As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nature does what US never could, Castro dead at 90

YaYaYaYa Decent.Registered User regular
so

hmm

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thanks, Obama.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Which Castro?

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »
    Which Castro?

Fidel

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Literally an hour ago my wife says "I didn't realize Castro was still alive" and I'm like "oh yeah he's going to survive Late Capitalism just out of spite"

nm

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Literally an hour ago my wife says "I didn't realize Castro was still alive" and I'm like "oh yeah he's going to survive Late Capitalism just out of spite"

nm

She better be careful about who she realizes is still alive next.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TAKE THE BEAUTIFUL FROM US 2016

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    looking forward to a few generations from now when children are taught in schools that Castro keeled over and died the very moment that Glorious Leader Donald Trump was elected

• Options
    edited November 2016
    looking forward to a few generations from now when children are taught in schools that Castro keeled over and died the very moment that Glorious Leader Donald Trump was elected
    It's cute you think we'll have formal education in the sun-baked hell of 2250 AD.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    It's cute you think we'll have formal education in the sun-baked hell of 2250 AD.

it's cute you think it'd take that long to rewrite history books and convince/coerce everyone that that's what happened

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    how long do y'all think a generation lasts

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Well my Dad will be pleased.

I wonder if this will help convinced him to do a trip back to his homeland. I hear air fare is very cheap right now.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

about 80 years give or take

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

it's cute you think it'd take that long to rewrite history books and convince/coerce everyone that that's what happened

We don't even rewrite history now. We straight up lie about the present.

• Options
    There are people who think Obama literally handed nukes over to Iran.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    fismell asstro

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

obama is a literal demon

he has cloven hooves and can turn into a swarm of locusts

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    fismell asstro

gotem

• Options
    Brolo wrote: »

obama is a literal demon

It's gonna be weird when he refuses to relinquish power and turns Trump into a block of tar.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

There's a trending video on Youtube that claims Michelle Obama is a man and Barack is secretly gay.

Reality is totally irrelevant to tens of millions of people. They simply don't give a fuck about any facts, at all.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

There's a trending video on Youtube that claims Michelle Obama is a man and Barack is secretly gay.

Reality is totally irrelevant to tens of millions of people. They simply don't give a fuck about any facts, at all.

thanks for the hits, sheep

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I think I thought he was already dead?

• Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    There is money to be made, selling lies. Always has been.

Now though, you can get a much bigger microphone for a lot less money.

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/11/23/503146770/npr-finds-the-head-of-a-covert-fake-news-operation-in-the-suburbs.
    And as the stories spread, Coler makes money from the ads on his websites. He wouldn't give exact figures, but he says stories about other fake-news proprietors making between $10,000 and $30,000 a month apply to him. Coler fits into a pattern of other faux news sites that make good money, especially by targeting Trump supporters.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Pretty sure Tube said we were taking a break from political threads so if this strays off topic its going to get locked. I'll get it back on topic.

Wonderwall is good but Champagne Supernova is the superior song... Discuss.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    In the modern world, Wonderwall is what we deserve

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    relevant to this topic

https://vid.me/2Enz/sfm-wndrwll
    (sadly the youtube version of this got hit with bullshit)

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I think I thought he was already dead?

There was a big thing earlier with his health failing, if I recall correctly, and the details being hushed up for a long time and people just kind of assuming he died when his brother started running stuff and they hadn't put out any word.

At least, I think something along those lines happened if my memory isn't failing me.

• Options
    Castro and Florence Henderson on the same day.

No fucking way that's a coincidence!

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular

it basically went down exactly like the end of MGS4

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure Tube said we were taking a break from political threads so if this strays off topic its going to get locked. I'll get it back on topic.

Wonderwall is good but Champagne Supernova is the superior song... Discuss.

I'm trying to think of what the best Oasis song is but all I keep remembering are Blur songs.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    the CIA finally pulled it off

• Options

obama is a literal demon

It's gonna be weird when he refuses to relinquish power and turns Trump into a block of tar.

I'll support him.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    I know the eternal end-times demon president is a comforting fantasy but that just isn't the reality we live in

• Options
    Nihilist CIA agent is all "I told you he would die eventually, as we all will" right now I bet.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

obama is a literal demon

https://youtu.be/M5KTiAcTEyc

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    the CIA finally pulled it off

if it was the CIA, I fully expect Fidel to rise as a lich on the morrow

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin