As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Road Most Travelled

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Road Most Travelled

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• The MantizThe Mantiz BONK! DenmarkRegistered User regular
    If you listen to PA DLC, you know exactly how Tycho is saying Nights in that middle panel.

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    The Mantiz wrote: »
    If you listen to PA DLC, you know exactly how Tycho is saying Nights in that middle panel.

The brontosaurus, such long necks, so slender...

• prime_pmprime_pm Registered User regular
    How the hell do you mess up a story about 14th century Dino Riders?

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

Dinosaur niiiiiiiiiights

• KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    Actually I have to agree, people riding on dinosaurs is the least interesting of those options, Hell I'd read either of the other 2 first :)

• The InfraThe Infra Registered User regular

yeah I was listening to this last nAAAAIIGGHTTTTT

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    prime_pm wrote: »
    How the hell do you mess up a story about 14th century Dino Riders?

Damnit, you've got the opening song in my head. :(

edit: actually the dino Saucers song, but still.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • zaitcevzaitcev Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    The brontosaurus, such long necks, so slender...
    I cannot think of the word "slender" anymore without seeing Wooser and Chihaya.
    vy9l9mn2nzjf.jpg

• ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Wait, is this a reboot of the '80s Dino-Riders toys/action series?

Do they...Harness the Power?

https://youtu.be/3k3quMgdnP8

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • DurkhanusDurkhanus Commander Registered User regular
    It appears that Tycho is growing a soul patch. It showed up in the previous comic, but it was hard to tell what it was. :P

• Haughty RobotHaughty Robot Registered User new member
  • Jakk FrostJakk Frost Registered User regular
    Actually now I have Jimmie Walker in my head going "Dino (K)NIGHTS!"

• TransluciaTranslucia Registered User regular
    Ursula Le Guin, William Gibson, Tolkien, etc. all get or used to get the label of nerdy or for kids or whatever too. They just happen to have been super sophisticated at doing it. Rothfuss is arguably a dinosaur knights type of author in a way. What point am I making? William Faulkner is like the opposite. Or Cormac McCarthy although he's like a different type of dinosaur knights writer, like Cheap Hemmingway.

https://youtu.be/iCQ0vDAbF7s

• RigamarawRigamaraw Registered User regular
    Huh, I'd have said that that's the MOST interesting option, but to each their own. Dino Riders meets GoT sounds good to me.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Dinosaurs who ride around on knights.

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    I'm with Tycho.