As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet Radio [Podcasts]

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    I am thinking laterally for my submissions for All My Fantasy Children, even if they're never used because they're a little too out there

I deeply appreciate this

listen i don't expect haiku golem to get their own episode, but i deeply treasure it

I would love to do an episode about air djinn ex, because I love romance stories

Even if it means using that prompt

Drums intensify

I haven't been able to play rock band drums in years. I yearn to so badly...

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    watching this pokemon quick look has taught me that I get irrationally, unjustifiably upset when dan is wrong about pokemon types because he has way more important shit to remember

PNk1Ml4.png
    Care Free BombMaddocSpeed Racer
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    watching this pokemon quick look has taught me that I get irrationally, unjustifiably upset when dan is wrong about pokemon types because he has way more important shit to remember

That looks Ground.

liEt3nH.png
    Care Free BombcrimsoncoyoteMaddocBluedude152Duke 2.0Emerlmaster999Speed RacerWeedLordVegeta
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    They are literally color cordinated

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular

The point that I stopped watching was when he discarded leech seed for mega drain and kept absorb

And, like, I get it but I wasn't enjoying it

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited November 2016

When he replaced Leech Seed instead of Absorb for Mega Drain I had to shut the video off

EDIT: Whoops that's what I get for not refreshing

Maddoc on
    97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular
    We are all young once.

liEt3nH.png
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    They introduce Jeff Gerstmann in VR the same way every time and I'm never going to get sick of it

6F32U1X.png
    Librarian's ghostLuvTheMonkeyCare Free BombMs DappernicopernicusGrey GhostMaddocSnicketysnickAistanmiscellaneousinsanitycrimsoncoyotepookaturtleant
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    The animorphs talk on this cgi rules

25Mj5br.png
    Care Free Bomb
    Don't watch the Dishonored 2 quick look unless you want to watch Jason get very frustrated with the game, the controls, and Dan

6F32U1X.png
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Do watch the Dishonored 2 quick look if you want to see Jason stealth the shit out of some guys.

steam_sig.png
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    you must be pretty good at stealth to reach up a clothed man's butthole and take out his shit without him noticing

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I dunno, I feel like that happens to me all the time

VRXwDW7.png
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    It's not so much stealth as misdirection, startle a man badly enough with a car bomb say and you can walk up behind him and jam your hot little hand right up in there and he'll never remember it

Do you have money? Would you like to share your money with me? I could use some. It seems crazy but crazy stuff happens all the time so who can say really. Money please.
    simulacrum-TalTheodore Floosevelt
    We need to get that Christmas Songs Rating list back up after thanksgiving

VRXwDW7.png
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

Hey AMV CLUB, its your cousin Marvin
    You know that new sound you're looking for

-TalSpeed RacerEtchwartsVirgil_Leads_YouTheodore Floosevelt
  • rhylithrhylith Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    We need to get that Christmas Songs Rating list back up after thanksgiving

The best christmas song is Die Hard

Rhylith - <Shambler Milk> Horde Chogall
    Poorochondriac-TalSpeed RacerMedium DaveCrippl3nicopernicusEtchwartsMorivethTheodore Floosevelt
    I specifically ask for it so we can see for the record I fought against different singers of the same song from being included, because that way lies madness

and madness it became

VRXwDW7.png
  • PeewiPeewi I'm a cube now Registered User regular
    @Chincymcchilla wtf is your pronunciation of imgur?

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam profile
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    @Chincymcchilla wtf is your pronunciation of imgur?

"mic el roy"

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Okay, who even says imgur out loud

That's not a sequence of letters people see in their day to day

Care Free Bomb on
    8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Kayne Red RobeKayne Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    'im-grrr

Care Free BombJacobyMalReynoldsTheodore FlooseveltEmerlmaster999replacewythy
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    (ihm-jur)

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    best christmas song is feliz navidad followed by jingle bell rock

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Image Ur

MaddocPeewiSnicketysnickBlankZoeInquisitorWeedLordVegetaZonugalCharmyMedium DaveAshcroftCrippl3TheySlashThemcrimsoncoyoteLorahalopookaCare Free BombASimPersonReynolds
    Does Squarespace not include email hosting? I feel like having @audioentropy.com email addresses for all your shows would help them seem ever so slightly more professional.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

The best X-Mas song is Holly Jolly Christmas.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    The best Christmas Song is Die Hard

CYpGAPn.png
    BahamutZERO
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    die hard is an action song

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    august
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    The best Christmas song is this one:

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

That damn hyphen got me again and now I can't escape the image of Beast singing cheesy christmas songs in a terrible jumper.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just that this is me for the rest of the evening.

My pick for best song is a dead heat between

and

But the real winner in my heart is the coca cola trucks

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Does Squarespace not include email hosting? I feel like having @audioentropy.com email addresses for all your shows would help them seem ever so slightly more professional.

No, most other domain services are outsourced through Google Apps or whateverthefuck they rebranded to and getting more than one user on Google Apps is

expensive

as

fuck

cdci44qazyo3.gif

still can't get over that Nick Robinson is a Pokemon now

6F32U1X.png

No, most other domain services are outsourced through Google Apps or whateverthefuck they rebranded to and getting more than one user on Google Apps is

expensive

as

fuck

Oh, that is unfortunate.

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

That damn hyphen got me again and now I can't escape the image of Beast singing cheesy christmas songs in a terrible jumper.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just that this is me for the rest of the evening.

My pick for best song is a dead heat between

and

But the real winner in my heart is the coca cola trucks

The definitive version of All I Want for Christmas is this one

Which is run through a midi converter and then encoded back into MP3. It is nightmarish.

SnicketysnickMaddoc
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    ahhhhhhh

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
This discussion has been closed.