As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Internet Radio [Podcasts]

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    We hate movies is really good today

Marky Mark as Live Action Mo-Capped Winnie The Pooh is something I never knew I needed

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    WHy do people keep talking about Griffin's baby. Did it arrive yet? I thought just Travis so far...

Yeah not yet

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    griffin being a dad is going to be

weird

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    do you think he might start growing a horrible little dad stache

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    We hate movies is really good today

Marky Mark as Live Action Mo-Capped Winnie The Pooh is something I never knew I needed

I just love when they do extended Mark Wahlberg impressions in any context

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    WHy do people keep talking about Griffin's baby. Did it arrive yet? I thought just Travis so far...

Because I'm a silly goose who doesn't pay proper attention to my funny internet talk show mans and the specifics of their lives and then I post about it.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Listening to this week's MBMBAM and it had a titantron message wishing someone a happy birthday from June.

I guess at this point fans should expect that they have a backlog, but man, I would be annoyed if there was a 5 month delay for a birthday message.

• Options
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Listening to this week's MBMBAM and it had a titantron message wishing someone a happy birthday from June.

I guess at this point fans should expect that they have a backlog, but man, I would be annoyed if there was a 5 month delay for a birthday message.

They've been extremely upfront about that stuff

There's a calendar that shows the likely date on the website

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »

It's not like they've been warning listeners for months and months and months that they're supremely backlogged and try not to send time sensitive messages because they're backlogged or anything.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Because I'm a silly goose who doesn't pay proper attention to my funny internet talk show mans and the specifics of their lives and then I post about it.

It's hard to keep track of both baby arrivals and who secretly hates who.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »

Which babies secretly hate each other?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Lorahalo wrote: »

Which babies secretly hate each other?

I bet Chucky would have murdered Tommy in a heartbeat if he knew he could get away with it.

• Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    If Chucky and Tommy were on the moon and Chucky killed Tommy with a rock would that be fucked up or what?

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    I've heard that Griffin hates Griffin, but Griffin does not hate Griffin.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    THESPOOKY wrote: »

Every time this comes up I wonder how many people out there have picked up this gesture from Miranda with no idea what it means

How is the gesture tied to a podcast, exactly?

I understand the phrase itself, but I don't understand how a gesture comes from a purely aural medium.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Every time this comes up I wonder how many people out there have picked up this gesture from Miranda with no idea what it means

I understand the phrase itself, but I don't understand how a gesture comes from a purely aural medium.

It's about honking the greatjob horn, which you use when someone did a good thing driving and the car goes GREATJOB

You honk a horn, I don't see the problem

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

I know he's won theater's highest honor multiple times and met multiple presidents

But I consider his his greatest reward yet

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

It's about honking the greatjob horn, which you use when someone did a good thing driving and the car goes GREATJOB

You honk a horn, I don't see the problem

Plus the horn has two syllables, so you obviously have to honk it twice to get the full sound.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Is it just me or did Griffin and Justin seem a little snippy with each other in the latest CoolGames Inc?

I used to feel like that happened often during Stonerz and it made me super uncomfortable.

But they seem to get along well so I just assume it's the bit.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    I just started using gyazo and im 12

62c3904d64660909ca821c283f95cedc.gif

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    The most specific joke I have ever heard may be Andrew Jupin on this WHM saying someone is "going home to watch Carnivale on standard-def DVD"

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    The new WHM is fantastic.

That hot dog conversation.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    The most specific joke I have ever heard may be Andrew Jupin on this WHM saying someone is "going home to watch Carnivale on standard-def DVD"

god this was a really really good WHM

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Jeff spent 40 dollars on a Popplio t-shirt and is wearing it on the Bombcast

Popplio, the best?

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Jeff spent 40 dollars on a Popplio t-shirt and is wearing it on the Bombcast

Popplio, the best?

No, but that's OK.

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Oh god Will Smith and Rorie in a podcast? This might be the first Bombcast I ever skip

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    this is the first time I've ever heard someone dislike will smith!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Will Smith is fine!

Rorie is... Rorie, but he's okay.

• Options
    There's a weird number of people that dislike Jason and think he always detracts from the show

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    There's a weird number of people that dislike Jason and think he always detracts from the show

Like Jeff and Brad.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    My biggest issue with Rorie is that dude mumbles a LOT sometimes

and it makes it hard to understand what he's saying

yeah he's a goober but fucking whatever

• Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular

Like Jeff and Brad.

Brad I can understand though.

• Options

I just don't want to listen to another podcast about how awesome and amazing VR is

If he doesn't talk about it this time, then fine

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    My biggest issue with Rorie is that dude mumbles a LOT sometimes

and it makes it hard to understand what he's saying

yeah he's a goober but fucking whatever

I give him a lot of leeway with that, because if you look at old Gamespot videos he has a really really bad speech impediment, and he's nearly unintelligible

So speaking is clearly something he's had to put a lot of work into

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Rorie is not as naturally funny as the other guys are

But that's not really something i can hold against the guy, that'd be pretty stupid

(Also he still gets in good bits, the coke machine temperature feud was strong)

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

I just don't want to listen to another podcast about how awesome and amazing VR is

If he doesn't talk about it this time, then fine

As of the first break they've got it out the way before "what are you playing this week?" and it was only ~10min tops I think? Plus, it was less evangelism and more generalised.

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Rorie is a super rad guy who isn't quite as entertaining to listen to or watch as anyone else on staff.

• Options
    I guess I don't get the STRONG dislike some people tend to get for people on the bombcast

Like man, I got pretty tired of Brad talking about DOTA/Starcraft every bombcast for an hour

But it never got to the point for me where I just went UGH I'M SKIPPING THIS WEEK

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    simulacrum wrote: »

Like Jeff and Brad.

Brad I can understand though.

Oh no I meant Brad and Jeff were the people who dislike Jason.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

This discussion has been closed.