Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Android: Netrunner - Project Nisei carries the torch

1646566676870»

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    And a scoop from NRDB, a new 4/2 neutral agenda: Cyberdex Sandbox.

GET BUGGERED ANARCHS

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    And a familiar name around here has a scoops article...

persona4celestia.jpg
    EtheatzeentchlingAnzekayBrodyDis'

fffffffffffffff why does it have to be Anarch... must protect.

persona4celestia.jpg
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited December 1
    Yay anarchs!

Edit: I haven't played in forever, but I still love the idea of this game, the mechanics, the story. I wish there was an option to play it in an online, turn based (I realize it's turn based, but something where I can take my turn and then come back to it 15 minutes later to see my opponents moves).

Either way, it's so cool that Nisei is doing all this.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Yay anarchs!

Edit: I haven't played in forever, but I still love the idea of this game, the mechanics, the story. I wish there was an option to play it in an online, turn based (I realize it's turn based, but something where I can take my turn and then come back to it 15 minutes later to see my opponents moves).

Is Jinteki.net not what you're after for an online experience?

Dis' wrote: »
    Yay anarchs!

I've dabbled with it, and I'm really happy it exists, but with I guess I keep looking for something where you don't actively have to be at the game for the entire length of the game, if that makes sense? So I can make a play, then go back to feeding my daughter, come back if they have a response? I guess the game is probably too interactive for that to really be workable... Farangu ran a couple forum games a while back and that was really fun, and I was trying to find a way to make a sheet that mostly automated that, but I'm not that great at excel.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• ChaosHatChaosHat HelloooooooooRegistered User regular
    Dis' wrote: »
    Yay anarchs!

I've dabbled with it, and I'm really happy it exists, but with I guess I keep looking for something where you don't actively have to be at the game for the entire length of the game, if that makes sense? So I can make a play, then go back to feeding my daughter, come back if they have a response? I guess the game is probably too interactive for that to really be workable... Farangu ran a couple forum games a while back and that was really fun, and I was trying to find a way to make a sheet that mostly automated that, but I'm not that great at excel.

The run would be a really tedious mechanic to do asynchronously.
    "Okay I run on R&D, approaching first ICE, do you rez?"
    *Five hours later.*
    "No rez. Do you continue?"
    *Next day.*
    "Yes, I continue to second ICE. Do you rez?"
    "Yes. It's Pop-Up Window. Do you want to pay?"
    *Three days later*
    "Sorry, got busy. Yes, I'll pay. I'll continue and access."
    *Next day*
    "Alright, here it is, steal or trash?"
    *Next week*
    "Uh...neither. Okay second click I run HQ"

Idk, it was a little slow playing it by post, but not awful. Although I guess Farangu let us place conditional orders like "rez ice if they run on HQ" so they don't have to wait quite as long.

Oh yeah, scoops round-up.

Our Lord of Memes has a look at our new magical girl's console and the last member of the virtual companion adventuring party:

Kitchen Table Netrunner has a look at some new Jinteki and Weyland ICE:
    https://kitchentablenetrunner.podbean.com/e/episode-15-uprising-spoilers/

And Dead Channel has a look at a bunch of new HB cards:
    http://neoreadinggrid.co.uk/deadchannel/30

persona4celestia.jpg
    Dis'
    persona4celestia.jpg
    Dis'