As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] 2016 Season Summed Up in a Single Photograph

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    My heart.

Ouch

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    GatorGator An alligator in Scotland Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    this league is going downhill

Thanks obama

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    The best thing about the World Series is being able to watch football without having to listen to Joe Buck.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Well that's not an ideal start!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    on the online tracker they gave the eagles white for a color. because green would make too much sense I guess, it's not like the cowboys have any colors similar to white

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Holy crap that pass to Dez was beautiful.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    on the online tracker they gave the eagles white for a color. because green would make too much sense I guess, it's not like the cowboys have any colors similar to white

That's at least a color they use. The Bobcats were always green in ESPN's gamecast. That was never one of their colors. They didn't even change it when the Bobcats became the Hornets!

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    The Dolphins have a bye week.

To celebrate, they streamed (on Periscope) a Madden 17 game where the Dolphins played the Giants.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Last time I checked up on the Bucs' 2nd round kicker, he had a terrible preseason, but hey, it was preseason, he probably shook it of-
    7 for 12 FGs, 2 missed extra points

why would you trade up to draft a kicker in the second round ahhhhh

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    the saints beat the seahawks

this is bizzaro world

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Last time I checked up on the Bucs' 2nd round kicker, he had a terrible preseason, but hey, it was preseason, he probably shook it of-

I'll let you in one a secret, there's no such thing as a good GM. There's not terrible ones, who luck into half their picks being worth it, and then there's terrible ones, likes the ones running the Jags/Bills/Jets/Dolphins/Raiders/Texans/Titans/whoever for the last decade. Maybe you'll get lucky and your team's GM will suddenly stop wasting every early round pick like the Raiders seem to have decided to do. But you won't and they won't.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dammit... The Cowboys might be the best team in the NFC.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    That was a gutwrenching loss for the Eagles because the Cowboys were absolutely beaten. It was an abysmal coaching fuck up in the last 6ish minutes of the game that gave them new life. So many horrible decisions.

I can certainly say at least that both Elliot AND Dak did not look good for almost a whole game, and at least Dak came back down to earth.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular

I'll let you in one a secret, there's no such thing as a good GM. There's not terrible ones, who luck into half their picks being worth it, and then there's terrible ones, likes the ones running the Jags/Bills/Jets/Dolphins/Raiders/Texans/Titans/whoever for the last decade. Maybe you'll get lucky and your team's GM will suddenly stop wasting every early round pick like the Raiders seem to have decided to do. But you won't and they won't.

Mark Davis is a decent GM because he lets guys who actually know the game make all the on-field decisions, unlike his dad. Al Davis was, at one time, basically one of the greatest minds in the history of the game. Time just passed him by. Mark Davis is not his dad, but he learned a lot from him, and part of that lesson seems to have been "stop drafting fucking idiots."

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Texans have been on the cusp of being good for the entire 10 years I've lived here and it's so goddamn frustrating.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Andre Johnson is retiring.

• Options
    mcp wrote: »
    Andre Johnson is retiring.

He's a lock for the HoF just for the time he kicked the shit out of Cortland Finnigan.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    7-time pro bowler

see ya in the hall, Andre

• Options
    Who the hell did Jamie Collins piss off to get traded to the Browns?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    The New England Patriots have traded linebacker Jamie Collins to the Cleveland Browns for a compensatory third-round pick, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Wow.

Really good trade by Cleveland. If they can keep him.

Maximum on
  • Options
    Did he make fun of Tom Brady's hair or something?

• Options
    Bill is upset that Collins threw his dildo onto the field.

• Options
    NFC West hasn't won a game in 2 weeks

Including a game between 2 NFC West teams

• Options
    Packers waived RB Knile Davis.

Good trade.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    wtf why

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    It was for a conditional late rounder, so based on that, they probably will end up losing nothing. Basically a free trial.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Did he make fun of Tom Brady's hair or something?
    Reports are that he wanted money similar to Luke Kuechly and they didn't want to pay him that.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Welp there goes the survivor pool

• Options
    Still time for Cutler to turn it over 5 times, but yeah, it ain't looking good.

• Options
    Never change, Vikings.

• Options

• Options
    Percy Harvin just came out of retirement and resigned with Buffalo.

• Options
    Wasn't he a problematic guy?

I think I remember him being good, but a pain in the ass.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Inconsistent, injury prone, and got migraines a lot that benched him from games.

I don't know about being a pain in the ass but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Options
    He beat up Golden Tate, so he can't be all bad.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    My wife suggested I start Tyrod over Bort.

Granted she knows nothing about either of them and I asked based only on their name.

She told me to start Tyrod. Bort got 29. Tyrod better get at least 20 or I might be getting a divorce.

I may have suggested my wife bench Stewart for booker.

I'll see you at the courthouse

She ended up tying (stupid ESPN) so the divorce is off.

Or on.

Or both?

I dunno

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular

he was fine in buffalo, problem was he had some bad injury he couldn't seem to recover from

• Options
    They also put Jamaal Charles on IR.

This discussion has been closed.