As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2017!

123457»

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    folks....maybe I should have just eaten the honey butter and skipped the biscuirs

Were you at Sweet Cheeks by any chance? Honey butter and biscuits makes me assume that might have been the case. If so, goddamn is that place delightful. My son decided to just have a large side order of mac and cheese for dinner and they brought out a pot of mac and cheese and a fork.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    We usually go there every year. The service was kind of a train wreck this year though.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I heard from someone else at the office that some of you were asking about me at staff panels/events, where I was, etc.

Thanks, that felt good.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    PAX South 2018, Geek. See you there.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Indubitably

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    @Naphtali @Bobkins Flymo @The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs " @Tynic @rhylith @Brogey @The Otaku Suppository and I'm not going to @ poor Tube so he doesn't think someone has died

All right so I'm very late on this here post but thank you so much to everyone who hung out with us! What a fun weekend. The con is always a bit exhausting, but getting to kick it with all y'all makes it worth it. And now I have to pick up a copy of Betrayal at House on the Hill, like, yesterday.

Didgeridoo on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    @Didgeridoo Did you watch Brotherhood yet? :)

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    No I gotta do that! I got sucked into a Witcher-shaped black hole after East and completely forgot.

I think I'll queue that up for tomorrow evening. :)

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I didn't actually get to hang with you people at PAX, but if some of you were in that group in the Omni lobby that I saw each night playing board games, I walked near you on my way to bed. I think someone had a Fallout Vault hoodie.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I didn't actually get to hang with you people at PAX, but if some of you were in that group in the Omni lobby that I saw each night playing board games, I walked near you on my way to bed. I think someone had a Fallout Vault hoodie.

We were at the omni every night, but at the bar eating boston creme pies and drinking cocktails.

They had really good cocktails.

• Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    I was the Westin Boston Waterfront staying Fri-Sun, and saw a group of fellows all playing a Harry Potter boardgame in the lobby area that looked pretty involved. They were all still there about 3 hours later when the skybridge finally opened up. Someone was wearing a Captain America shirt, and that's all I remember of that group.

I imagine a bunch of forumers went to PAX, but also a not-insignificant amount of people attended who were just nerds/geeks in general who aren't a part of the forums.

So, uhh, hey.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear