Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Mail Time! Proxy/Trades/Treats!

ZynthioZynthio Registered User regular
edited November 2016 in Pinny Arcade
If I am not posting this in it's designated forum area, I'm sorry!

Hello friends,

I don't know about you but I love mail - especially packages! I got home from the movies about an hour ago and found a certain package in the mailbox from Australia...
My new friend @agentcooper got me the PAX Aus hookup. We were originally setting up a trade (Troll pin is my half), and it turned into getting all of the Aus pins I was drooling over as well! Plus a giant package of cookies that I know everyone will be wishing they had.
I think Rogue Singularity is my favorite of the lot, just barely above Mario.
I was super excited when I saw a Nintendo set, and although it isn't my favorite Nintendo franchise, it gave me hope that maybe we will see lots more of them soon! I know I can't be the only one that would kill for some Legend of Zelda sets. A set with Link, Navi, Ocarina of Time, and maybe Shiek or something. Maybe a Twilight Princess set with Wolf Link, Midna, Zant, and Ganondorf? A set for Breath of the Wild! -end of wild rambling.

Anyway, thanks Jason. Now I owe you some pins and snacks.
- Zyn

Edit: I'm going to need more of these cookies next time.

f1fapphpbdmq.jpg

qwojDbY.png

Zynthio on
2slayeruagentcooperaleph0Capt Wasabiluckycharm

• agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Glad you really enjoyed the package! You make me blush :D

You've got plenty of support here on future Nintendo pins, we're all really excited to see what comes next!

This year is finishing with a bang with a few pin releases (some surprises like DB10 as well), and next year will be crazy I'm sure!

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
    Zynthio