[The Elder Scrolls Online] Vampires Suck

1585960616264»

• mkissinmkissin Registered User regular
    Yeah, that was given away maybe 3 years ago for a similar event in Summerset, where everyone had to do a bunch of daily quests to fill a counter.

• Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Cupcake Sorceress Registered User regular
    edited October 7
    Owenashi wrote: »
    So I got the Greymoor expansion to pick up the free house-package and to my surprise, I somehow have another Notable home; the Grand Psjic Villa. Was this given away somewhere or something cause I'm pretty sure I'd remember picking that up.

It was free from an event, but I forget the details. It was like 2 years ago?

(edit, oops there was another page. Oh well.)

Pixelated Pixie on
  • NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    M-Vickers wrote: »
    How is the new Necro class ?

I’ve not played in a while, but just reinstalled, and have enough crowns to unlock it.

My one complaint, well, two complaints, are that i get no permanent skeletal minion (need to resummon every 15 seconds), and that i can't sen and army of zombies to destroy my enemies.
    I've pretty much switched from sorcerer to warlock.
    Sorc is stronger i think, or easier, atleast it has better self heals, but necromancer is fun and that is what is most important, and it has decent self heals, good damage and some nice defense abilities.

Only real problem is that now i have to go play all the factions and dlc's, again, to get the skill points i need.
    If you don't mind that, or are ok with just getting skill points slowly through dlc's withough doing faction storylines, then i would recommend the class.

• Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    I am kinda sorta getting to the end of my interest in terms of managing our two Guilds. I might stick around with Ash Housewares, but I'm really not interested in managing Pax Arcadia anymore.

So... who wants to take over?

The Escape Goat: If there's anywhere that Occam's Razor fails to apply it's Elder Scrolls lore.
    Delduwath: Yeah, gotta use Mehrunes' Razor.
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Cupcake Sorceress Registered User regular
    I am kinda sorta getting to the end of my interest in terms of managing our two Guilds. I might stick around with Ash Housewares, but I'm really not interested in managing Pax Arcadia anymore.

So... who wants to take over?

What's to manage? Is anyone doing anything with it? I mean, I log in every day (more or less) and can do whatever needs to be done with it, but as near as I can tell Pax Arcadia is kind of dead.

There's two other PA-related guilds I'm in... Ash Housewares and... I forgot the name of the other... but neither of them seem active either. Every once in a while I dump something in the bank for one or another guild, and look through what's in there, but nothing much seems to change.

• M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    Anyone playing this on Series X ?

If so, how is it ? Any improvements ?

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    M-Vickers wrote: »
    Anyone playing this on Series X ?

If so, how is it ? Any improvements ?

I am, but I just started last night and so I can't really comment on how it compares to other systems.

I actually only got it because a coworker convinced me to play with her, and it's on Gamepass so I figured it can't hurt. Turns out it's better than I expected! Less of an MMO than I thought it would be, which is great cuz I fuckin hate MMOs, but we'll see if it holds my attention like one or not. Playing with a friend will be fun for awhile at any rate. Going with a Dunmer sorcerer, straight up magicka dps and stuff since she's a dragon knight what hits monsters with a stick.

V0iJ9AS.png
    Lucid_Seraph