As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Annual [Thanksgiving] Thread for Giving Thanks!

12346»

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Tomorrow the preparations begin!

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    f6fv1ii8c0hj.jpg
    Drink is Martinellis apple cider, of course!

What is the thing that looks a bit like a croissant, top right?

Pillsbury crescent rolls!

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Pillsbury crescent rolls are kinda fantastic.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    I've been on my feet for like 17 hours. I am tired as fuck and have to be up in 5 hours. I am terrified I am gonna wreck this bird. The cornbread didn't scale too well and is delicious but a crumbly, over-moist mess.

I accidentally made 6 pumpkin pies. I think they needed more sugar but are otherwise pretty neat. I made creamed corn that is clearly not perfect by also tastes good sooo fuck it, I guess. Stuffing and potatoes tomorrow, and my wingman is making like 8 side dishes because he is dope.

I am so. Fucking. Tired why am I posting.

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I've been on my feet for like 17 hours. I am tired as fuck and have to be up in 5 hours. I am terrified I am gonna wreck this bird. The cornbread didn't scale too well and is delicious but a crumbly, over-moist mess.

I accidentally made 6 pumpkin pies. I think they needed more sugar but are otherwise pretty neat. I made creamed corn that is clearly not perfect by also tastes good sooo fuck it, I guess. Stuffing and potatoes tomorrow, and my wingman is making like 8 side dishes because he is dope.

how do you accidentally six pies. what is going on with your life. also truth secret: as long as you have even a pretty ok gravy, you can get away with a multitude of turkey sins. don't stress too much about it.

I am still in hospital but I am really hoping to make a late Thanksgiving-y dinner once I am home and back on my feet again. all I managed to have was a lump of stuffing and some of the saddest turkey slices known to man while I was in the hospital. I wanna do it up good.

• Options
    cabsy wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »

how do you accidentally six pies. what is going on with your life. also truth secret: as long as you have even a pretty ok gravy, you can get away with a multitude of turkey sins. don't stress too much about it.

I am still in hospital but I am really hoping to make a late Thanksgiving-y dinner once I am home and back on my feet again. all I managed to have was a lump of stuffing and some of the saddest turkey slices known to man while I was in the hospital. I wanna do it up good.

I hope your make-up thanksgiving rules, mang.

• Options
    I cooked the bird. It was good. Not great, but good. I have pictures, but it's time to go to work and I need to edit them and make them smaller

But generally it was good, especially now that feeling is returning to my toes.

Happy thanksgiving everybody.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    The gat dang power surges in my apartment fried my ice cream maker so I only have gouda ice cream.

I am considering dropping 80 dollars on a new one because I can't live without an ice cream maker.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    The gat dang power surges in my apartment fried my ice cream maker so I only have gouda ice cream.

I am considering dropping 80 dollars on a new one because I can't live without an ice cream maker.

The hero we deserve, ladies and gentlemen.