As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2016 - GIFTING COMPLETE!

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Hey, if you want to sign up you have ~1 hour left to do so. @Mortal Sky , I don't have an email from you yet!

Also WISHLIST POST:

Hail Satan!
    Things that I am into:

Cool Thinkgeek stuff, like neat gadgets and curiosities.
    Nerf Guns (although I have most of the ones I need already - the ones I'm still looking for are in my Amazon Wishlist)
    Lego Technic - pretty much anything from this collection is cool! (particularly any of the electric ones or gear sets ones)
    Amateur electronics - I'm not actually good at this stuff, but I'd like to learn!
    Art books - I have a background in art and illustration, and I love well-animated shows. concept art books, like this and this. It's difficult to catalog all of the art books that I own already, but if you see anything rare or that looks really cool, I'd be happy to check it out!
    REALLY stupid weapons: The more ridiculous, the better. I can't bring myself to buy any of these idiotic things myself, but I'd be happy to receive them as a gift. NOTE: I have no idea if these are anyway legal to send in the mail, or if they can cross borders. When in doubt, don't!
    Novel maps and cool books about city planning

Webcomics merch: I'm big into Octopus Pie (own books 1-4), Scary Go Round (own some art, no books), KILL 6 BILLION DEMONS, Unsounded, Chainsawsuit, Gunnerkrigg Court, Johnny Wander (own the omnibus and Lucky Penny collections), Nedroid (own book 1), Rice Boy/Vattu, Oglaf and Chester XYV5000 (those last two are highly NSFW). Merch from pretty much any of these are cool.

Videogames: I own a decent PC, nothing else right now. My steam account is http://steamcommunity.com/id/japong/

T-shirt size: I'm a men's large.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/2GRJMSH71MBM6/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_1

Honestly though, if you see something that you think is super cool and fun, chances are I'll like it too. I encourage you to go off-list if you feel inspired with a gifting idea. Surprises are awesome!

Brolo on
    OH WAIT NEVER MIND I JUST LITERALLY GOT IT

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Your amazon wishlist link doesn't work Rolo.

thanks, fixed!

a few people have to get their wishlists posts in order, phase 1 matches will be going out tomorrow evening

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Stale, for real, you rule.

Also I miss you, come on back up to the pnw one of these days.

8406wWN.png
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Sorry about the delay there! Been working through a big ol' forestry paper all night and tweaking an endless stack of figures and tables.

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2016
    Thanks guys for raising the "thanking Stale" bar so high.
    Anyway, Stale, thank you so much. I rarely buy cookbooks for myself, but I love them so much. I look forward to reading this. And learning from it.
    81uj0i7mn63n.jpg

I suppose I should take the time to supplement my wishlist a little. Amazon link in my sig. If Steam finally lets me clean up my Wishlist, I'll add the link here, too.
    I love cooking, drawing, painting, gardening (succulents and edibles), and video games. I'm newly interested in watercolors, but I'm pretty set up in that regard. For video games, I have a slightly above average PC, PS3, PS4, X360, 2DS, and a Vita. A Vita I can't use because of no memory card! (Why are they so expensive and why did I not pay attention when buying one!?) If you want to send me an awesome shirt from where you're from, I'm a Large, but in general, please don't send me clothes. I've been working hard on diet and exercise and they likely won't fit for long. My favorite color is orange.
    I tried to make my wishlist pretty well rounded, so you can either follow that or use it as a jumping off point. I've never been disappointed in a Secret Satan exchange and I don't see that happening any time soon. I hope you have as much fun picking things for me, as I will picking things for my person.

HEADS UP to my Satan: I leave town tomorrow morning and won't be back until the 28th of December. The address I gave always has someone there who can let me know when packages arrive, so that shouldn't worry you. If something edible and perishable was to be included, send it after the 28th, please. This will in no way hinder my gifting. Huzzah!
    ONE MORE ADDITION : My steam name is plut if you feel like doing something like that.

. on
    Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    So, upon leaving for work today, I found a package from Amazon on my front steps. My immediate thought was "Oh, great. I got drunk and ordered something dumb again."

Luckily I was wrong, and inside was this
    57zo0sgrnzo4.jpg

, tavmkvr9ehli.jpg
    Thank you, @Stale. You're a mensch and a half.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Hello, yes, here is a late wishlist post because I am dumb and deserve to be shamed for being dumb.
    Hello, darkest and most secret of benefactors! Thank you for your interest in buying me gifts and such. I assure you, I am most deserving of it.

Here is my Amazon wishlist. And here is my Steam wishlist. The Steam wishlist should have a tab that shows you the games I already own.

As far as not-wishlist based information goes, I play a lot of D&D 5e. Right now, I could desperately use a vinyl playmat and some wet-erase markers. Some pre-painted minis would also be much appreciated. I would say that I'm okay on dice, but then again, you never can have too many dice. My library of non-D&D tabletop games is pretty thin, and I'm always looking to expand it; I own Superfight, Betrayal at House on the Hill, the base copy of Cards Against Humanity, and vanilla Munchkin.

As far as digital games go, right now World of Warcraft and Overwatch are what I spend most of my time playing, but I also play League of Legends habitually. Most of what I play is PC based, so I don't own any current gen consoles, but I do own a 3DS. I already own Pokemon Sun, because of fucking course I do.

If you go the clothing route, I'm a heavyset dude and I typically wear shirts in the XXL range. I also buy a fair bit of my clothing through the PA Store, if you're looking for a specific retailer or a baseline to go off of.

As for movies/DVDs, I have Netflix, and as such my personal collection has flagged a bit. Though if there is anything not on Netflix that you think is cool and great, feel free to pass it along. For example; Miami Connection and also Black Dynamite.

If you are the creative type, I would totally be down to receive whatever creative works you would be willing to offer, time and finances permitting.

If you need other gifting ideas than those I've provided, your best bet would be to contact Sheri or any other member of the Florida crew. Rhylith would probably be a solid contact as well.

I think that covers everything for now. Thanks so much for participating this year, I'm looking forward to finding out who you are and seeing what you come up with.

<3

11/21 EDIT: Oh, hello! This list is now final. The current list is very similar to the earlier list, except now I have added a Steam wishlist, because that seems like it would come in handy. Rolo was also kind enough to inform me that my Amazon wishlist link was broken. This, too, should be fixed. I had a bit more trouble with the Amazon wishlist, so I threw some crazy shit in there at the end to try and fill it out a bit more. Needless to say, you should not feel inclined to buy me any of the more exorbitant shit on that list.

Thank you for your patience, and for being awesome.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Nurts, mis-remembered as today being the last day to sign up, not yesterday.

Oh well.

BLM - ACAB
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »

Oh well.
    I thought today WAS the last day?

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »

Oh well.
    I thought today WAS the last day?

the thread title literally says BEFORE

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Reading is for SUCKERS.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Brolo gave me some flexibility, so here we go:

Hello there Secret Sayian
    I like video games a lot and have been playing Overwatch a bunch.
    For clothing related stuff, my t-shirt size is L
    I like sci-fi such as Doctor Who, Star Trek, and Star Wars
    I am very much into the whole MCU
    I love cartoons.
    I like board games and have been meaning to get more to play more
    Here's my wish list http://a.co/5yDlCsH

BLM - ACAB
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Man o man I hope I get my match tonight so I can begin stalking them. Its my favorite part of the holiday

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh my goodness! I have a person!

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Oh damn

This is going to be a fun one. Easy though, I didn't make it past the first page of the wish list before I was like "yup, I know what's I'm doing"

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    still waiting on mine and the suspense is killing me

edit: I've just really liked being part of this for the past few years, and I look forward to it every time

Lalabox on
    Signups are now closed. If you signed up for Secret Satans and don't find yourself in the list in the OP, please PM me immediately.

Phases 1 and 2 are now out. Phase 3 will be out in the next day or so.

For everyone who has their matches, LET THE STALKING BEGIN!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I have already decided on something off of my Satanee's wishlist.

oh no i'm phase 3

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I have..... plans

You have made yourself elusive prey Satanee, that will not stop me.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

oh hooray i'm not phase 3 i just got my santanee

Lalabox wrote: »

you are phase 3

things are moving quickly this year!

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    MWUAHAHAHAAHAAAA

:tell_me_more:

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    phase 3 complete.

YES! Hi5!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    phase 3 complete.

YES! Hi5!

Hi5!

We is best team.

you are phase 3

well it rhymed so i don't care

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Does that mean everyone should have a match now?

zkHcp.jpg
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

you are phase 3

I guess that's fair

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Hey Satan,

You've got my amazon wishlist, but here's some more info:

I would love to get some stuff from where you are from. Food/drink is always welcome, but I am allergic to peanuts. I wear a small shirt, love books of all kinds and like discovering new things, and so would love if you could get me one of your favourites!

As far as game related stuff goes I have no current consoles but a good PC, I believe my steam and battlenet info should be in my profile.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Kadith wrote: »

@Kadith

Unless something has gone horribly wrong, I believe that ys, everybody should have a match.

edited November 2016

yeah all matches should be out and oh shit give me a sec let's see if we can fix this

edit: okay I think we're good now

Brolo on
    Xaquin wrote: »

you are phase 3

I guess that's fair

Anybody want a peanut?

• KadithKadith Registered User regular

yeah all matches should be out and oh shit give me a sec let's see if we can fix this

edit: okay I think we're good now

I now have someone to stalk!

zkHcp.jpg
    Brolo broke fixed it!