As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Constructive Feedback - Aus 2016

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Sorry, had meant to put this up right after the show and got sidetracked.

Please post civil constructive feedback of the show here

As always, it's fine to disagree and dislike things, just don't be a dick about it.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Well I thought it was good.

#brave

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I too thought it was good.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    There wasn't anything really bad - but I thought the VR space was too far away from the main area. I also thought that wait times were very long. I think a sign up sheet would be better. I really liked the fanta girl and the idea of a few drinks/food carts.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Senno wrote: »
    There wasn't anything really bad - but I thought the VR space was too far away from the main area. I also thought that wait times were very long. I think a sign up sheet would be better.

You mean sign ups for VR Freeplay? We did do sign ups for a little more than half the available slots, they filled up before noon and then we filled in the extra spots and no-shows from the standby line.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    philomglolphilomglol Melbourne, AUSRegistered User regular
    I felt like the move of the HHL to outside the main hall hurt it as a place to hang out. And not just "outside", but up the corner that I had never been to before.

Love Pokemon? Coming to PAX Aus? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!