As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

After[chat] With Archie

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »

jesus internet you scary

What is that so i know how impressed to be

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Damn shitty screwdriver, almost stripped a screw head in my Macbook. Buying better ones tomorrow.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    IDGI

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Why the fuck do seafood restaurants have a monopoly on hush puppies?

I hate seafood but hush puppies are the best thing ever. They're like American falafel

Everyone should have hush puppies

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I like captain D's sometimes and I live in a seafood mecca. Sometimes you just hate yourself.

Also if I get a box of fried fish parts from a local place, while the quality is amazing, you're talking $14-$20

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    I am excited about my Halloween costume even if it isn't clever at all. NYC folks should come see it on Friday

I might but I'm unlikely to wear a costume

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Also where does COmcast get off charging $10 for a modem lease per month when a good one that is compatible with Xfinity is $50?

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    So I watched that Haunted Elevator sketch

it was

something

i laughed and laughed and laughed and now i gotta watch it again

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

I hate seafood but hush puppies are the best thing ever. They're like American falafel

I keep hush puppy batter at my house at all times for this reason.

I grew up like two hours from Pensacola. Hush puppies aren't just a side item, they're required

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    my halloween costume is a dumb pun that i stole from googling 'clever halloween costumes'

maybe 1/5 people will get it

i don't care i just don't wanna be the guy without a costume

bookface

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I am excited about my Halloween costume even if it isn't clever at all. NYC folks should come see it on Friday

You shouldn't feel obligated to so don't worry

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

I know of a BBQ place in NC that serves them.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

jesus internet you scary

shenzhen i/o

a game where you program microcontrollers with like 8 lines of memory in fake assembly code

and this beast made them play sandstorm

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I'M CRAZY!

for David Pumpkins

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I can't help wondering if Tycho is going to post something about Jack Chick.

Because on the one hand the guy had a direct (and wholly negative) influence on his childhood.

But on the other hand, fuck giving that guy any more publicity.

That post where Tycho described his mom watching him playing D&D in front of an audience at Pax and then crying afterwards and telling him she hadn't understood until then really made me tear up.

my opinions about Chick's current situation have been..very reserved on the forums. If Tycho is anything like me tho...

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

jesus internet you scary

Its a circuit board building simulator. So it would be akin to playing sandstorm using assembly code I think?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i brought my own modem to comcast. my apartment already had coax installed so i just called them one day and was like hey here's sixty dollars, turn on this signal, i never want to see your fucking faces

it's great

i basically said the same thing to my kids

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Apparently the writers at SNL made sure that jacket was something that could actually be bought because it sold out at like three places within 24 hours of that sketch going live

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    to tjus, a tjåis

choice is not one we stole from french then, look like

oh no that's not a norwegian word - that'd be å velge, et valg

but it's how I'd spell those words if they were norwegian. For the most part we have unambiguous pronunciation.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Who is Jack Chick, and why was he a bad guy?

I don't feel like google

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Apparently the writers at SNL made sure that jacket was something that could actually be bought because it sold out at like three places within 24 hours of that sketch going live

omg what if they bought them all and put them on ebay

the genius...

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

I will come dressed up as a highly drunken forumer who passes out on your dog's bed

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wait elldren like, all seafood

or the fried stuff

• Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I can't help wondering if Tycho is going to post something about Jack Chick.

Because on the one hand the guy had a direct (and wholly negative) influence on his childhood.

But on the other hand, fuck giving that guy any more publicity.

That post where Tycho described his mom watching him playing D&D in front of an audience at Pax and then crying afterwards and telling him she hadn't understood until then really made me tear up.

my opinions about Chick's current situation have been..very reserved on the forums. If Tycho is anything like me tho...

I have a sudden urge to hug you. Are you cool with Internet hugs?

• Options

I don't feel like google

1075_12.gif

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options

I don't feel like google

1041_22.gif

• Options
    vowels, you like david s pumpkins right

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

I don't feel like google

Christian cartoonist famous for "Chick tracts" which are awful mini comics telling you you're going to hell for being catholic among other things.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Also @BeNarwhal there was a lot of talk about what to do with the USS Kentucky which was a half completed Iowa class BB. Their was a proposal to give it an early version of VLS in place of it's turrets and a bunch of ballistic missiles. Eventually we just scrap the Kentucky.

It could have been a rail gun testbed

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

I don't feel like google
    read this thread

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

I am afraid of David S. Pumpkins

• Options
    Okay I see now.

Thank you internet. I don't need any more Jack Chick info

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I learned about Jack Chick via Rick and Morty and then immediately wished I hadn't.

what a gross person

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Also @BeNarwhal there was a lot of talk about what to do with the USS Kentucky which was a half completed Iowa class BB. Their was a proposal to give it an early version of VLS in place of it's turrets and a bunch of ballistic missiles. Eventually we just scrap the Kentucky.

It could have been a rail gun testbed

That is a lot of sitting around. And you'd have to engine the thing to be nuclear powered. So you get a nuclear powered railgun battleship. Which is pretty damn awesome.

• Options

I will come dressed up as a highly drunken forumer who passes out on your dog's bed

Is it gauche to dress up as the guy hosting the party?

• Options
    I've still never seen a chick tract in the wild

not too popular in seattle

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

if house is a nation

i wanna be president

fyi
    hth
    @Podly @desc @Gooey

poo
  • Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular

I don't feel like google

A cartoonist / comic writer whose stuff would be downright hilarious if it wasn't uses to brainwash adults and kids all over America (and in the wider world) every day.

• Options

I am afraid of David S. Pumpkins

my favorite part is how the skeletons get more and more sexy

aye papi...

This discussion has been closed.