As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

did you forget your scissors, wrestling thread???

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Kinda wished we got some new feuds on Smackdown.

Specially for Miz and Ziggler.

with a week left to build for TLC, might as well be in a holding pattern and most stuff should be blown off(Ziggler/Miz, Corbin/Kalisto, Ambrose/Styles), stuff should open afterwards

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we will after TLC.

I'm still wondering who goes after AJ when his Dean program is done. Bray sounds good but they just set up an AA feud, unless that's a one time thing. Ellsworth will probably have his official title match right before Christmas.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    I'd like for Apollo Crews to be built up as a challenger but sadly I don't think the SDL bookers agree.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Undertaker vs. AJ?

• SproutSprout Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

I'm still wondering who goes after AJ when his Dean program is done. Bray sounds good but they just set up an AA feud, unless that's a one time thing. Ellsworth will probably have his official title match right before Christmas.

Should be about time for Cena to be back.

Should be about time for Cena to be back.

Dammit I don't want Cena to get his win back that way.

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Kind of a huge bummer that none of the women get a T, L, or C match after Raw gave their women a HIAC at their theme ppv.
    I'm hoping they decide to add a stip to Becky/Alexa next week

I'm sure they will.

A gimmick PPV isn't a gimmick PPV without going totally balls to the wall with it.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    there already is a Zubaz in wrestling

latest?cb=20150204073219

7xqncuv1ppix.png

uyvfOQy.png
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    This thread title is giving me anxiety, as I often forget my scissors.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    one day i hope to love something as much as

1. the ecw crowd loves sid
    2. sid loves softball

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    ....are they chanting Ultimate Warrior? Ugh, this crowd.

There was a guy dressed as him in the crowd. There were also people trying to start boring chants.

That was a good match! Those people are garbage!

There was some guy trying to lead a chant of "Vince screwed Bret" at Raw during one of the Cruiserweight matches, I think. Fortunately, it didn't take.
    Can we please fucking end Dolph/Miz at TLC

Please

Bryan told Miz that regardless of the outcome at TLC, those two are going their separate ways.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
    Kota Ibushi said in an interview with Japanese media that he would like to face Shinsuke Nakamura before Nakamura hits the main roster. Ibushi said that he believes Nakamura is likely to hit the main WWE roster soon and would like to face him in NXT.

ALL MY DICKS

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Kind of a huge bummer that none of the women get a T, L, or C match after Raw gave their women a HIAC at their theme ppv.

Give them till next week. Although I don't think Bliss is capable of breaking a table even if she dropped from like 10 feet up.

This...we would have a repeat of the end of the cell match. They could both do some wicked stuff with ladders though.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
    So would we rather see Wyatt's or AA wrestle for the SDL tag titles

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    never die wrote: »
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    facetious wrote: »
    Thank god WWE has come to their senses and banned stairs matches.

The world may continue.

my question to you

is a world without stairs matches one worth living in???

Yes.

agree to disagree

• blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    Alexa Bliss is on another level. She is perfect and should be near the top for a long time.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    So is Gabe's all tournament promotion like a parody of New Japan or what?

He did an annual tournament for two of his promotions over the last 8 or 9 years

Because he has entirely too much time on his hands and loves making promotions including stuff that doesn't last beyond a year, he expanded said annual tournament into an all tournament promotion

Yesterday he also announced he's back to booking for FIP

People point out how little sleep Meltzer must get, but Gabe easily has to be approaching that level
    Ybor City, FL- The World Wrestling Network (WWN) will crown the first ever WWN Champion in Orlando, FL on April 1st at the WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising 2017. Go to www.MoreThanMania.com for more event info. The WWN Supershow will be broadcast at www.FloSlam.tv live.

The WWN Family is a variety of promotions, each with its own championships. Now that all the WWN promotions are broadcast live on FloSlam, WWN officials have decided to tie everything together with a WWN Champion. The WWN Champion will defend the WWN Title across WWN promotions. The format of the tournament to crown the first WWN Champion will be announced in the upcoming weeks.

The WWN Family includes:

-EVOLVE: The prestige men's promotion.
    -SHINE: The prestige women's promotion.
    -Full Impact Pro: The Wild West promotion.
    -Style Battle: A tournament based promotion.
    -American Combat Wrestling: The old school, regional promotion
    -WWN Supershow: A conglomerate of all the promotions on one special event.

The WWN Champion will stand on top of The WWN Family. Who will represent WWN into the FloSlam era? Stay tuned.

gabe pls

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    So is Gabe's all tournament promotion like a parody of New Japan or what?

He did an annual tournament for two of his promotions over the last 8 or 9 years

Because he has entirely too much time on his hands and loves making promotions including stuff that doesn't last beyond a year, he expanded said annual tournament into an all tournament promotion

Yesterday he also announced he's back to booking for FIP

People point out how little sleep Meltzer must get, but Gabe easily has to be approaching that level
    Ybor City, FL- The World Wrestling Network (WWN) will crown the first ever WWN Champion in Orlando, FL on April 1st at the WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising 2017. Go to www.MoreThanMania.com for more event info. The WWN Supershow will be broadcast at www.FloSlam.tv live.

The WWN Family is a variety of promotions, each with its own championships. Now that all the WWN promotions are broadcast live on FloSlam, WWN officials have decided to tie everything together with a WWN Champion. The WWN Champion will defend the WWN Title across WWN promotions. The format of the tournament to crown the first WWN Champion will be announced in the upcoming weeks.

The WWN Family includes:

-EVOLVE: The prestige men's promotion.
    -SHINE: The prestige women's promotion.
    -Full Impact Pro: The Wild West promotion.
    -Style Battle: A tournament based promotion.
    -American Combat Wrestling: The old school, regional promotion
    -WWN Supershow: A conglomerate of all the promotions on one special event.

The WWN Champion will stand on top of The WWN Family. Who will represent WWN into the FloSlam era? Stay tuned.

gabe pls

I don't think he books Shine or whatever ACW is.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    How many cowboy gimmicks are in Full Impact Pro?

Is it all of them? Are they all cowboys?

"This is a Full Impact Pro battle royal. The only way to be eliminated is to be thrown through the saloon doors and both feet must hit the ground."

euj90n71sojo.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Hawkstone wrote: »

Give them till next week. Although I don't think Bliss is capable of breaking a table even if she dropped from like 10 feet up.

This...we would have a repeat of the end of the cell match. They could both do some wicked stuff with ladders though.

I know this is the understanding of what happened at the end of that match but the way sasha rolled off directly into a natural selection has made it seem like maybe it wasn't a mistake? it was just so fluid.

So would we rather see Wyatt's or AA wrestle for the SDL tag titles

expecting wyatt's just for alignment's sake but I'd pretty much always rather watch AA

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Shine is run by Lexie Fyfe and some others.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I would like the Wyatts more if it was Randy and Luke

Let them get the Tag belts and then have Bray go after the world title

CYpGAPn.png
  • hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    So the tournament promotion is going to be involved with the non-tournament promotions in a tournament. Seems like the representative from Style Battle has the advantage here considering that's all they do.

edited November 2016
    FIP has Fred Yehi as the top guy so they're OK in my book. Plus I kinda like their tag champs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ler-9r5wNps

wirehead26 on
    Oh and their secondary champ is pretty good also

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mNIuqJbGXRk

• AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    I would like the Wyatts more if it was Randy and Luke

Let them get the Tag belts and then have Bray go after the world title

We do need more factions actually taking advantage of the fact they're touting the combined power of several similarly focused wrestlers. In an ideal world a major heel team plot where they capture the CW/TAG/World/WOMENS titles and dominate until a bunch of faces have to work together to end them would be nice. And it'd let the womens and cruisers divisions interact with the mens. It's why I'm a big fan of Nikki Cross being in Sanity.

I agree with whoever said that for alignments sake they'll go with the Wyatts, having him lose immediately after a big PPV win would be completely in character but pointless, and I don't think they're gonna pull the trigger on Alpha until one of the major PPVs to dethrone a big time heel group.

Man if Erick wasn't injured

Erick/Luke Tag Champs
    Randy IC Champ
    Bray World Champ

Unfortunately I can't really think of anyone in the Smackdown Women's Division who would be a good Wyatt convert

CYpGAPn.png
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular

Erick/Luke Tag Champs
    Randy IC Champ
    Bray World Champ

Unfortunately I can't really think of anyone in the Smackdown Women's Division who would be a good Wyatt convert

Alexa could make it work.

Erick/Luke Tag Champs
    Randy IC Champ
    Bray World Champ

Alexa could make it work.
    She could but I also wouldn't really want that, I think

I think she's perfect as this total asshole Mean Girl who likes Harley Quinn a bunch

then again Randy Wyatt has worked out better than I would have thought going in so who knows

CYpGAPn.png
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    The Wyatt's have had their chance and now are irreparably tarnished by their failures. It's time for new blood to dominate the roster, it's time for WWE to hire The H8 Club.
    Nick Gage for WWE champ 2017.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    bring in daffney

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    EDIT: Actually, knowing the penchant Bray has for getting hosses, Nia Jax should be swapped to SD.

Goose! on
  • AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    edited November 2016

Erick/Luke Tag Champs
    Randy IC Champ
    Bray World Champ

Maybe Paige? But yes, looking at the roster otherwise, none of the other women are full on evil apart from Cross, the rest can have face moments, team ups, etc while remaining in character.
    Goose! wrote: »
    EDIT: Actually, knowing the penchant Bray has for getting hosses, Nia Jax should be swapped to SD.

I relish the idea of her doing her side eye intro in the pitch black Wyatt intro.

AlphaRomero on
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Goose! wrote: »

Nia Jax for Sister Abigail

Xehalus on
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    They keep talking about Alicia Fox being crazy. Maybe it turns out familial relations ain't why she's Sister Abigail.

euj90n71sojo.png
    ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
    KYLE O'REILLY VS. ADAM COLE (c)

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP - 4 CORNER SURVIVAL
    DRAGON LEE VS. BOBBY FISH VS. WILL OSPREAY VS. MARTY SCURLL (c)

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    MARK & JAY BRISCOE VS. YOUNG BUCKS (NICK & MATT JACKSON) (c)

ROH SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT FINALS
    LIO RUSH/JAY WHITE/KUSHIDA VS. THE KINGDOM

CODY RHODES VS. JAY LETHAL

JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER VS. SILAS YOUNG

GRUDGE MATCH
    COLT CABANA VS. DALTON CASTLE W/ THE BOYS

SIGNED TO APPEAR

MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS (ALEX SHELLEY & CHRIS SABIN)
    DONOVAN DIJAK
    PLUS MORE!

This years Final Battle might actually be a top 10 or 5 show of the year if it lives up to the hype. Still don't think it's worth 35 bucks however.

• hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

GRUDGE MATCH

SIGNED TO APPEAR

DONOVAN DIJAK
    PLUS MORE!

This years Final Battle might actually be a top 10 or 5 show of the year if it lives up to the hype. Still don't think it's worth 35 bucks however.

Still amazed that the cost of the ppv is more than a ticket.

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

GRUDGE MATCH

SIGNED TO APPEAR

DONOVAN DIJAK
    PLUS MORE!

Still amazed that the cost of the ppv is more than a ticket.

Someone said you can get it on a PS3/4 live stream service for around 25. Still to expensive in today's market IMO.

This discussion has been closed.