As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] TRV wins and wrecks it for everyone else.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    @MrTLicious gets at least three dinners a week by wandering around the supermarket and eating all of the samples. He is also within one point of winning!

Round 33: Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with _____ that requires my immediate attention.

@Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Gizzy @Megafrost @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

Can anyone catch MrTLicious?

• Options
    edited April 2017
    If @MrTLicious starred in Mad Men:

Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with The Little Engine That Could that requires my immediate attention. (Gizzy :star: )
    Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with Xena, Warrior Princess that requires my immediate attention. (Cythraul)
    Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with Sneezing, farting, and coming at the same time that requires my immediate attention. (Megafrost)
    Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with Punching a congressman in the face that requires my immediate attention. (Anialos)
    Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with Endless ninjas that requires my immediate attention. (Zombie Hero)
    Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with All the single ladies that requires my immediate attention. (Elvenshae)
    Cancel all my meetings. We've got a situation with Ariana Grande and her sisters Ariana Tall and Ariana Venti that requires my immediate attention. (TheRoadVirus)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Winner: Little Engine that Could

I really like the congressman one as well but the grammar doesn't quite flow

• Options
    @Gizzy understands that when a locomotive demands your attention you better listen.

Round 34: In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that _____ had really been _____ all along.

@Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Megafrost @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

Help Shyamalan recapture his former 'glory' with a sequel that no one wants.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Ok, that's a new white card. I will add that to the mix right along side Sexy TRV.

By the way, it's hard to get to the big twist ending without @Zombie Hero 's cards.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Coming in somewhere between The Happening and The Last Airbender, featuring executive producer @Gizzy

In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that A butt-plug in the shape of a rolled-up copy of the U.S. Constitution had really been A death ray all along. (Elvenshae :star: )
    In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament had really been Not giving a shit about the Third World all along. (Anialos)
    In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that A Mexican child trapped inside of a burrito had really been Freedom all along. (MrTLicious)
    In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that A homemade, cum-stained Star Trek uniform had really been KHAAAAAAAAAN! all along. (Zombie Hero)
    In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that A primordial soup and salad bar had really been One thousand Slim Jims all along. (Megafrost)
    In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that A burning sensation had really been An unsurprising rash all along. (Cythraul)
    In M. Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that Samuel L. Jackson had really been A foul mouth all along. (TheRoadVirus)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    I think the most shocking discovery would be the butt plug death ray.

• Options
    @Elvenshae directed the School House Rocks videos that no one was allowed to see.

Round 35: That's right, I killed _____. How, you ask? _____.

@Anialos @Cythraul @Gizzy @Megafrost @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

Just a reminder that most of you have blank cards left. Let's get creative with a CaH themed game of Clue!

• Options
    That's right, I killed Cards Against Humanity. How, you ask? By not turning in my cards.

@Cythraul

:)

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Tell us who was on your hit list @Elvenshae

That's right, I killed The Hellman's Mayonnaise Corporation. How, you ask? Shaft. (Zombie Hero)
    That's right, I killed Dying. How, you ask? Dying alone and in pain. (Gizzy)
    That's right, I killed A bunch of snot-nosed, know-it-all twentysomethings. How, you ask? A strong, independent woman who don't need no man. (Anialos :star: )
    That's right, I killed The sweet release of death. How, you ask? Balls. (Megafrost)
    That's right, I killed Nicolas Cage. How, you ask? Estrogen. (TheRoadVirus)
    That's right, I killed Prince Ali, fabulous he, Ali Ababwa. How, you ask? Huge, wobbly meat-curtains. (MrTLicious)

Today's round sponsored by the new trailer for Atomic Blonde which you should all go watch. Twice.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Hrm. Ah. Eh ...

Snot-noses twenty something's gotta go. You go, girl!

• Options
    The Professional 2: Only Slightly Less Creepy. Point to @Anialos !

Round 36: Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "_ : the art of living with _."

@Cythraul @Elvenshae @Gizzy @Megafrost @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

Prepare your 'a million little pieces' apologies to Oprah now.

• Options
    Aw man I should have saved my dying combo for this one

• Options
    @Cythraul and @Zombie Hero must still be at the library.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Best sellers, every one. @Anialos must choose:

Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "A reason not to commit suicide : the art of living with Moderate-to-severe joint pain." (Elvenshae :star: )
    Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "Mouth sounds : the art of living with Eating an albino." (Gizzy)
    Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "A beard longer than 12 inches : the art of living with The Star Wars Universe." (Zombie Hero)
    Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "My own two hands : the art of living with Dick fingers." (Cythraul)
    Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "A hot mess : the art of living with Setting my balls on fire and cartwheeling to Ohio." (Megafrost)
    Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "Homo milk : the art of living with My dick in your mouth." (MrTLicious)
    Topping this week's non-fiction best-sellers: "Uranus : the art of living with Painal." (TheRoadVirus)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Let's go with the painfully real "A reason not to commit suicide: the art of living with Moderate-to-severe joint pain."

• Options
    I'm surprised dick fingers didn't win - that was the best one!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    I'm surprised dick fingers didn't win - that was the best one!

That was my favorite, but this was a stronk round

• Options
    It was a good round and @Elvenshae reaps the benefits. I laughed hardest at Homo Milk, but that may be because I am the most terrible.

Round 37: If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is _____.

@Anialos @Cythraul @Gizzy @Megafrost @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

Chapter two of "A reason not to commit suicide" was very, very interesting.

• Options
    Wow. I mean, I thought mine was good, but really any of those could've taken the round. Damn y'all.

• Options
    @Cythraul does make me laugh, which is good, but it is even better when he gets me his card.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @Elvenshae is the new Patch Adams:

If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is Cumalot. (Megafrost :star: )
    If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is Friction. (Anialos)
    If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is Burning down the White House. (Zombie Hero)
    If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is Lumberjack fantasies. (MrTLicious)
    If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is Take-backsies. (TheRoadVirus)
    If laughter is the best medicine, the second best is Warm, velvety muppet sex. (Gizzy)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Sorry it's been a crazy busy week. Home again though, woooo!!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    @Elvenshae must be having a great weekend. Have any time left for us?

• Options
    Weird. Didn't get the first notification!

Do you have vague, wide-ranging symptoms that could describe literally anyone? Then ask your doctor about Cumalot. Make sure to tell your doctor about all the other medicines we've successfully forced down your throat. Don't take Cumalot if you're pregnant or may become pregnant; nursing; female; under the age of 18; taking MAOIs, NSAIDs, or SRUIs; a nurse; a male over the age of 20; or with alcohol. Don't allow children to touch Cumalot pills.

Cumalot - we're pretty sure it does something! (TM)

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
  • Options
    Also an appropriate reference for lumberjack fantasies!

• Options
    No, on second thought let's not go to Cumalot. It is a silly place. @Megafrost is there.

Round 38: Why do I hurt all over?

@Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Gizzy @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

Presented without comment.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @Megafrost had a rough weekend.

Why do I hurt all over? A meat tornado. (Cythraul)
    Why do I hurt all over? Rush Limbaugh's soft, shitty body. (Elvenshae)
    Why do I hurt all over? The Star Wars Holiday Special. (MrTLicious)
    Why do I hurt all over? Game of Thrones spoilers. (Zombie Hero)
    Why do I hurt all over? A tossed salad. (Anialos)
    Why do I hurt all over? Unfathomable stupidity. (TheRoadVirus :star: )
    Why do I hurt all over? Quivering jowls. (Gizzy)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Wow these are some strong contenders. Rush Limbaugh, Star Wars Holiday Special and GoT spoilers are all really good...

But I have to go with Unfathomable stupidity because that seems like the "all of the above" option.

• Options
    @TheRoadVirus knows a thing or two about unfathomable stupidity, having seen how well I do in phalla. :)

Round 39: Why am I broke?

@Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Gizzy @Megafrost @MrTLicious @Zombie Hero

A fitting follow up to unfathomable stupidity.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    The number one answer to this is 'because I have children' so @TheRoadVirus gets to choose the runner up:

Why am I broke? An actual gravy train. (MrTLicious)
    Why am I broke? 3.7 billion women. (Anialos)
    Why am I broke? Genetically engineered super-soldiers. (Elvenshae)
    Why am I broke? Smashing all the pottery in a Pottery Barn in search of rupees. (Cythraul)
    Why am I broke? Teenage pregnancy. (Zombie Hero)
    Why am I broke? The Great Depression. (Gizzy)
    Why am I broke? Congress's flaccid penises withering away beneath their suit pants. (Megafrost :star: )

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The gravy train is REALLY close second but yeah thanks a lot Congress. Fucking up all of the everything.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I would vote for @Megafrost if he ever runs for office. Get on that, will you? Please.

Round 40: In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given _____.

@Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Gizzy @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus @Zombie Hero

No mediocre cards allowed!

chamberlain on
  • Options
    I would vote for Megafrost if he ever runs for office. Get on that, will you? Please.

Tempting.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @Megafrost always rides shiny and chrome.

In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given Mild autism. (Elvenshae)
    In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given Weapons-grade plutonium. (Zombie Hero :star: )
    In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given Authentic Mexican cuisine. (Anialos)
    In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given These strange human urges. (TheRoadVirus)
    In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given An unexpected finger in the anus. (MrTLicious)
    In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given A fun, sexy time at a nude beach. (Gizzy)
    In Valhalla, it is said that all brave warriors are given A one-way ticket to Gary, Indiana. (Cythraul)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure in Valhalla you just walk in and get Weapons-grade plutonium. It's like the future.

• Options
    The department of homeland security would like to have a word with @Zombie Hero about this 'valhalla' place and what his long term plans are.

Round 41: Finally! A service that delivers _____ right to your door.

@Anialos @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Gizzy @Megafrost @MrTLicious @TheRoadVirus

Amazon's drone delivery cannot get here fast enough.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @Zombie Hero hero proves that having Prime makes you order the strangest shit.

Finally! A service that delivers The Google right to your door. (TheRoadVirus)
    Finally! A service that delivers The entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir right to your door. (MrTLicious)
    Finally! A service that delivers S'more Schnapps right to your door. (Gizzy)
    Finally! A service that delivers Smallpox blankets right to your door. (Cythraul)
    Finally! A service that delivers Dem lil' critters right to your door. (Anialos)
    Finally! A service that delivers My genitals right to your door. (Elvenshae)
    Finally! A service that delivers A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid right to your door. (Megafrost :star: )

chamberlain on