The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Android: Netrunner - Core Box 2.0 is officially announced! Rotations! Salt!

1535455565759»

• Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Yeah, I think both "Bold." and "Nice." are also going to become references now amongst the Netrunner memesters.

Bold and nice are already commonly used bantz though? :)

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    I'm doing a little spring cleaning, is there any reason for me to hang on to the 1.0 cards/set? Are they backwards compatable in any way?

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • NisiNisi Registered User regular
    A portion of them are still legal for tournament play , the ones that are part of the Revised Core set.

italianranma
    edited May 7
    Whispers UFAQ is up.

EDIT: And there's the prize support for EU and NA Championships.

I dig the alt-art False Lead.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    I was considering running a play by post game of Android (the detective on a murder case one) here using Tabletop Simulator. Would anyone be interested?

They finally posted the Regionals info.

Participation: Top 64 get Alt-art Amina
    Top 16: Purple & Orange acrylic 1c/3c tokens
    Top 8: Engolo playmat
    Top 4: Spot-glossed plastic Kabonesa Wu ID

persona4celestia.jpg
    edited May 21
    And there's the Nationals prizes.

Top 64: Alt-art Reina
    Top 32: Tinted plastic Hayley Kaplan ID
    Top 16: Set of 12 silver advancement tokens
    Top 8: Defense Construct playmat
    Top 4: Spot-glossed plastic version of the alt-art Reina

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    I'm trying a new gaming group and one of the guys there casually mentions he's bringing Netrunner this week. Apparently they got the core box years ago and just played their first game last week. As I also only have the old core box and C&C and haven't played in years due to my other stupid gaming group not being interested, I'm trying to keep a lid on my extreme excitement to possibly get to run some nets.

Clearly we're starting slow and casual and probably just old core boxing for a while but that'll do me!

Not that it particularly matters to us, but some of the original core set is now no longer 'legal' right?

TingleSigBar.gif
  • EpimerEpimer Registered User regular
    Quite a lot of the old core set isn't tournament legal these days. Notably, Noise, Kate, HB:ETF, Accelerated Beta Test, Parasite, Medium, Account Siphon, Desperado, SanSan City Grid, Astroscript Pilot Program...

As you say, it doesn't matter for casual games.