Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

did you forget your scissors, wrestling thread???

19596979899101»

• VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Oh my God chinella

Carmellsworth too easy

Moonwalker and moon creature. Smackdown doesn't have Corey Graves but they have the best team.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling4.png?dl=0
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    is this Aliyah's debut

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    is this Aliyah's debut

Yes

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    nice suplex

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    So is Kenny Omega the first non-Japanese wrestler headlining the January 4 Tokyo Dome show?

I'm counting Inoki as Japanese to be clear.

Yup, Unless you count the IC title match from last year.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Didnt think I could be less interested in a Carmella match then you have her paired with Ellsworth and welp I'm now at negative interest.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Code of silence is my favorite finisher name, so perfect

SproutPwnanObrienReynolds
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    That was more of an adequatekick than a superkick, Mauro.

I really just wanted to say "adequatekick".

so the payoff is Carmella was using him for spotlight I guess

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    why does smackdown always use screenshots from tv in their matchup pictures instead of one of the tons of official pictures they have??

EzUAYcn.png
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    Aliyah looked solid as all heck in that debut

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    SproutXehalusPwnanObrien
    If there's any justice this show will again beat Raw in the Neilson numbers.

PwnanObrienLBD_Nytetrayn
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    That was more of an adequatekick than a superkick, Mauro.

I really just wanted to say "adequatekick".

CARMELLA NAILS HER WITH A 6OUTOF10ITWASOKKICK

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    never dieAndy JoeShadowenLBD_Nytetrayn
    oh right Alpha are champs

this show rules

Wyatts then Angle

let's go

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They set the fire. Now fan the flames. Registered User regular
    Harper didn't look too happy at Orton stepping on his line.

ReynoldsJayrichoLBD_Nytetrayn
    This show has been pretty great so far, but poor Tyler.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    So is Kenny Omega the first non-Japanese wrestler headlining the January 4 Tokyo Dome show?

No he's talking about WrestleKingdom in particular. Wikipedia tells me that Scott Norton was the champion going into The January 4th show in 1999. Josh Barnett was a headline act against Nagata at Wrestling World 2003. Toukon Shidou Chapter 1 saw Brock Lesnar take on Nakamura. That said since the show became WrestleKingdom not only have there been no foreigners in the main event but it's mostly been a lot of Tanahashi.

Kenny Omega is only the second Canadian to ever make it to the finals of the G1 and the first foreigner to ever win it as well as the first person to move up from the Junior Heavyweight division to win it. Imagine a world where every year since the Royal Rumble became a ticket to the main event of WrestleMania it was won by the likes of Hulk Hogan, then Kevin Nash, Austin, Lesnar and John Cena until one year Hideo Itami wins it.

PwnanObrien on
    WrIiiPW.png
    This is great

• BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    This is great
    I was okay until Natty did the gross "I don't know what you did" shit

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Jesus, Nattie

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Moon Name: Moon
    Reynolds
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    This is great
    I was okay until Natty did the gross "I don't know what you did" shit

Yeah I didn't love that, I liked her saying she was better than Bret though

• SproutSprout Registered User regular
    The theme of tonight's Smackdown is "sick-ass burns".

CuvisTheConquerorPwnanObrienAndy JoeReynoldsMatev
  • Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    And for for that level of grossness she done got knocked out.

Natalya went full 90s heel

you don't

No he's talking about WrestleKingdom in particular. Wikipedia tells me that Scott Norton was the champion going into The January 4th show in 1999. Josh Barnett was a headline act against Nagata at Wrestling World 2003. Toukon Shidou Chapter 1 saw Brock Lesnar take on Nakamura. That said since the show became WrestleKingdom not only have there been no foreigners in the main event but it's mostly been a lot of Tanahashi.

Kenny Omega is only the second Canadian to ever make it to the finals of the G1 and the first foreigner to ever win it as well as the first person to move up from the Junior Heavyweight division to win it. Imagine a world where every year since the Royal Rumble became a ticket to the main event of WrestleMania it was won by the likes of Hulk Hogan, then Kevin Nash, Austin, Lesnar and John Cena until one year Kota Ibushi wins it.

Dude I know what he's talking about, WK last year had AJ vs Nakamura for the IC title

Kenny Omega is only the second Canadian to ever make it to the finals of the G1 and the first foreigner to ever win it as well as the first person to move up from the Junior Heavyweight division to win it. Imagine a world where every year since the Royal Rumble became a ticket to the main event of WrestleMania it was won by the likes of Hulk Hogan, then Kevin Nash, Austin, Lesnar and John Cena until one year Kota Ibushi wins it.

Dude I know what he's talking about, WK last year had AJ vs Nakamura for the IC title

I mean close the show, the "true" headlining match.

This discussion has been closed.