As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Date for PAX '05

2»

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I'm hoping they push it back to October.... so I can go, that is my college down time... if its in august or september I'm out of luck, unless I can get in to Seattle on day 1 and leave on the night of day 2.

Hoping.

Jasconius on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    that's what i did. flew in sat morning and out sun night. I thing aug is probably best and hope it's kept then,

futility on
  • Options
    SquallSeeD31SquallSeeD31 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    You should also keep in mind that the "word on the street" indicates a 3-day format for PAX next year, meaning (more than likely) Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

SquallSeeD31 on
    FFXIV: Alchemy Stuff Character:
    8229_48d6215903dff562.png
  • Options
    SnowGhostSnowGhost Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    This may sound irresponsible, but why don't you just blow off school for a couple days? What is this paranoia about missing a day or two? Tell them your grandma died or something. I told my teachers and administration I was going to a "family reunion" a month in advance of PAX04... and, in a way, I was. They were completely copacetic.

SnowGhost on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    it's better to have it before school starts. and mid summer is good too as more people can probably go.

futility on
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    The problem with flying same day is that I live about as far as possible away from Washington in the US. In central florida, thats like a 12 hour flight minimum.

Maybe by next year we will have teleporter beams.

And pudding.

Jasconius on