As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]zza

1910121415108

Posts

  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Penis with a police hat, penis holding a rose in the "mouth", penis "sweating", penis handing out kleenex.

    PSN: Honkalot
    syndalisChanusSixshryke
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Now I have a weird craving for taco bell

    it's not weird

    trust your feelings

    No

    My feelings sometimes tell me I want a two cheeseburger meal from mcdonalds

    This is why puritans learned to button up their feelings: for their own good

    yeah look where that got them

    80% dying from preventable disease

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    0tjmi6pvixgr.png

    Google, realizing their weird emoji blob experiment was a mistake, goes back to the Apple-like designs.

    What fuck the dancing blob is GENIUS

    are you kidding me?

    Android blobs rule

    AresProphetShazkar ShadowstormAiouaEddy21stCenturyMazzyxJacobkoshRear Admiral ChocoPowerpuppiesKid PresentableZilla360Atomika
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Penis with a police hat, penis holding a rose in the "mouth", penis "sweating", penis handing out kleenex.

    sounds like a fun night

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    HonkGMaster7
  • AtomikaAtomika She hungers. Registered User regular
    there's the Jim Gaffigan bit where he points out all mexican food is basically the same five ingredients organized differently

    ChanusTL DRBeNarwhal
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Now I have a weird craving for taco bell

    it's not weird

    trust your feelings

    No

    My feelings sometimes tell me I want a two cheeseburger meal from mcdonalds

    This is why puritans learned to button up their feelings: for their own good

    Next, there'd be dancing

    *shudder*

    descChanus
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    aww i liked the emoji blobs

    I've never owned an android but I'm mad about this

    The blobs were awesome

    ChanusAresProphetRear Admiral ChocowanderingPowerpuppies
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I have to make my way across town this morning, but my journey starts with passing a McDonalds, a Tim Hortons, and a Wendys, all in quicj succession.

    Be strong, Narwhal ...

  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's the Jim Gaffigan bit where he points out all mexican food is basically the same five ingredients organized differently

    my favorite is people who "well, actually" that bit

    no you're wrong and jim gaffigan is right, i'm sorry

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    Atomika
  • AtomikaAtomika She hungers. Registered User regular
    my boobs are kinda in my way today


    i'm okay with this

    TL DRCouscousBeNarwhalwanderingshrykeMsAnthropyZilla360
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I have to make my way across town this morning, but my journey starts with passing a McDonalds, a Tim Hortons, and a Wendys, all in quicj succession.

    Be strong, Narwhal ...

    dipping your egg mcmuffin into a coffee thats now a frosty mocha

    ChanusdescBeNarwhal
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    gaffigan doing a bit about food?

    i'm shocked

    ChanusdescsyndalisBeNarwhalAtomika
  • SixSix Heartbreakingly vulnerable yet unabashedly sensual Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Penis with a police hat, penis holding a rose in the "mouth", penis "sweating", penis handing out kleenex.

    Well I'm not really sure what I've missed around here lately, but I'll just assume this sums it up nicely.

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    ChanusHonkBeNarwhal
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    desc wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    0tjmi6pvixgr.png

    Google, realizing their weird emoji blob experiment was a mistake, goes back to the Apple-like designs.

    What fuck the dancing blob is GENIUS

    are you kidding me?

    Android blobs rule

    Google didn't think so.

    Some are fun and expressive, but many are confusing for their intent in a way that the more literal Apple ones are not.

    Also, they are doing the skin color picker thing too, so you can have brown people in professions.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Penis with a police hat, penis holding a rose in the "mouth", penis "sweating", penis handing out kleenex.

    This post is a Freudian train wreck

    ChanusHonkBeNarwhal
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's the Jim Gaffigan bit where he points out all mexican food is basically the same five ingredients organized differently

    Isn't that going to accurately describe most regional food developed before the 20th century?

    ChanusdescEddy
  • SixSix Heartbreakingly vulnerable yet unabashedly sensual Registered User regular
    Flush pocket

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Maya fluids though. I can't use low resolution simulation because it looks bad as the final result. I can't use low resolution to test because that actually changes the fluid behavior completely. So for the tests I have to use my end resolution to see at all how the movement will be.

    It's frustrating as hell.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Flush pocket

    nice flop, show me the turn

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I know Im not hip and with it but I cant for the life of me figure out what kiddoroar sees in this

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Maya fluids though. I can't use low resolution simulation because it looks bad as the final result. I can't use low resolution to test because that actually changes the fluid behavior completely. So for the tests I have to use my end resolution to see at all how the movement will be.

    It's frustrating as hell.

    have you tried fundamentally altering the laws of physics

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    BeNarwhal
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I had the look down 2 hours ago but a problem with the container caused it to not travel with the emitter and the particles were cut off. To change the auto resizing I had to change the simulation which also changed the look.

    Solving one problem causes another repeat infinitely.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    0tjmi6pvixgr.png

    Google, realizing their weird emoji blob experiment was a mistake, goes back to the Apple-like designs.

    What fuck the dancing blob is GENIUS

    are you kidding me?

    Android blobs rule

    Google didn't think so.

    Some are fun and expressive, but many are confusing for their intent in a way that the more literal Apple ones are not.

    Also, they are doing the skin color picker thing too, so you can have brown people in professions.

    Blobs > people

    ChanusShazkar ShadowstormHonksurrealitycheckEddyDrez
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    there's no way to tell your friend his beard makes him look like paul giamatti in a way where you can stay friends right?

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Maya fluids though. I can't use low resolution simulation because it looks bad as the final result. I can't use low resolution to test because that actually changes the fluid behavior completely. So for the tests I have to use my end resolution to see at all how the movement will be.

    It's frustrating as hell.

    have you tried fundamentally altering the laws of physics

    Not fundamentally, although the gravity is 4.9m/s² so that's something at least.

    PSN: Honkalot
    ChanusBeNarwhal
  • SixSix Heartbreakingly vulnerable yet unabashedly sensual Registered User regular
    As a blob myself, I don't like this de-blobization of Amerca.

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    ChanusdescAresProphetDrez
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

    Solving one problem causes another repeat infinitely.

    This happens to me a lot when I'm designing rockets, leading to a vehicle 3 times larger than it needs to be.

    Sometimes I have to walk away and come back a few days later for everything to fall into place.

    Honk
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I know Im not hip and with it but I cant for the life of me figure out what kiddoroar sees in this


    the internet was definitely a mistake

  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    As a blob myself, I don't like this de-blobization of Amerca.

    Representation matters ;_;

    Chanus
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    the android emoji blobs were the only thing that made sense in this goddamned crazy mixed-up world

    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    descChanusAresProphetCouscousBeNarwhalsurrealitycheckRear Admiral ChocoKid PresentableZilla360
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    I know Im not hip and with it but I cant for the life of me figure out what kiddoroar sees in this


    do you not even know about the three shells?

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    Drez
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2016
    It looks sort of okay in this iteration that I'm caching right now. APART from where it cuts off drawing in inside a perfectly square area. There is no logical explanation for that cut off area, nor for it being perfectly aligned relative to my screen pixel lines.

    SO I'm thinking that that non-draw area is the machine not having the capacity to compute and to output what's going on to me over RDP and it's just a temporary glitch.

    Aaaaaand I'll find out whether that was the case in about an hour soonest.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Biggest loss of Google standardizing their emoji was this guy:
    16e83c8c154eb401cf44473d172f60d2.png

    [img]http://emoji pedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/55/a0/55a051344bcb3301a74d3ce7cb5b4d04.png[/img]

    So much expressiveness lost. The weird ancillary ones becoming more normal is fine. They still look better than apples at least.

    Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    HonkEddydesc
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    year end lists are starting to pop up

    *luxuriates deeply*

    ChanusBeNarwhalEddy
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I know Im not hip and with it but I cant for the life of me figure out what kiddoroar sees in this


    It's just Fnaffing around.

  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Broar, that loop doesn't even loop cleanly.

    i am judging you harshly on that.

  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I know Im not hip and with it but I cant for the life of me figure out what kiddoroar sees in this


    This is basically just Candle Cove I think

    You're gonna get murdered by stuffed animatronics

    Twitch Streaming basically all week
    SniperGuyGaming on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    21stCenturyZilla360
  • SixSix Heartbreakingly vulnerable yet unabashedly sensual Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    there's no way to tell your friend his beard makes him look like paul giamatti in a way where you can stay friends right?

    People have said this to me before and I hadn't realized it was an opportunity to defriend them.

    Hmm

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    Chanus
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    year end lists are starting to pop up

    *luxuriates deeply*

    i heard you like lists

    http://yearendlists.com/

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    skippydumptruck
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    syndalis wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    0tjmi6pvixgr.png

    Google, realizing their weird emoji blob experiment was a mistake, goes back to the Apple-like designs.

    What fuck the dancing blob is GENIUS

    are you kidding me?

    Android blobs rule

    Google didn't think so.

    Some are fun and expressive, but many are confusing for their intent in a way that the more literal Apple ones are not.

    Also, they are doing the skin color picker thing too, so you can have brown people in professions.

    I'm going to go ahead and say that the so-called 'literal' apple emojis are anything but

    E.g., the last two emojis in that image - they are the "bowing and asking forgiveness" and "info desk lady" but to white people they mean [I don't even know what the fuck white people think that third emoji means] and "sassy white girl"

    Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    ChanusAiouashrykePowerpuppies
This discussion has been closed.