As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You're standing on Hallowed [chat]

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    My fascist Ireland backstabbed the United Kingdom at its Belfast garrison when the UK's army was trying to defend against the blitz on France

CVVKBOq.jpg

Since then the UK has bombed and invaded Ireland several times, but this has never caused any real damage

I'm going to build marine divisions and see if they have any luck crossing the Irish Sea

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    THAT CAT IS NOT SMILING THAT ASSHOLE IS FUCKING WITH ITS WHISKERS

COME HERE, LET ME PULL YOUR NOSE HAIRS YOU RAGING ASSFELTCH

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh wow.
    According to the most recent estimates, in 2013, 10.7 percent of the world’s population lived on less than US$1.90 a day, compared to 12.4 percent in 2012. That’s down from 35 percent in 1990.

This means that, in 2013, 767 million people lived on less than $1.90 a day, down from 881 million in 2012 and 1.85 billion in 1990.

Granted, $1.90/day is still absurdly little. But that's still a hell of an improvement.

We've had the longest period of sustained peace in the Western Hemisphere, global standards of living are rising, and I spent the weekend in a national park with 4G LTE. Life is awesome.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    THAT CAT IS NOT SMILING THAT ASSHOLE IS FUCKING WITH ITS WHISKERS

COME HERE, LET ME PULL YOUR NOSE HAIRS YOU RAGING ASSFELTCH

I'm sure the cat got him back later, as cats are wont to do.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I shouldn't refresh the page because it brings me right to the image of the guy pulling the cat's whiskers.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    ughhh if anyone with gun expertise wants to help me brainstorm a simple experiment please pm; I am just not coming up with decent methods for this.

edit: actually there's no reason I can't say what it is
    but I need to ground truth a trajectory and I have no concept of how to do it other than, like, shooting through multiple screens of paper or fabric. I see there are chronographs that will measure velocity (and hopefully give a timestamp) but they wouldn't give displacement perpendicular to trajectory.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Gimme fue

Gimme fi

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    while i'm here I should reiterate: please don't @ me over jokes, especially on the weekend. That function is relatively serious business. If it's urgent, email me. If it isn't, send a PM. If the whole group needs an answer, wait until monday.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Gimme fue

Gimme fi

!

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    I am probably also feeling bad due to insufficient caloric intake because my appetite is always messed up. Ok, let's rectify that as best as possible while at my desk I guess. grumblegrumblegrumble

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Gimme fue

Gimme fi

Gimmie thawitadisaya?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    gimmie that which will fleetingly fill the gaping void in my soul before slowly unraveling its edges, only making the void larger and harder to fill?

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Tube I like your Hawaiian shirt tho but this is the only avenue I will use to express this feeling, I promise

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Who wants to play Overwatch this morning

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Gimme fue

Gimme fi

Gimmie thawitadisaya?

boom

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Gimme fue

Gimme fi

gimme dabajabazi

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

unfortunately I can't today, but I'll want to at approximately this time tomorrow.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    gimmie that which will fleetingly fill the gaping void in my soul before slowly unraveling its edges, only making the void larger and harder to fill?

p sure that's what the song is about yes

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    spoiler warning depressing dog stuff i am not joking
    so payton has been slowing down a lot over the past few months. he's now 9-and-a-half. a couple of weeks ago he developed a limp in his hind leg. the doc gave us some pain pills (in case he had just strained a muscle or what have you) and those seemed to work (he took them for 5 days), but about a week after taking them he laid down last night and wouldn't/really didn't want to get up.

he had some arthritis in his hip when we got him, so we put him on some joint supplements and got him on a weight loss program. that was about 2.5 years ago and he has been great since.

anyway my wife and i had a surreal conversation about euthanasia last night. if payton's cartilage is gone in his hip and he's going to be in constant pain i don't think it's fair to him to expect him to live like that. he may be a lab, but he's not a lab that was made to loaf around the house all day. he's happiest running after a ball in the sun.

some dogs are old souls, payton is a young one. expecting him to just stay inside and not take him on many walks or throw the ball would be cruel because he wouldn't understand why he couldn't. his mind is willing, but his body is giving out on him. my wife agrees.

i'm taking him to the vet tomorrow morning and they're going to take an x-ray. i really hope it's something they can fix because i'm not ready to say goodbye to my friend yet.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I posted this yesterday but it was at like 3:00 in the morning. In case any of you missed Obama's final UN speech, it's rul good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6pl5Vwrvk

• Options
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Gimme fue

Gimme fi

Gimmie thawitadisaya?

boom

yeaaaah-haaaaah

• Options
    edited October 2016
    rockrnger wrote: »
    "Your account is overdue, please send payment."

"Those invoices are all paid with that check you got from us a month ago, that you spent all spent last week emailing us about not knowing how to apply it."

"Now we kinda feel bad about sending you to collections"

"I'm not going to feel bad at all about going to small claims with you and getting a declaratory judgment and whatever additional damages exist in this jurisdiction for your fucky debt collection practices."

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

unfortunately I can't today, but I'll want to at approximately this time tomorrow.

your family is forfeit

• Options
    I'd trade trump for 5 more years on every dog's life

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »

your family is forfeit

die die die

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

I'd sell out my own civil rights for that

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Transcontinental hugs, Gooey.

• Options

You've made this dog very happy, Ludious.

That, or he's freaking out because of the bug on his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIU_-P7OHpA

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

I'd trade trump for a new pen.

Not even like, a nice one. A plain old bic.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

I'd sell out my own civil rights for that

eh you weren't doing anything with em anyway

• Options
    Ludious I texted my mom a picture of your dog and she called me and is sobbing

This is your dog's fault I take no responsibility

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I doubt it'll take him five years to get them all nuked, you're uncharacteristically optimistic

• Options

dude

• Options
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

I'd trade trump for a new pen.

Not even like, a nice one. A plain old bic.

I bought new pens the other day that have happy little comments written on them

They are my new favourite thing next to that hypothetical small stuffed toy @japan mentioned I could theoretically possess

• Options
    edited October 2016

dude

she looks exactly like our old dog the resemblance is uncanny why should I be the only one wallowing in sad nostalgia

override367 on
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

I doubt it'll take him five years to get them all nuked, you're uncharacteristically optimistic

I think you misunderstand what I meant by trading trump

I meant his life essence

as it is less valuable you see

This is a joke best fit for allusion

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

I think you misunderstand what I meant by trading trump

I meant his life essence

as it is less valuable you see

This is a joke best fit for allusion
    Much like Trump's empire, it isn't worth nearly as much as he says it is.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
This discussion has been closed.