As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Loose in [Chat]ago

TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8fE6p0TMiY

Kyle Kinane's new special, Loose in Chicago, is out on the 18th Oct. I am stoked and also coincidently this is what I was listening to when Geth told me to make the tread.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Regarding Edinburgh, isn't it significantly cheaper for you to go to Britain these days?

• Options
    Regarding Edinburgh, isn't it significantly cheaper for you to go to Britain these days?

Assuming this was aimed at me

I'd be going during the Fringe and all of the prices are jacked up (500 quid for a week of accommodation, pubs and restaurants put up their prices etc etc)

Regularly yeah, it'd be cheap enough but now I feel the need to ruin nice holidays with standup

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    ♧Edinburgh♧

• Options
    Cardiff is the only capital site on the British Isles I haven't visited.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I missed Fringe by a bit, so I was sad but my wallet wasn't

Still a great city. Old Town is fun to walk around in, and my hostel was right on the royal mile. It was utter shit though which in hindsight was good because I spent all my time in the city away from it

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Regarding that Guardian headline I still can't even

• Options
    Nothing better than grabbing a bowl of cullen skink and then sipping a hot toddy outside while the sun sets

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Nothing better than grabbing a bowl of cullen skink and then sipping a hot toddy outside while the sun sets

I don't know what this means but I agree

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

You leave Mccaulley Caulkin out of this

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Two Thanksgivings

Might have been too many thanksgivings

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    do i even want to stay up for the debate or do i want to go to sleep and awake to whatever new world awaits me

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I am mad that I bought a wonderful bottle of scotch and then immediately got a bad throat cold and can't drink it

How is a man supposed to withstand the debate without a good dram

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    make america p10 again

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Two Thanksgivings

Might have been too many thanksgivings

I just finished prepping the turkey or tommorow

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    "too many menu items with 'rodeo' in the description"

this comedy has no relevance to my life at all....

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I am mad that I bought a wonderful bottle of scotch and then immediately got a bad throat cold and can't drink it

How is a man supposed to withstand the debate without a good dram

Why ruin a perfectly good bottle of scotch with that

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

no skink shaming pls

• Options
    Man sounds like Mafia 3 is a good game but kind half baked on the technical side :(

• Options
    It's a Scottish fish stew and a hot whiskey with honey and spices

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

no skink shaming pls

*right-click "search Google for 'skink'"*

Now I'm even more confused

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

what does "rodeo" denote in a menu item

• Options
    Man sounds like Mafia 3 is a good game but kind half baked on the technical side :(

Oh, didn't you know, you want 30 FPS

Movies are filmed at like 24, that's how they look so smooth

• Options

Oh, didn't you know, you want 30 FPS

Movies are filmed at like 24, that's how they look so smooth

They fixed the 30fps with a patch already

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Earlier I mentioned thinking about picking up a Roku Streaming Stick.

... Which I did. It's good! Really good! snappy, responsive..

I was able to watch ABC and Agents of Shield with.. only some annoying advertising. But at least I got to see it!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    japan wrote: »

it's not even a flavour

it's just the food telling you to hold on

• Options
    japan wrote: »

nothing specific

it's basically there to evoke cowboys and Western- or Southwestern-ness, which is a big circle that could encompass barbecue sauce, the presence of habaneros or red peppers, diced onions, Monterey Jack cheese, or just a lot of Texas beef

The burger place near me does a "Cowboy Burger" that features peppery cheese, batter-fried onions, and bbq sauce in place of ketchup

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I like monterey jack cheese.

But I hate cowboys. Life is hard.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8fE6p0TMiY

Kyle Kinane's new special, Loose in Chicago, is out on the 18th Oct. I am stoked and also coincidently this is what I was listening to when Geth told me to make the tread.

This man knows how to tell a joke

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Replacing tomato sauce with bbq sauce in a burger is less a "cowboy" decision and more a "good taste" decision, in my eyes

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    tumblr_mgoh8760Aj1s1m24io1_500.jpg

@skippydumptruck

is this your more radical twin Skippy?

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Replacing tomato sauce with bbq sauce in a burger is less a "cowboy" decision and more a "good taste" decision, in my eyes

I generally agree although now artisanal ketchup is super hip and sometimes it's really good and has made me rethink the ketchup paradigm

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Man you guys turns out I've been playing on hard mode farming agrees and awesome in chat. The presidential campaign thread is like playing with the konami code

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Man you guys turns out I've been playing on hard mode farming agrees and awesome in chat. The presidential campaign thread is like playing with the konami code

Welfare agrees

Topical posters have never done an honest day's work in their lives

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    @gooey not blue

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Other threads are a blight

They are not to be trusted

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    I have succesfully replaced a toilet this weekend and an old broken pool pump, productivity is at an all time high.

I also installed a new flow meter for the pool circulation system, current readings: sikk

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

wife looked over my shoulder the other day and said wow, good post! you got lots of agrees!

no, I said, that's just a liberal opinion I posted in an an-topic political thread

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.