As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fighting] TEKKEN 7 HERE (new thread time)

• Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    Not sure if this was ever posted here, but it's great and I end up listening to it at least once a week

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    Tekken 7: Top 15 moves for all characters

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14QszwNxYv5VpTq2BY9jAN972SeZRbbw-oqj2dONWINI/edit

Seems useful!

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    DeMoN wrote: »
    Not sure if this was ever posted here, but it's great and I end up listening to it at least once a week

I think May's making up jokes over everybody's names but can't come up with something for Elphelt.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    is there anyone going to CB who didn't register but wants to play? I thought I saw someone in discord mention it.

Unfortunately I can't go at all now due to life, so someone can take my name. All saturday pools between noon and 4

• Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    Hey guys, I have a 360/PS3 Quanba Eightarc stick. Does anyone know if it will work on Xbone without a converter? If not does anyone have a recommendation for a converter?

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    Tekken 7 has no cross play? Ugh. I was going to get the PC version. :(

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i got the impression lots of the PA people who are interested in T7 are interested in the PC version

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    What was the timeline for releasing Injustice 1 on PC? How much hype will I miss out on if I wait for it and/or the ultimate bundle edition?

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I have a 360/PS3 Quanba Eightarc stick. Does anyone know if it will work on Xbone without a converter? If not does anyone have a recommendation for a converter?

It does not. I paid to have mine quad nodded with the Brook adapter and it works flawlessly.

• Options
    edited May 2017

It does not. I paid to have mine quad nodded with the Brook adapter and it works flawlessly.

Are you talking about the USB Brook adapter? So basically I can buy a Brook converter and I'm all set? More detail would be appreciated or a link. Thank you!

Edit: My eightarc is already dual modded for PS3/360, I don't think I need a quad convert, just to Xbone is all.

Hiryu02 on
    Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i got the impression lots of the PA people who are interested in T7 are interested in the PC version

I am 100% buying the PC version only. I want ALL the 4k.

I'm very sure the PC community is gonna be good sized.
    The Sneak! wrote: »

Sneak you have to buy it on PC so I can continue pounding your Leo into DUST with Lili.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Like poor quality or somehow bad for the skullgirls people cause they're cursed

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »

potentially both!?

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular

Are you talking about the USB Brook adapter? So basically I can buy a Brook converter and I'm all set? More detail would be appreciated or a link. Thank you!

Edit: My eightarc is already dual modded for PS3/360, I don't think I need a quad convert, just to Xbone is all.

I didn't use the USB one, I got the internal mod and had it installed at combobreaker last year. Since it is already 360/ps3 the USB adapter should work.

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »

potentially both!?

More the former

I cannot see how that works on a touch screen in any way

but those Neatherrealm games are okay, maybe I'm wrong

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    looks like Ed and the CFN update is coming around May

also kinda feels like everyone stopped giving a fuck about SFV

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Brolo wrote: »
    looks like Ed and the CFN update is coming around May

also kinda feels like everyone stopped giving a fuck about SFV

I'm really curious what the energy will be like at Combo Breaker

Response to SFV felt pretty muted at Frosty Faustings, and I know that's a Guilty Gear-centric event, but still

People were way more excited about Xrd and Marvel, personally the game I loved watching the most there was Persona

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    SFV is anti-hype and everyone is hoping that new games will save them from the doldrums

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular

I didn't use the USB one, I got the internal mod and had it installed at combobreaker last year. Since it is already 360/ps3 the USB adapter should work.

One of the guys at my locals has a PS3/4 stick, and he uses the brook converter to go to Xbone and it works fine.

• Options
    templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Perrsun wrote: »

One of the guys at my locals has a PS3/4 stick, and he uses the brook converter to go to Xbone and it works fine.

Plus, there was that arcade stick that @Paladin stuck the Brook converter on, and we used it for XBOne Killer Instinct just fine. Wasn't that a PS360 board?

templewulf on
    Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Shit. I'm pretty much retired from traveling or really playing FG's too seriously these days. So I can't have any work done on my stick, I need a sort of OTC solution.

Does anyone have experience with the Brook or can advise about converters in general?

Are you talking about the USB Brook adapter? So basically I can buy a Brook converter and I'm all set? More detail would be appreciated or a link. Thank you.

Cool, there is a possibility that my dual modded PS3/360 stick can go to Xbone. Now it beggars the question, if my stick is dual mod, and I don't what it's "natural" state is, do I get the PS3 to Xbone converter, or the 360 to Xbone lol?

Hiryu02 on
  • Options
    i hate season 2 with a fiery passion

if season 1 stuck around with only minor adjustments, I would probably still be playing the game on a regular basis

I may come back for Season 3, but they actually have to survive to Season 3 first

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    SFV is anti-hype and everyone is hoping that new games will save them from the doldrums

I'm way more hype for injustice, learning tekken for reals finally with t7, and mvci then I probably ever will be for sfv going forward. also sidenote I'll be getting t7 for ps4 and I really hope not literally everyone gets the pc version so that I'll have people from here to play with

season 2 really took the wind out of my sails with a ton of changes that didnt seem to serve any purpose other than to look really out of touch/outdated

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    BB i'm getting T7 on PS4 let us rumble

• Options
    woo

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Is the best way to squelch public chat in Injustice 2 to sit in a party by yourself? Voice chat during ranked is a mistake.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    templewulf wrote: »

Plus, there was that arcade stick that @Paladin stuck the Brook converter on, and we used it for XBOne Killer Instinct just fine. Wasn't that a PS360 board?

Correct, PS360+, rev 3.0 or something, firmware v. 1.65, though 1.66 is the latest. Brook converter was PS3/4 to xone. @me if you go for it and are having configuration trouble. Should work on pc and xone.

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Paladin wrote: »

Correct, PS360+, rev 3.0 or something, firmware v. 1.65, though 1.66 is the latest. Brook converter was PS3/4 to xone. @me if you go for it and are having configuration trouble. Should work on pc and xone.

Thanks man, so if I have an Eightarc, should I get a PS3-Xbone converter, or a 360-Xbone converter? I am leaning to 360-Xbone because I already know the stick works on 360. Please let me know if I should do differently.

• Options

Sneak you have to buy it on PC so I can continue pounding your Leo into DUST with Lili.

I don't recall you ever doing anything other than losing to me.

• Options

I'm way more hype for injustice, learning tekken for reals finally with t7, and mvci then I probably ever will be for sfv going forward. also sidenote I'll be getting t7 for ps4 and I really hope not literally everyone gets the pc version so that I'll have people from here to play with

season 2 really took the wind out of my sails with a ton of changes that didnt seem to serve any purpose other than to look really out of touch/outdated

I'm way out of the loop. What was so bad about season 2?

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Paladin wrote: »

Thanks man, so if I have an Eightarc, should I get a PS3-Xbone converter, or a 360-Xbone converter? I am leaning to 360-Xbone because I already know the stick works on 360. Please let me know if I should do differently.

Eightarc is a manufacturer working with Qanba, not a stick model. Find out which one you have, then check these compatibility lists.

X360 to XONE Compatibility:
    Compatible:
    ACTIVISION:Canberra
    ACTIVISION:DJ HERO
    ACTIVISION:GUITAR HERO
    Akishop:PS360+
    HARMONIX:Rickenbacker 325
    HORI :STEERING CONTROLLER RACING WHEEL EX2
    HORI :STEERING CONTROLLER_[XBO-005]
    HORI :Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro.EX SA
    HORI :Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro.VX SA
    HORI :Hori Fighting Edge 刃 for Xbox 360
    HORI :Blazblue stick
    HORI :PRO. V 隼_[XBO-004]
    HORI :Real Arcade Pro.3
    HORI :HORI STREET FIGHTER IV STICK
    HORI :HORI TEKKEN 6 WIRELESS FIGHTING STICK
    HORI :HORIPAD for Xbox One [XBO-001]
    KDIT:King Snake Metal Arcade Fight Stick 2013
    KDIT:King Snake Metal Arcade Fight Stick 2014
    KONAMI:Dance dance revolution
    Microsoft:Wireless Racing Wheel
    PowerA:FUSION CONTROLLER FOR XBOX ONE
    THRUSTMASTER:Ferrari 458 Racing Wheel
    Razer:Atrox
    Razer:Razer XB1 Atrox stick
    Mad Catz:Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition
    Mad Catz:Arcade FightStick PRO for Xbox 360
    Mad Catz:Ultra Street Fighter® IV Arcade FightStick™ Tournament Edition 2 for Xbox 360
    Mad Catz:Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV FightPad
    QANBA:Q4
    SCUF:PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLER FOR XBOX 360
    PDP:Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Kombat Stick
    Joytron: Paewang Revolution
    Mayflash:Arcade Fightstick F300 for PS4 /PS3 /XBOX One/ XBOX 360/ PC

Not Compatible:
    PDP:Mortal Kombat X Fight Pad for Xbox One and Xbox 360
    PDP:Legendary Collection Deliverer of Truth Controller

PS3/4 to XONE Compatibility:
    Compatible:
    Activision:DJ HERO
    FlashFire:FlashFire F1
    HARMONIX:Rock Bond
    HORI:Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Arcade Stick
    HORI:Steering Controller
    HORI:Hori Fighting Edge 刃 for PS3
    HORI:PS3 Wired HORI Fighting Commander 3
    HORI:HORIPAD3 TURBO
    HORI:HORI FIGHTING COMMANDER
    HORI:HORI PS4-025
    HORI:RAP V3-SA
    HORI:Wireless Real Arcade PRO.V3
    HORI:Real Arcade Pro.3
    HORI:Real Arcade Pro.3 SA
    HORI:Real Arcade Pro. 4 Premium VLX
    HORI: Real Arcade PRO V4
    HORI:PS4-043 Mini Controller
    HORI:PS3 Hori Fighting Min3
    HORI:PS3/PS4 Fighting Commander 4
    HORI:Pad 4 FPS (BLUE)
    HORI:Pad 4 FPS (Black)
    KDIT:King Snake Metal Arcade Fight Stick
    KDIT:King Snake Metal Arcade Fight Stick Special Edition
    KDIT:KKS-1302570
    Konami:Dance Mat
    Logitech:Driving Force GT
    Logitech:G29
    Logitech:G27
    Mad Catz:MadCatz Arcade FightStick TE2
    Mad Catz:Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter®V Arcade FightStick™ Tournament Edition 2+ for PS4 & PS3
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter®V Arcade FightStick™ Alpha for PS4 & PS3
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter®V FightPad PRO™ for PS4 & PS3
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter Tournament Edition S
    MadCatz:PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick
    MAKESTICK:PRO For PS3
    Nacon:REVOLUTION Pro Controller
    QANBA:Drone
    QANBA:Q1
    QANBA:Obsidian
    Red Octone:Guitar Hero
    Razer:Panthera Arcade Stick
    SEGA:VIRTUA STICK HIGH Grade PS3
    PDP:Mortal Kombat X Fight Pad for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
    SCUF:PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLER FOR PS3
    SCUF:PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLER FOR PS4
    BD&A:POWER A FUSiON Tournament Controller for PS3
    BD&A:PS3 Wired Controller Air Flo
    SRK TOODLE:Toodles Cthulhu Multi-Console PCB

Not Compatible:
    Logitech:Driving Force Pro
    Logitech:G25
    HORI:Tactical Assault Commder for PS4/PS3
    HORI:PS3 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick
    HORI:Tactical Assault Commander Pro (TAC Pro) KeyPad M1
    Razer:Raiju Gaming Controller
    Thrustmaster:T60
    Thrustmaster:T100
    Thrustmaster:T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick
    Thrustmaster:Thrustmaster T300RS

PS3 to XONE Compatibility:
    Compatible:
    Activision:DJ HERO
    Activision Guitar Hero Live
    Activision:Calelai Dangerous Hunts2013
    Activision:Calelai Dangerous Hunts2011
    FlashFire:FlashFire F1
    HARMONIX:Rock Bond
    HORI:Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Arcade Stick
    HORI: PS4-043 Mini Controller
    HORI: Real Arcade PRO V4
    HORI:Steering Controller
    HORI:Wireless FS-3
    HORI:Real Arcade Pro.3
    HORI:RAP V3-SA
    HORI:Real Arcade Pro.3 SA
    HORI:PS4-025
    HORI:PS3 Wired HORI Fighting Commander 3
    HORI:Wireless Real Arcade PRO.V3
    HORI:Tactical Assault Commder
    HORI:Fighting Edge
    HORI:HORIPAD3 TURBO
    HORI:Real Arcade Pro. 4 Premium VLX
    HORI:PS3 Hori Fighting Min3
    HORI:Hori Fighting Edge 刃 for PS3
    HORI:HORI FIGHTING COMMANDER
    KDIT:King Snake Metal Arcade Fight Stick
    KDIT:King Snake Metal Arcade Fight Stick Special Edition
    KDIT:KKS-1302570
    Konami:Dance Mat
    Logitech:Driving Force GT
    Logitech:G29
    Logitech:G27
    Mad Catz:MadCatz Arcade FightStick TE2
    Mad Catz:Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter Tournament Edition S
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter®V Arcade FightStick™ Tournament Edition 2+ for PS4 & PS3
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter®V FightPad PRO™ for PS4 & PS3
    Mad Catz:Street Fighter®V Arcade FightStick™ Alpha for PS4 & PS3
    MadCatz:PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick
    QANBA:Q1-BL Arcade Joystick
    QANBA:Drone
    Red Octone:Guitar Hero
    SEGA:VIRTUA STICK HIGH Grade
    PDP:Mortal Kombat X Fight Pad for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
    SCUF:PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLER FOR PS3
    SRK TOODLE :Toodles Cthulhu Multi-Console PCB
    Venom:arcade stick PS4/PS3
    GUITAR HERO:GUITAR

Not Compatible:
    Logitech:Driving Force Pro
    Logitech:G25
    Thrustmaster:T60
    Thrustmaster:Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster:T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick
    HORI:PS3 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick
    HORI:Tactical Assault Commander Pro (TAC Pro) KeyPad M1

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Oh! Oh!, I have a Q4 RAF. So that's the 360 to XBONE then, I think.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    I have Tekken 7 preordered on the PS4, but I also have a water cooled Titan X Pascal.....

decisions.....

• Options
    edited May 2017

I'm way out of the loop. What was so bad about season 2?

it felt like a patch made 3-4 months before it actually came out based entirely around the state of the game at that time and then nobody actually bothered to continue to keep tabs on anything, which featured such gems as urien buffs and if I recall nerfed a lot of shit including the speed of some normals pretty much across the board for most of the cast

I'm pretty sure when your patch includes birdie and alex nerfs I'm just like "for what, though?"

it didn't make the game like, unplayable, but a lot of it seemed real arbitrary and not actually backed by any way by the state of the game or community complaints/analysis

granted some of those changes were reverted iirc but they still happened

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular

I don't recall you ever doing anything other than losing to me.

I can only awesome this once but goddamn Sneak.

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    I'll be grabbing T7 on PS4 because my PC ain't s high-end as it used to be and the healthier player bases for Tekken games tend to be on PlayStation platforms.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    anyone wanna play

injustice?????

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
    I'm still playing SFV! I picked up KOF14 so I'll prob give that a go, will prob give Rev2 a go as well when that comes out on PC. I don't like how NRS games play so I'm skipping that. Personally I hate playing catchup on games so delayed PC releases tends to kill my interest pretty quick.

I still like SFV. It's...it's what it is, especially S2. I've accepted the dumbness so it's ok. I probably still prefer S1 over S2 but I can live with it. It helps that I am ALWAYS "pick a top tier" so I dropped Chun and co. the moment s2 came out.

iG3kv1d.png