Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Android: Netrunner - FFG is jacking out

1606162636466»

• bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    My preorder from FFG showed up! In a super crushed package! Containing a crushed Reign and Reverie box! But the cards are somehow totally fine!

Under any other circumstance I'd complain to FFG or the shipping company, but I feel blessed to get these at all, haha.

I was gonna ask if they ever did the reprint. My amazon order got canceled. I still want the expansions, but they are never going to happen now.

akirasig.jpg
  • LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    My amazon order was canceled as well. I'm not surprised the cards in the crushed boxes were fine given how much empty space is in any of these FFG card game boxes lol :P

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited October 2

Oh hey, there's the announcement finally.

I think someone asked me about it, and from what I played at GenCon, it plays super smooth.

EDIT: Oh snap, there's a new novella coming out too, Undercity.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    tzeentchling
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    I loved playing it at Magnum Opus. :)

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog