As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] TRV wins and wrecks it for everyone else.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Oh, look at this guy
    Thinking that syllable counts
    Are not important.

Who's he think he is?
    The guy running the damn game?
    Oh. I guess he is.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Seriously, don't worry about the syllable count, just make it funny. :)

Says the non judger
    You go back to your tower!
    Count your gold coins. Yeah.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    No more haikus now
    I mean it! Anybody
    desire a peanut?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    06Mistake.jpg

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Yeah, let me worry about the syllable count. ;)

• Options
    Only @Egos left now. Come on down!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Take your time @Heffling and read each entry in one breath:

Genital piercings
    Double vaginal, double anal
    Battle-tested period panties
    -Cog

Grandpa's ashes
    A time travel paradox
    Vietnam flashbacks
    -TheRoadVirus

Public ridicule
    A nice boy who never did anyone any harm
    ALLAH HU AKBAR!
    -Anialos

Sexual tension
    My relationship status
    A shallow grave
    -Cythraul

A shiny rock that proves I love you
    Bill Cosby's chocolate pudding pop
    Getting all offended
    -Elvenshae

Poorly-timed Holocaust jokes
    Silence
    The creative use of a pool noodle
    -Man in the Mists

A bleached asshole
    Mr. Clean, right behind you
    Surprise sex!
    -Egos :star:

chamberlain on
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    Damn.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    These are pretty great.

Egos on
  • Options
    These are great answers, but A bleached asshole made me literally laugh out loud.

• Options
    And to think @Egos was worried that his haiku just wasn't good enough. A point and our respect!

@Heffling @Cog @TheRoadVirus @Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Man in the Mists

Round 10: Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with _____.

Just in time for the holidays.

• Options
    Still waiting on cards from @Cog and @Cythraul

Half of this is my fault but I will never admit which half.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Ok @Egos which of these gets you in the eating mood:

Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with Fetal alcohol syndrome. (Heffling)
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with The art of seduction. (Elvenshae)
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with The Force. (Cog :star: )
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with The gays. (Cythraul)
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with Sarah Palin. (Man in the Mists)
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with Realistic expectations. (TheRoadVirus)
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with Asparagus pee. (Anialos)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    How special and gross.

9la7a121m18w.jpg

• Options
    I gotta go with "Cooking with The Force"

I like the idea of jedi Rachel Ray and using those powers....to cook.
    I liked Sarah Palin and oddly The Art of Seduction for some reason also...

• Options
    Honestly I could see Cooking with Asparagus Pee as a hip new wave foodie trend.

• Options
    Oh my GOD have you tried asparagus pee yet? It'll change your life.

• Options
    Yes but would Rachel be dark side or light side? It's thoughts like these that keep @Cog up at night.

@Egos @Heffling @Elvenshae @Cythraul @Man in the Mists @TheRoadVirus @Anialos

Round 11: If you enjoy _____, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

This is either a Game of Thrones reference or a chapter name from Dark Side Rachel Ray's cookbook.

• Options
    Ah, back in first place where I belong.

• Options
    Yes but would Rachel be dark side or light side? It's thoughts like these that keep @Cog up at night.

@Egos @Heffling @Elvenshae @Cythraul @Man in the Mists @TheRoadVirus @Anialos

Round 11: If you enjoy _____, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

This is either a Game of Thrones reference or a chapter name from Dark Side Rachel Ray's cookbook.

The correct answer here is cilantro, by the by

• Options
    Shit I just pinged everyone again sorry

• Options
    Thanks, @TheRoadVirus

• Options
    Just trying to get you slackers on task!

• Options

I like cilantro. :sad:

How else do you make pico de gallo?

• Options
    edited December 2016
    edit: Apparently there is a GoT expansion.

Egos on
  • Options
    Cog wrote: »

I like cilantro. :sad:

How else do you make pico de gallo?

Better by not including cilantro!
    I have that 'oh hey this tastes like ass soap' gene for cilantro. So yeah.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Don't miss Rachel Ray's hit new show, Cooking with The gays. (Cythraul)

That's actually Ina Garten's existing show.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    I know nothing of Game of Thrones beyond 'I drink and I know things.' Will @Cog survive the winter?

If you enjoy The mere concept of Applebee's, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (Egos :star: )
    If you enjoy Licking the cake batter off of grandma's fingers, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (Anialos)
    If you enjoy Trickle-down economics, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (TheRoadVirus)
    If you enjoy Cooking with Rachel Ray, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (Heffling)
    If you enjoy Tiny nipples, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (Cythraul)
    If you enjoy Eating an entire snowman, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (Elvenshae)
    If you enjoy A Molson muscle, it's because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. (Man in the Mists)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Applebee's is a garbage "restaurant" and anyone who eats there is a garbage human who deserves to freeze to death in the harsh wastelands of the north.

• Options
    @Egos thinks that affordable family style dining is an abomination because he hates families. And cheap steaks. He's a monster.

@Cog @Anialos @TheRoadVirus @Heffling @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Man in the Mists

Round 12: Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "_____ Friday."

Casual Friday and TGIFriday's? Count me in!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @Egos forget for a second that it is Wednesday and think about what you really want to do in two days:

Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "A powered exoskeleton Friday." (Man in the Mists)
    Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "David Attenborough watching us mate Friday." (TheRoadVirus)
    Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "Axl Rose Friday." (Cythraul)
    Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "Crazy opium eyes Friday." (Cog)
    Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "Reverse cowgirl Friday." (Anialos)
    Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "Being on fire Friday." (Elvenshae)
    Don't forget! Beginning this week, Casual Friday will officially become "Frolicking Friday." (Heffling :star: )

chamberlain on
  • Options
    I'd be down with several of these Fridays.

• Options
    What's the first thing you'd do with a powered exoskeleton? I'd punch something

• Options

Frolick through the opium fields and do reverse cowgirl on fire while David Attenborough watched.

• Options

I'd @ TheRoadVirus

• Options
    Heffling wrote: »

I'd @ TheRoadVirus

Don't chicken out.

@TheRoadVirus

• Options
    Hey I got a point and am king of the castle! New card is puke as hard as you can before mom gets home

• Options
    I immediately regret tagging TheRoadVirus

• Options
    Everyone has posted but @Egos

We require judging!