As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2016 - GIFTING COMPLETE!

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Yay and so it begins. Gifting time!!! Speaking of which, is Saints still going to happen, can't just stop at gifting here!

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Ahahaha, oh man

I actually laughed out loud when I saw who my satanee was.

• RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Hey Satan, I'm going to try and add some more stuff to my Amazon wishlist since it's a little sparse.

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Hmm, I still haven't received mine.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Hmm, I still haven't received mine.

that should be fixed now as well

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    WOO I HAVE A VICTIM...i mean SATANEE!

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    It begins!

So does sneaking into someone's house in the night and filling every orifice with the pudding or gelatin of my choice count as a gift?

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @Nogs I just went to edit my post to include links to organizations people can donate to, and I noticed you had the same thing. Fistbump.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

It begins!

So does sneaking into someone's house in the night and filling every orifice with the pudding or gelatin of my choice count as a gift?

Depends on the flavor

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    All right. After various abominable rites of blood magic, caprine sacrifices, and blasphemous incantations I have successfully summoned a malevolent, spitting demon from the acid depths of Hades, stuck a Santa hat on its head, and sent it flapping and screeching into the sky with a package grasped in its twisted claws.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    All right. After various abominable rites of blood magic, caprine sacrifices, and blasphemous incantations I have successfully summoned a malevolent, spitting demon from the acid depths of Hades, stuck a Santa hat on its head, and sent it flapping and screeching into the sky with a package grasped in its twisted claws.

sounds pretty normal to me

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I mean, I'm ground shipping by hellhound. It takes a bit longer, but the savings are huge and the post-ritual cleanup is much easier.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

Look we know elephants keep fucking up your water supply but blood pacts are inadvisable for plumbing issues. Demons have garbage dexterity

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Hey let's be honest here, is sending packages via dark twisted rituals really that much different then relying on UPS? I dare say they are more reliable too.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Hey let's be honest here, is sending packages via dark twisted rituals really that much different then relying on UPS? I dare say they are more reliable too.

Well why don't you go right to the source? Care to weigh in @UPS ?

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    It seems nothing stops Satan when their mind is set. I received the following email earlier this morning:
    JWxWRA0h.jpg

A new kindle book! Honestly I don't know much about this book besides the fact that it was listed as one of the influences for The Sprawl RPG book and wishlisted it based on that fact.

But I read the product description on Amazon and uh, I might have to read this right now.
    Earth lies prostrate beneath the lash of the Orbital powers, and Earth’s Balkanized nations have no choice but to let the Orbitals plunder their remaining wealth. Below the zone of Orbital control, buttonheads, panzerjocks, dirtgirls, and hustlers scramble for their ticket out of the gravity well.

But now, if the criminal underworld and the guerilla underground can join forces, there is a chance to shift the balance of power— in a war fought on the ground by hardwired commandos, in the air by high-flying deltajocks, and by genius hackers in the neural interface.

As Roger Zelazny said, “Hardwired” is a tough, sleek juggernaut of a story, punctuated by strobe light movements, coursing to the wail of jets and the twang of steel guitars— glittering, nasty, and noble— and told in a style perfectly suiting its content. It has all of my favorite things— blood, love, fire, hate and a high ideal or two. I wish I’d written this one.”

Thanks @Nullzone !

Lasbrook on
  • Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    Dearest Satan,

The link to my Amazon wishlist is behind the image in my sig and should give you an idea about my interests, but don't feel limited to that. Homemade and/or local items are greatly appreciated.

The number at the end of my alias indicate the year I was born. I wear 3XL t-shits.

Your loyal servant,
    Slacker71

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    THE PACT HAS BEEN SEALED!

I am now stalking my Satanee

Bucketman on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    A small but possibly important announcement from the Imps!

Or Imp!

There may or may not be an impending strike by UPS workers in the next week or so. This may or may not effect the sending of packages etc. I'll keep an eye on the story and try to let you all know if it looks terrible.

Just something to keep in mind maybe. Gifts may take a bit longer to get where they're going this year, if this strike proceeds.

• Bizzaro StormyBizzaro Stormy I am Bizzaro Stormy. I am Bizzaro Stormy.Registered User regular
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Hm, turns out that at least one of my satanee's requests is eminently doable because I have access to specific resources requested. Yes, good.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

Truly the greatest gift of all

#pipe wrote: »

Well why don't you go right to the source? Care to weigh in @UPS ?

It's banned, I feel like that confirms my viewpoint. :)

HOLY SHIT @Nullzone

Could this be the fastest completion of a gifting... ever?
    My fiance opened the door and found a random package from Amazon - and it was addressed to me!

Inside was a gift wrapped box

and on the gift was a note:

K9MTkNXl.jpg

YES. I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING.

CND8gxBl.jpg

TOO DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN UNDER 8. FIVE DARTS PER SECOND. THE FASTEST OF ALL MOTORIZED BLASTERS. THE DEALER OF DARTS.

THE HYPERFIRE

Here it is in the "room where I keep all my nerf weapons" (sometimes called "my office"):

2Ho1zSel.jpg

which also contains the rest of the collection which is frankly getting freaking RIDICULOUS:

l5wunbjl.jpg

and here I am using my dual-wielding perk

lc71Kbrl.png

it's my first full-auto! a glorious day!

gonna grab me some batteries and then hopefully I can post a few videos of this bad boy in action

THANK YOU SO MUCH, NULLZONE!

• CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    Brolo, you need to find a way to attach that thing to a motion sensor and a rotating platform. Make yourself a Nerf auto-turret to defend the office.

I have a twitter.
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    The gifts are in the mail! Lordy I love gifting.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Stale

I got a box! It went to my old address which is where my wife's mom lives and it's fucking SNOWMAGEDDON outside so I won't be able to get it until tomorrow but awesome and thank you!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Hmm I came home to find...a package on my doorstep.

Whatever could it be?
    20161118_144130_zpshraeyafm.jpg

OH! Pandemic! And a note?
    20161118_144158_zpsj5av27s6.jpg

Well thank you Satan! I shall put it to good use!

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    My roommate asked me on telegram what was in the huge box I got this morning, assuming I hadn't been spending my morning sleeping in with my dog like a lazy person (I was). I got up to open my door and was met with this
    huoTpTo.jpg

It's heavy and the size of a small child, maybe it is a small child? Do I need to make a sacrifice? Corgi for scale.
    o2oZPhU.jpg

Uca6Z7X.jpg
    IT'S ROCK BAND! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH!

PfL9Gq0.jpg
    Thank you mystery satan! My housemates were just talking about whether or not we should just buy it, now all we have to do is buy a second guitar! <3

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    CORGIIIIIII

BLM - ACAB
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    that's a good looking dag

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    He's pretty great, I love his dumb face

15000677_10153452749888039_2408948891254406331_o.jpg

• QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    I have received gifts from Satan! Or, as the tag seems to indicate, Secret Sutur!

z4KFuH6l.jpg?1

d3OoGEQl.jpg?1

SkW8keDl.jpg?1

EWNh6GCl.jpg?1

stEEqEml.jpg?1

csUeBSNl.jpg

Odin be praised! Tis Walt Simonson Era Thor! His run on Thor from 83-87 is considered among the best in comics, and certainly one of the best Thor runs in the history of the character. Truly the greatest of gifts! Thanks be to you, O' Secret Surtur!

6rceun58332p.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I am super jealous I have missed out this year due to funds.

I'm looking forward to next year when I can hopefully join in again.

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    Sorry for the delay in updating my wishlist, Satan; work has been hectic

I will update it this evening, promise!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    My goodness Satan works fast

It might've happened like this...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Maybe I should switch to a Peebles av again

Gotta uphold traditions, right

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hear ye! Hear ye! One and All!

Ahava's Imp services are up for availability this year!

Messages delivered to you Satanee free of charge!

We are here to help in the fascilitation of feliz navidad!

• TamTam Registered User regular
    oh hell yeah

thanks tam!