Options

David [Chat] Pumpkins

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    chu i saw you howling at the key and peele sketch we've all seen before

i would like you to join dankey at the defendant's table

Finding something funny more than once is not the crime

This is a weak and feeble effort, puppies, like an octogenarian struggling against the pillow wielded by her grandson

chu how many times have you seen "oil?!?"

how many times have you seen "biiiiiiiiiiiiitch"

how many times have you seen the devil possession one

and what was your criticism of mpreg

sig.gif
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    How about fumbling for acceptance among peers is the human condition and any callback is a desperate grasp at the moment of camraderie you shared at being in on the joke you frauds

*LCLs you all*

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Bioware romances are really fun for me and not cringeworthy. To each his own. But it's not universally true that everyone thinks they are dumb, or that the only people who like them are only playing the game for story or whatever.

I would enjoy it if you could romance Aloth
    +Iselmyr hehehe
    in PoE. Pallegina would probably also be a fun romance for some people. Do a whole thing about how you don't have weird hangups about her being an infertile bird person like the Valians do, and then she protects you in combat and is all chivalrous.

I was so so disappointed that the Bishop romance was only partially implemented in NWN2...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Of the two companies, I will probably not play whatever the next Bioware game is; I will probably play the next Obsidian game.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    fifa is going to take 15 hours to download

this digital future is great

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Knowing how to time in jokes and references is a key part of humor, and thus of Quiplash

Someone with a less sophisticated understanding of jokery, someone with a coarser sensibility, will hammer at it, braying like a donkey, rather than sensing the exact moment when repetition is absurd instead of oppressive

They are judged

"braying like a donkey" cut deep

sig.gif
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I love Liara as a case report on evolution in video game writing. She was originally completely unrealistic, patriarchical nerd masturbation fantasy, but even by the second game she was made into a complex character that exists outside of the player. The switch is incredibly dramatic.

like, did no one think that having ham-fisted blue skinned concubine aliens in their videogame would be a bad idea?

How dare u

desc pls

m i r a n d a
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Shepard: Wait how old are you anyway

Liara: I'm basically fourteen in human years but I'm actually like eighty so it's ok to bang me, tee hee, not that I'd know what that is because I'm such a nerdy nubile virgin bisexual who never loved anyone before you

Shepard: Cool let's fuck

On the one hand I agree and couldn't do a liara romance again

On the other hand tbf she was blue

What are you gonna do, romance Ashley?

Now that I am back in the PC zone I should do maleshep* and ... i know I would go tali but I want to act tough in front of chat and claim I'd either go for that ass or for 14/88

* no hurtful comments

Tali over miranda

desc...

61908-Joffrey-nod-frown-gif-vFQL.gif?fit=300%2C240

Nbutb9W.gif

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    ME1 I always went solid soldier femshep build and kept Liara and Tali with me (GO GIRL SQUAD!) because then we were the most balanced.

I'd hook up with Kaiden every goddamn time because he's just a sad puppy that needs a hug, which meant Ashley would die a racist. Wrex lives.

ME2 I'd roll the one that let me do that cool ass shotgun teleport move because I figure if the secret government is rebuilding me they can give me some biotic powers in the process. I would stay true to Kaiden and make sure Garrus knows he's my main man in battle. Player 3 would usually be Mordin or Grunt.

ME3 I'd keep to the same build as 2 and I'd usually roll with Garrus and Edi because she's the shit.

I ALWAYS let Garrus win when we had the shooting contest on the rooftop.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    See, I thought mpreg was simply a corruption of mpeg, as in a movie file (for some reason). Then I looked it up. Now I wish I hadn't.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    damn vitra algue is some cool stuff

(spoilered for image sizes)
    algues-ronan-and-erwan-bouroullec-vitra-7.jpg
    Bouroullec_05_Werkschau_der_Bouroullecs_.JPG
    algue2.jpg
    csm_Die_Einrichter_Kempten_vitra_Algue_06_88ef07b617.jpg

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    not being able to romance tali as femshep is some hot bullshit

she's sending some signals, god damn it

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

man 15 hours

think of all the gameplay time you are losing

that's like 3 goals

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    Bioware romances are really fun for me and not cringeworthy. To each his own. But it's not universally true that everyone thinks they are dumb, or that the only people who like them are only playing the game for story or whatever.

+Iselmyr hehehe
    in PoE. Pallegina would probably also be a fun romance for some people. Do a whole thing about how you don't have weird hangups about her being an infertile bird person like the Valians do, and then she protects you in combat and is all chivalrous.

I was so so disappointed that the Bishop romance was only partially implemented in NWN2...

If choosing to abandon you rather than actively fight you alongside the embodiment of mortal dread isn't love, then what is?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    Of the two companies, I will probably not play whatever the next Bioware game is; I will probably play the next Obsidian game.

I might play both

But I also might win the lottery and thus not need to play either.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

man 15 hours

that's like 3 goals

the worst

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I love Liara as a case report on evolution in video game writing. She was originally completely unrealistic, patriarchical nerd masturbation fantasy, but even by the second game she was made into a complex character that exists outside of the player. The switch is incredibly dramatic.

like, did no one think that having ham-fisted blue skinned concubine aliens in their videogame would be a bad idea?

How dare u

desc pls

m i r a n d a

Liara: I'm basically fourteen in human years but I'm actually like eighty so it's ok to bang me, tee hee, not that I'd know what that is because I'm such a nerdy nubile virgin bisexual who never loved anyone before you

Now that I am back in the PC zone I should do maleshep* and ... i know I would go tali but I want to act tough in front of chat and claim I'd either go for that ass or for 14/88

* no hurtful comments

Tali over miranda

desc...

[]http://i2.wp.com/tipsheet.djournal.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/70/files/2014/08/61908-Joffrey-nod-frown-gif-vFQL.gif?fit=300,240[/]

How do you even romance tali

Wouldn't your dick be a bioweapon

• Options

pups this is strange, we're all here at the table now except

except for you

Pups let's talk about what you in your heart think is very good comedy.

*sits silently for several minutes*

abbot and... costello...

sig.gif
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

man 15 hours

that's like 3 goals

because soccer is lame

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Man, I don't know, romance in games is really fun! Or even characters in game talking about romance, like fixing up Aveline and what's his face, or Sagani talking about her long-distance setup. Maybe it's just how I like to engage in the genre instead of reading romance novels. It's generally a really positive and fun topic.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

I was lucky in the first games of the campaign and it set the difficulty to the highest possible. I played for like 4 or 5 hours after that not scoring a single goal before figuring out I could change the difficulty.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

man 15 hours

that's like 3 goals

maybe if you're @y2jake215 but i'm actually good so nah

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

How dare u

desc pls

m i r a n d a

* no hurtful comments

Tali over miranda

desc...

[]http://i2.wp.com/tipsheet.djournal.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/70/files/2014/08/61908-Joffrey-nod-frown-gif-vFQL.gif?fit=300,240[/]

How do you even romance tali

Wouldn't your dick be a bioweapon

Her vagina has a clean dock.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    People getting rul mad at the existence of optional romances in bioware games (and other, lesser, RPGs) is kinda funny.
    It's all optional, what's the big deal?

Well in ME 1 you got experience from talking to your people, so you could accidentally end up sleeping with Kaidan. The horror.

We all make mistakes.

Stupid, boring mistakes.

He hit on me so I had him killed.

Man did Virmire solve that problem good.

Then I forgot to talk to Cortez so he died

I saved Kelly in ME2

I literally saved all of the queer women and got all of the queer men killed and I was like omg what have I done

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »

Finding something funny more than once is not the crime

This is a weak and feeble effort, puppies, like an octogenarian struggling against the pillow wielded by her grandson

chu how many times have you seen "oil?!?"

how many times have you seen "biiiiiiiiiiiiitch"

how many times have you seen the devil possession one

and what was your criticism of mpreg

i have seen all of those many times, and they are all funny and good. when skippy quotes them they are funny and topical.

just saying the world mpreg isn't funny, except for the occasional reminder that the genre exists. those things you listed are performative- they involve using a voice, they involve cadence and timing. just writing a thing down so others can see it is hardly performative at all.

they are incredibly dissimilar ideas

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    watching jake play FIFA is fun because as soon as he notices someone is watching he just falls apart.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man, I don't know, romance in games is really fun! Or even characters in game talking about romance, like fixing up Aveline and what's his face, or Sagani talking about her long-distance setup. Maybe it's just how I like to engage in the genre instead of reading romance novels. It's generally a really positive and fun topic.

The aveline romance in DA2 was the best. Like both versions of hawkes voice respond so wonderfully to her terrible romance.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    after how many of hours of fallout 4, i finally bothered to get a companion affinity high enough for romance

curie, obv

Eet ees, of course, for science

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    My sense of humor is generally very silly and very morbid but I don't show the morbid side so much.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I have never heard ppups laugh but I assume it's always too loud and abrupt, making people wince and move away

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    after how many of hours of fallout 4, i finally bothered to get a companion affinity high enough for romance

curie, obv

Eet ees, of course, for science

My vault dweller fucked everyone. I think I unlocked an ability to give people an std at a distance.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Wait why am I telling chat about my sense of humor

My entire chat persona is a big joking display of my dumb sense of humor

Neco on
  • Options

+Iselmyr hehehe

If choosing to abandon you rather than actively fight you alongside the embodiment of mortal dread isn't love, then what is?

That's completely alignment dependent, you know. If you are evil (or maybe chaotic evil?) it's you+Bishop murdering your whole party together at the end. (It is a *really* hard fight. I had to cheese it by stripping all of them first...) Then you become generals for the enemy dude.

Mannnn that one dialog where he's like 'yeahhhhh...do you wanna just camp out with me in the woods until this all blows over?' is kind of amazing and super cute.

• Options
    People getting rul mad at the existence of optional romances in bioware games (and other, lesser, RPGs) is kinda funny.

Well in ME 1 you got experience from talking to your people, so you could accidentally end up sleeping with Kaidan. The horror.

We all make mistakes.

Stupid, boring mistakes.

I saved Kelly in ME2

I literally saved all of the queer women and got all of the queer men killed and I was like omg what have I done

This is literally what happens in real life

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    of all the stupid vidcon romances I have done, I can't think of a single one that was improved by having sex be the capstone reward for going through it.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    TTODewback wrote: »

We all make mistakes.

Stupid, boring mistakes.

I saved Kelly in ME2

This is literally what happens in real life

Quickly bang nerdbait fantasy

Ignoring gay men who then die

Captaining a spaceship into an alien hideout that's constructing a horrible superweapon

Yeah actually sounds like life

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

pups this is strange, we're all here at the table now except

except for you

Pups let's talk about what you in your heart think is very good comedy.

*sits silently for several minutes*

abbot and... costello...

Who

• Options
    of all the stupid vidcon romances I have done, I can't think of a single one that was improved by having sex be the capstone reward for going through it.

Inquisition had some REALLY good sex scenes, especially if you hooked up with Iron Bull

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016

At least DA:O managed to incorporate it somewhat into the plot (if choosing Morrigan).

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    My ME1 Shep was a Colonist with the Ruthless trait.

He didn't form any romances in my first "canon" run and I carried that over to the other two.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    welp chelle's surgery is scheduled for nov 11th.

That's really...really soon.

Oh yeah nope I am not having a panic attack
    Luckily I have all of this fami

frie..

chairs? to lean on...

There are a lot of people here who like her and are hoping her surgery goes well.

This discussion has been closed.