am holding to my 3 night killers predictions.

    I think you misunderstood. Or maybe not...

    Why are you saying there's a SK? Do you have insider knowledge?

    Chamberlain? revealed as a werewolf death seer. I assumed the werewolf was an SK.

    Werewolf is just the role name of a mafia. I for example, am the Demon Hunter. I know when the Demon dies.

    Probably not a villager by the name, and GG is already dead.

  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »


    Yes the wife and I are currently watching X Files.

    New or old episodes?

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Old, I only ever watched that episode with Alex Trebeck and Jessie the Governor Ventura because that's a hilarious episode. I'm not sure why I never watched it originally, I think I would have loved it then as well. We are working through it on netflix though, up to the end of season 4 I think.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    Hopefully last night's message is easier to read :/
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Kilnaga D1 Vote
    Cythraul N1 Mafia
    WACriminal D2 Vote
    corvidae N2 Mafia/SK
    Green N2 Vig?
    Grunt's Ghosts N2 Mafia/SK

    Got no reason to believe they weren't another vig kill, right? It's probably slightly unlikely that we only have one conditional kill on the village side (plus the vote, which itself is conditional on actually passing 50%). So really it's "Mafia/SK/Vig?" I think

    I was working under the assumption that the Vig and the SK have conditional kills. If you want to assume there is a fourth kill, you may, but I am holding to my 3 night killers predictions.

    I think you misunderstood. Or maybe not...

    Why are you saying there's a SK? Do you have insider knowledge?

    Chamberlain? revealed as a werewolf death seer. I assumed the werewolf was an SK.

    Werewolf is just the role name of a mafia. I for example, am the Demon Hunter. I know when the Demon dies.

    Probably not a villager by the name, and GG is already dead.

    ?
    Did you accidentally quote me?

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    Hopefully last night's message is easier to read :/
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Kilnaga D1 Vote
    Cythraul N1 Mafia
    WACriminal D2 Vote
    corvidae N2 Mafia/SK
    Green N2 Vig?
    Grunt's Ghosts N2 Mafia/SK

    Got no reason to believe they weren't another vig kill, right? It's probably slightly unlikely that we only have one conditional kill on the village side (plus the vote, which itself is conditional on actually passing 50%). So really it's "Mafia/SK/Vig?" I think

    I was working under the assumption that the Vig and the SK have conditional kills. If you want to assume there is a fourth kill, you may, but I am holding to my 3 night killers predictions.

    I think you misunderstood. Or maybe not...

    Why are you saying there's a SK? Do you have insider knowledge?

    Chamberlain? revealed as a werewolf death seer. I assumed the werewolf was an SK.

    Werewolf is just the role name of a mafia. I for example, am the Demon Hunter. I know when the Demon dies.

    Probably not a villager by the name, and GG is already dead.

    ?
    Did you accidentally quote me?

    Probably.

    Or I'm distraught from the loss of my not so loved one. I shall sharpen my knives and take my vengeance

  • FryFry Registered User regular
    Official votal:
    discrider: JusticeForPluto, Burnage
    MagicPrime: ObiFett
    MrTlicious: kime, discrider
    ObiFett: MagicPrime

    Not voting:
    Brody
    MrTLicious
    38thdoe
    Auralynx
    AustinP0027
    MamaWolf
    JPants
    premium
    Raiden333
    Moridin889
    chamberlain

    Approximately 23 hours remain til vote close

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Sorry I'm catching up. discrider just in case I can't do that by tomorrow

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Cool cool.
    2 unsubstantiated votes from people I've stated I'm suspicious of, and JFP's vote on me for using the long Day 1 to try and gather information and voting WAC day 2 so as to continue to let active people generate information.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    @MrTLicious you don't necessarily need to vote for self-preservation
    The vote won't kill anyone until it reaches the threshold (50% I think).

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    2 unsubstantiated votes from people I've stated I'm suspicious of

    Your suspicious list was literally half of the players in the game. How shocking that anyone who might be inclined to vote for you could also be on it.

    Moridin889kime
Sign In or Register to comment.