As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet Radio [Podcasts]

19495969798100»

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    No Evengelion this week?

it's comin' it's comin'

i'm editing it but then i got distracted by talking about evangelion with @Ms Dapper which then rolled over into a much bigger discussion about why nerds suck on twitter

should be up soon

Speed Racer on
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Should be up soon.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Have to say, I was impressed by Engineer Cody pulling audio clip out like that.

I want to know which Engineer Cody was responsible for the incredibly short intros to each UTU2TM sub-podcast so I can submit them for a MacArthur Grant

6F32U1X.png
  • existexist Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Have to say, I was impressed by Engineer Cody pulling audio clip out like that.

I want to know which Engineer Cody was responsible for the incredibly short intros to each UTU2TM sub-podcast so I can submit them for a MacArthur Grant

if you START ME UP-

UmPiq.png
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

this is the most Nick Robinson way to do this

I am enjoying Dan McCoy's character slowly morphing into Drax

6F32U1X.png
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Vote Tanzer Silverview for the Faerun Libertarian Party

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Rest in Peace, Jesse Thorn, MaxFungiCon won't be the same without you

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    The flophouse TAZ is so different from the usual crew

but not in a bad way

they seem to be a lot more proactive in getting the characters to move the plot along instead of waiting for the GM to kind of show them what to do

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Also I kind of love how Scales is such an annoying character that I can't bring myself to dislike because he alwayd does what he does for the right reasons

Meanwhile I dig Tanzer's attitude but he's a selfish ass who gets away with it on style points

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
    The flophouse TAZ is so different from the usual crew

but not in a bad way

they seem to be a lot more proactive in getting the characters to move the plot along instead of waiting for the GM to kind of show them what to do

That's just how The Hogsbottom Three roll

Dan seems like he's not so much into that Butt-Watcher name anymore

edited December 2016
    I always thought it was Budwatcher and they were giving him crap

Radius on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Dan seems like he's not so much into that Butt-Watcher name anymore

oh he's definitely said as much on social media

it's kind of a taako situation where he picked a name for something he thought he'd do once as a joke but whooooops

Taako is great though

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Taako flips back around for me because his last name is also Taako

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Taako flips back around for me because his last name is also Taako

Like Mario Mario.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    fuck yes the beastcast is doing another holiday RPG session

it's a direct sequel to The Laguardia Fiasco and it's about arranging a heist to steal the original Time Square New Year's ball

• YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular

it's a direct sequel to The Laguardia Fiasco and it's about arranging a heist to steal the original Time Square New Year's ball

who's in the cast?

edited December 2016
    YaYa wrote: »

who's in the cast?

same people as last year, Vinny, Alex, Jeff Bakalar, Pat Baer, and Austin Walker GMing/playing

everyone's reprising their characters from last time

the last game has been retconned as the story Vinny was telling his cellmate about what he's in for and that's their excuse for any and all plot holes

Speed Racer on
    Where'd you get this? Twitter is quite.

wY6K6Jb.gif
    It's in the beastcast feed

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Where'd you get this? Twitter is quite.

it's pushed to http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/beastcast/

liEt3nH.png
    I would kill for them to do this on like, a monthly basis

edited December 2016
    that scene from last year with vinny in a santa suit throwing coke into the engine of a biplane so that it looks like snowflakes, and the rest of the crew having to use wipers to clean it off the windshield of the yellow cab they're using to chase him

is just

so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMLwMEeMQ

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
    Vinny and tabletop RPGs go together like peanut butter and chocolate

Especially when you have a GM as good as Austin

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Vinny honestly just brings his own brand of magic to everything he does.

He's incredibly fun to listen to and watch him do pretty much whatever.

Isn't Pat Baer the GM for these

6F32U1X.png
    Mr. G wrote: »

Isn't Pat Baer the GM for these

Strictly speaking the games don't have GMs, everyone just sort of collaboratively contributes

But Austin's the one who knows the game and has RPG experience so he's basically the de facto GM

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Like no joke if he actually did just start up a woodworking podcast I would totally listen to it.

Maddoc wrote: »
    Like no joke if he actually did just start up a woodworking podcast I would totally listen to it.

Good god do I wish Bakalar would cede his interview time to Vinny so I could hear Vinny and Nick Offerman talking woodworking

6F32U1X.png
    Alex is channeling nic cage somethin fierce

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Having watched John Dies At The End last night (which was pretty alright, considering how weird that book is)

I totally agree with Alex's assessment of Paul Giamatti playing him in a film.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    She also understands the value of a good callback

Yeah, I lost it as much as Justin did at "We're gonna punch the moon."

BLM - ACAB
  • Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    She also understands the value of a good callback

Yeah, I lost it as much as Justin did at "We're gonna punch the moon."

That's their signoff

and it's perfect

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom