As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Android: Netrunner - Project Nisei carries the torch

1676869707173»

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited March 28
    And there it is. The Giga-Scoop for Gateway.

The product page for Update & Gateway has been... well, updated, with the DTC and MPC links if you want to get them printed, or the PDF's if you want to "acquire" the office printer to do it yourself.

And so, with Gateway dropping, SanSan and Honor & Profit are officially rotated from Standard, as well as Salvaged Memories goes back to the hell it crawled out of.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    System update is like the backbone of my favorite decks, with new art.

Such familiarity.. such warmth.

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
  • bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    Think I made an opponent rage quit after I flatlined them.

I misread or didn't understand the format he wanted to play, so I guess my deck was illegal (too many formats, and startup isn't a recognized one yet?) and flatlined him. I'm trying to learn! He wanted Gateway+Update, I guess I chose a Startup deck that had cards from the Uprising cycle.

akirasig.jpg
  • One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    I played all day yesterday running a couple of Startup format decks I threw together and had a fantastic time. Loup is so sick, I love getting tempo for doing a thing I want to do anyway