As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The First Registration is Away! I Repeat, Registration is Away! [East 2017 Badges]

13»

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    I still see them on Showclix.

Interesting, me too. Said I could buy 4.

Yeah, still allowing the purchase of up to 4. May just be an error.

• Options
    Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    Okay, now Friday's are gone.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Sunday is low.

• Options
    Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    Heads up, Sunday badges are gone! All tickets are now sold out. Took much longer than I thought.

Now I wonder if they'll put up the reclaimed tickets at a later date!!
    Have they done this last year? I know they've done this for West earlier this year.

• Options
    imnotalawyerimnotalawyer Registered User regular
    Heads up, Sunday badges are gone! All tickets are now sold out. Took much longer than I thought.

Now I wonder if they'll put up the reclaimed tickets at a later date!!
    Have they done this last year? I know they've done this for West earlier this year.

Last year they tweeted out when reclaimed tickets were released. If you still need tickets I would suggest following the official PAX twitter and setting up notifications on your mobile (they tweet very infrequently from that account).

faPgNTD
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    This is my final plot of all the sellout times for PAX East. Because it's a log scale in minutes, I put some markers on it so it's a little more human-readable. The notes about South are because I think it might be one of the factors in East not just relentlessly selling out faster and faster like West does.
    rbizmz2oqtf2.png

YoungFrey on