As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Breathe Deep and Relax into your [chat]

• Options
    LegoSpidermanLegoSpiderman Registered User regular
    I literally could not deal with having to wash chicken shit or blood off an egg before cooking it. I'd rather just never cook an egg again.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    peep
    HerrCron wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    never have i ever cooked a steak

I actually LOST a game of Never Have I Ever for the first time in my life on Hallowe'en, and there was someone playing whose ex had a serious foot fetish!

it was ridic

How do you lose a game of "I've never"?

Wait
    How do you win......

We were playing the non-alcoholic version because Roommate and I had drunk all the alcohol the night before

if you've done something someone else says they've never done, you put a finger down (you start with all 10 out), when you've got all your fingers down you're Out, the person who's Out first is the Loser. You win by not getting out. But have you really won? Is the Loser in fact... the Winner? It's all about perspective

ive never had a game last longer than like a round or two

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Now tell bleric about the yolk color thing

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I have never played that game.

i'd probably be the big winner because i never did anything

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    5LjSdls.jpg

The comparison to pasture raised and supermarket bulk eggs

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    also pasture raised chickens eggyolks are neon fucking orange

We've been buying farmers market eggs for years and now get them straight from the HenVag. I used a grocery store egg the other day and it looked translucent in comparison.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    peep

I actually LOST a game of Never Have I Ever for the first time in my life on Hallowe'en, and there was someone playing whose ex had a serious foot fetish!

it was ridic

Wait
    How do you win......

We were playing the non-alcoholic version because Roommate and I had drunk all the alcohol the night before

if you've done something someone else says they've never done, you put a finger down (you start with all 10 out), when you've got all your fingers down you're Out, the person who's Out first is the Loser. You win by not getting out. But have you really won? Is the Loser in fact... the Winner? It's all about perspective

in the alcoholic version? yeah

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Yeah the yolk color is quite dependent on the chicken's diet from what I've read.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    <~~ This guy is going to wrestlemania

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I literally could not deal with having to wash chicken shit or blood off an egg before cooking it. I'd rather just never cook an egg again.

I don't usually eat the shells

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

oh yeah brother

• Options

People are making it sound a million times worse than it is. I never even noticed this stuff.

It's like a tiny bit of grime on the shell I guess. Not even as much as you'd get on a mushroom or potato.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    honestly duck eggs are the best eggs fyi hth.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    wait no I take it back

the company I interned with in CA had us do it as an icebreaker once

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    5LjSdls.jpg

oh yes!!! I knew this one, the eggs I buy are kinda somewhere in between. They're pretty decent eggs, Nellie's is the brand, sometimes they still have a feather on them. I don't buy the really local stuff usually because it's like $3 more expensive for 6 fewer eggs.

• Options

We're going to raise ducks for eggs and also because I'll eat a duck at the drop of a hat.

• Options

I want a quail egg

• Options
    would that I could both awesome and agree, six.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    You can take eggs, wipe them off, then dip them in wax or parafin and they will last unrefrigerated for months or longer.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    peep

it was ridic

Wait
    How do you win......

A group of insufferable nerds can end up committing to it for a very long time (because it's exciting to them that THEY HAVE GIRLFRIENDS or I don't even know.)

I have really bad memories of it from college. It made me feel like a complete loser because I had not done anything at all, and yet could not just walk away from this unpleasant group activity.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    desc wrote: »

I want a quail egg

Come over. We have a bunch left over.

They're fucking annoying to break open without scrambling.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    peep

it was ridic

Wait
    How do you win......

There's a non drinking version?

Well, ain't every day a schoolday.

sig.gif
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Where are you sitting?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    You can take eggs, wipe them off, then dip them in wax or parafin and they will last unrefrigerated for months or longer.

Oh this is some serious Oregon trail shit

• Options
    desc wrote: »

I want a quail egg

tony's pizza in SF does one with quail eggs on it and it's delicious let me tell you.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Wait, who am I kidding. I'm eating egg shells right now. They're the best bit

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    iom79yk43km6.png

What did I draw there?

forearm?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Coooool. I went to it one year in Seattle awhile ago and was great fun.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    iom79yk43km6.png

What did I draw there?

forearm?

this doodle thing makes me sad because I don't work for google and the neural nets for image recognition that my company does are so much worse and have so much less data that it just feels futile

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    5LjSdls.jpg

oh yes!!! I knew this one, the eggs I buy are kinda somewhere in between. They're pretty decent eggs, Nellie's is the brand, sometimes they still have a feather on them. I don't buy the really local stuff usually because it's like $3 more expensive for 6 fewer eggs.

I'd recommend adding The Omnivores Dilemma to your reading list if you haven't. It changed our thinking a bit on what we pay for food and what's worth paying a bit (or more) more for.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    iom79yk43km6.png

What did I draw there?

Neuron with axon

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    The key or the forearm?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    If I had an ostrich egg I would make one giant omelette for all of chat

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    iom79yk43km6.png

What did I draw there?

forearm?

this doodle thing makes me sad because I don't work for google and the neural nets for image recognition that my company does are so much worse and have so much less data that it just feels futile

If you lot can figure out what I done drawed, why can't an advanced AI?

• Options
    all you egg dorks should get the serious eats food lab cookbook. it's incredible.

• Options
    Key wrist?

• Options
    A key and an arm?

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_HGqPGp9iY

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Do you think dinosaur eggs basically tasted like bird eggs

desc on
This discussion has been closed.